Taliban Look Spiffy in New US Uniforms and Weapons

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
China’s excited too. Biden has created one embarrassing mess.
1630422933405.jpeg

They will get much more use out of them than the previous group of cowards.

Especially when the CIA, MI6, and Mossad unleash their latest creation ISIS Special Islamowaffen Group K

Taliban Look Spiffy in New US Uniforms and Weapons​

At least now I know where my tax dollars are going to pay for.

Hey, maybe the Taliban will send some of that gear to China to be taken apart so that the chinese can now add our technology to theirs.

Hey, maybe the Taliban will send some of that gear to China to be taken apart so that the chinese can now add our technology to theirs.

China probably stole all that technology already. But Iran will give them lots of money for it. They probably haven't spent all those pallets of cash that Obama gave them.

They already have our tech just like we already have theirs..

China probably stole all that technology already. But Iran will give them lots of money for it. They probably haven't spent all those pallets of cash that Obama gave them.
If only Reagan could get reelected and send Iran missiles and aircraft parts, along with cash.

They will be our frontline troop in fighting ISIS-K. Thanks for your participation in the silly wars of humans..

they will be our front line troops in keeping down women so they can live like dogs ,there is no music or song and that everyone follows the dictates of the supreme leader. Members of ISIS and Taliban are interchangeable. Many of them have intermarried and are from the same family groups, so this consolation prize isn't really all that but keep hoping.

0a3837e7-1d34-40e5-abd6-945ddb09aa5a.jpg

Dear senile American infidel. Thank you for helicopters and kill lists. As youu can see, we are putting both to good use. If you want us to kill girl for your honor because you pinched her nipple, just let us know. We are very good at that.

Best regards

The Taliban

American media has censored this. They are doing their damnedest to keep the withdrawal debacle as sanitary as possible!

View attachment 533118
Russia and China could not have armed The Taliban better than Joe Biden did. They got Tanks, Humvees, and Apache Helicopters too.

Forum List

Back