Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was an Alex Jones Fan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hRkky5nWdWA]Bombing Suspect's Aunt Talks To Infowars: She Claims Set Up - YouTube[/ame]

It appears that Jones and I only agree on one thing - the collusion between government and big business. For the most part - I believe big business controls our government - and us. Big banks, big oil, and the NRA are constant reminders. Only a few true American patriots have the courage to put Americans ahead of their personal interests and political survival.

Soon the liberal storyline will be that he was a Beck fan. That he was a Christian masquerading as a Muslim. That he was anything other than a Muslim.

Last edited:
i see laktose still ignores truth and just prattles on with her lies and hate propaganda

very definition of a troll

In early 2011, according to the FBI, the Russian government warned that Tamerlan “was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country’s region to join unspecified underground groups.” (Emphasis added.)

Homegrown, Foreign, or Both? | The Weekly Standard

yep...all alex jones

:rolleyes:

it appears that jones and i only agree on one thing - the collusion between government and big business. For the most part - i believe big business controls our government - and us. Big banks, big oil, and the nra are constant reminders. Only a few true american patriots have the courage to put americans ahead of their personal interests and political survival.

big banks ..big oil..and...wait for it....the NRA...lol

Last edited:
Let's not pretend like Alex Jones isn't crazy. At the same time, his audience is composed of loons from both the right and the left.

The elder brother and alleged mastermind of the Boston bombings read InfoWars, according to a relative.

In a bizarre twist befitting a Hollywood conspiracy theory movie, the AP reports today that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was influenced by conspiracy theories, including Alex Jones’ website InfoWars, which has been pushing a narrative that the Tsarnaev brothers were patsies set up by a government cabal to take the fall for the bombing.

Tamerlan “took an interest in Infowars,” according to Elmirza Khozhugov, the ex-husband of Tamerlan’s sister. He was also apparently interested in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and was trying to find a copy of “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” one of the most notorious conspiracy tomes of history.

More: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was an Alex Jones Fan | Salon / By Alex Seitz-Wald / Alternet

Alex Jones is phoning it in - Salon.com

Bomb suspect influenced by mysterious radical - AP

Alex Jones Downplays Connection To "Boston Bomber"

So, now we have some idea of which radical media influenced the lead bomber.

The people of Boston thank you Mr Alex Jones for spreading your mouth-foaming hysteria and paranoia.

The elder brother and alleged mastermind of the Boston bombings read InfoWars, according to a relative.

In a bizarre twist befitting a Hollywood conspiracy theory movie, the AP reports today that Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was influenced by conspiracy theories, including Alex Jones’ website InfoWars, which has been pushing a narrative that the Tsarnaev brothers were patsies set up by a government cabal to take the fall for the bombing.

Tamerlan “took an interest in Infowars,” according to Elmirza Khozhugov, the ex-husband of Tamerlan’s sister. He was also apparently interested in anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and was trying to find a copy of “The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion,” one of the most notorious conspiracy tomes of history.

More: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Was an Alex Jones Fan | Salon / By Alex Seitz-Wald / Alternet

Alex Jones is phoning it in - Salon.com

Bomb suspect influenced by mysterious radical - AP

Alex Jones Downplays Connection To "Boston Bomber"

So, now we have some idea of which radical media influenced the lead bomber.

The people of Boston thank you Mr Alex Jones for spreading your mouth-foaming hysteria and paranoia.

Alex is reporting..without Alex the same questions would still be there.. especially with the ever growing list terror attacks all with the hall marks of ample prior knowledge and prior Involvement with the FBI.. simultaneous training exercises..and apparent security lapses.. referred to as dropping the ball...or failing to connect the dots

The guy is an obama suppoter...jesus you libtards are insane
"I don't really buy into the modern political labels. I call myself a paleo-conservative. By that I mean I believe in national sovereignty, I believe in smaller government, I'm fiscally conservative. But I don't want to be known as a conservative today because of the connotations."
Alex Jones

I bet he watched CNN, too.

You just never know about those people.

he was a high school wrestler its just that kind of right-wing violent sports we teach the children that leads to this kind of violence...thank god it no longer an Olympic sport leaving more young men open to focus on gymnastic dance and E-games

Last edited by a moderator:

he was a high school wrestler its just that kind of right-wing violent sports we teach the children that leads to this kind of violence...thank god it no longer an Olympic sport leaving more young men open to focus on gymnastic dance

WHO was a high school wrestler?

he was a high school wrestler its just that kind of right-wing violent sports we teach the children that leads to this kind of violence...thank god it no longer an Olympic sport leaving more young men open to focus on gymnastic dance

WHO was a high school wrestler?

Video: Boston bomb suspect's former teammate posts wrestling video of 'the Jahar I knew' - Telegraph

A former team-mate of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who is suspected of planting one of the Boston Marathon bombs, has posted a video of him wrestling and joking about during his high school years.

Forum List

Back