Alex Jones Betrays God-Annointed Leader; Endorses DeSantis Instead

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Infowars founder Alex Jones has withdrawn his support for Donald Trump and thrown his weight behind Florida governor Ron DeSantis. In an Infowars broadcast, Mr Jones announced he would no longer “pigheadedly” support Mr Trump."

This is a very back-stabbing comment for Alex to make....since Trump; thru God's grace; has protected Alex from the radical leftists this whole time....Does he really think DeSantis is a strong, powerful and brilliant man like Trump is? This is a very low-blow for Alex to stab Trump in the back like this.....but he isn't alone....Even that disloyal whore Laura Ingraham is urging voters to turn the page on Trump...WTF?

These folks are seriously miscalculating the ultimate power and glory of Trump -- and they think DeSantis is the answer?? Fortunately, trump voters have short memories so when Trump is president again....I am sure they won't remember that Laura and Alex stabbed Trump in the back...especially since both Alex and Laura have no principles anyway -- other than sucking up to power..

"Infowars founder Alex Jones has withdrawn his support for Donald Trump and thrown his weight behind Florida governor Ron DeSantis. In an Infowars broadcast, Mr Jones announced he would no longer “pigheadedly” support Mr Trump."

This is a very back-stabbing comment for Alex to make....since Trump; thru God's grace; has protected Alex from the radical leftists this whole time....Does he really think DeSantis is a strong, powerful and brilliant man like Trump is? This is a very low-blow for Alex to stab Trump in the back like this.....but he isn't alone....Even that disloyal whore Laura Ingraham is urging voters to turn the page on Trump...WTF?

These folks are seriously miscalculating the ultimate power and glory of Trump -- and they think DeSantis is the answer?? Fortunately, trump voters have short memories so when Trump is president again....I am sure they won't remember that Laura and Alex stabbed Trump in the back...especially since both Alex and Laura have no principles anyway -- other than sucking up to power..

Now DeSantis gets him. GFL.

Jones is taking after Trump for one reason and one reason only, his flat refusal to admit they(Fauci)gamed him on the virus and the jabs, and I do believe Jones has a very solid point there, tens of thousands are already dead due to the jabs alone, this is demonstrable fact borne out by the Insurance industry logging an unprecedented, once in 200 year fatality explosion within the fittest, most productive age bracket(18-60)that they admit was not due to covid-19 infections!

Alex Jones endorsement is something no one and I mean no one should ever seek nor acknowledge if he does endorse you!
What a typically stupid comment from the fascist toe sucker gallery, the man has an enormous audience, absolutely enormous, and the man played a central role(along with Matt Drudge)in getting him elected! :wink:

What a typically stupid comment from the fascist toe sucker gallery, the man has an enormous audience, absolutely enormous, and the man played a central role(along with Matt Drudge)in getting him elected! :wink:
Sure, the guy that screams like a raving lunatic has a large audience of kooks that believe if they stop wearing their tinfoil hats the Guberment will turn them ghey!

Only two little words from you. Hah! Poor Donald loses Jones. Now thats funny!
Jones has hated Trump for years.

Trump refused to support Jones in his slander suite - which Jones just lost.

Again, who cares what Jones thinks?

Oh, and I have said repeatedly that I would prefer DeSantis in 24, but will happily vote Trump as well.

"God anointed leader"? You almost gotta laugh that left wingers aren't able to engage in a political discussion without bringing up references to the Almighty.
Trumpers call him this...not "leftists"

Trumpers also do this....

1sn1bu.jpg

"God anointed leader"? You almost gotta laugh that left wingers aren't able to engage in a political discussion without bringing up references to the Almighty.
The OP's title is ridiculous....

If God anointed him....he will win and it won't be a question.

Forum List

Back