Taliban leader vows to start stoning and flogging Afghan women again: report

Get fucking real, tadpole.
Unlike you, goon, I already am.

Look. I realize you’re upset to be exposed as a moron. But the underlying problems that you’ve been exposed as a moron. It is that you are a moron

There was no surrender. Well, except when Potato moved precipitously. Your dementia-ridden leader is a fucking disgrace.

Unlike you, goon, I already am.

Look. I realize you’re upset to be exposed as a moron. But the underlying problems that you’ve been exposed as a moron. It is that you are a moron

There was no surrender. Well, except when Potato moved precipitously. Your dementia-ridden leader is a fucking disgrace.
It is amazing the amount of idiocy you are displaying considering I have proven what I said and you act with no proof, no surprise and enjoy playing with yerself.

It is amazing the amount of idiocy you are displaying considering I have proven what I said and you act with no proof, no surprise and enjoy playing with yerself.
But you didn’t prove any such thing.

There was no surrender.

You goober libturds never get it. But I’ll remind you all the same. Words have actual meaning regardless of how much that fact chafes you ass.

Now go play in a puddle.

Obliterated like wished it was eliminated?
Facts.png

Hilarious buck

Why to show those thinkin' skills.

1) WTF is this? Ministry of Truth? Hilarious that you think COVID disinformation is considered truth. Bet you think horse paste cures COVID.

2) I have never posted about bail reform. Yet, you thought that you needed a strawman argument. I'll bet that you know nothing about the subject other than watching an opinion piece on it from phax.

3) First just check the crazy maga in house and trying to punish political opponents using government. Also, all the DA's used grand juries to file charges against the cult leader. If he was innocent of charges he would win in court right.

Yup, you just validated your maga fuckup cult status.
They did try to get a Ministry of Truth, stop gaslighting people. And yes all the COVID lies you swallowed are not being shot down. This pattern always happens with you establishment boot lickers.

Hey Look at the Vaccines: https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/health/moderna-bivalent-transparency/index.html

What????

FDA vaccine advisers ‘disappointed’ and ‘angry’ that early data about new Covid-19 booster shot wasn’t presented for review last year​

They didn't know? They just greenlit a vaccine without knowing the "science".....

Suprise, Suprise, Suprise: FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin social media posts
The FDA has agreed to delete and never republish several social-media posts suggesting that ivermectin, a drug that some doctors used to treat COVID-19, is for animals and not humans.

Only a good Comrade like you will only look for gov solutions. The gov is never corrupt and never conspires with companies, ever......This is your though, not mine.

And this is the Ministry of Truth. It's funny that all those conspiracy theorists have been far more accurate than MSNBC and the gov on these issues, so much so, they want to battle Disinformation? So are they going to ban CNN and MSNBC, that would be the first thing to do to battle Disinformation.

“With this announcement by the Taliban leader, a new chapter of private punishments has begun and Afghan women are experiencing the depths of loneliness,” a human rights official said.

Remote : Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:42:29 -0400
Local : 2024-03-29(Friday) 00 : 42 : 29
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

what's it gonna take to send the entire Taliban to the slaughterhouse??
SHAME ON YOU, BIDEN & DEMOCRATS.
YOU RETREATED FAR TOO SOON.
The number of comparisons of the Taliban and the American left is just mind-boggling:
1. Both objectify women.
2. Both have disregard for human life.
3. Both push agenda above all else
4. Both want America destroyed.
5. Both hate Christians.
6. Both resort to violence to achieve their ends.

The alt maga right objective women.

The alt maga right has no regard for truth.

The alt maga right speak violently because they know what will happen if they get physically violent.

“With this announcement by the Taliban leader, a new chapter of private punishments has begun and Afghan women are experiencing the depths of loneliness,” a human rights official said.

Remote : Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:42:29 -0400
Local : 2024-03-29(Friday) 00 : 42 : 29
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

what's it gonna take to send the entire Taliban to the slaughterhouse??
SHAME ON YOU, BIDEN & DEMOCRATS.
YOU RETREATED FAR TOO SOON.
ChristoMAGA handbook.

They did try to get a Ministry of Truth, stop gaslighting people. And yes all the COVID lies you swallowed are not being shot down. This pattern always happens with you establishment boot lickers.

Hey Look at the Vaccines: https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/health/moderna-bivalent-transparency/index.html

What????

FDA vaccine advisers ‘disappointed’ and ‘angry’ that early data about new Covid-19 booster shot wasn’t presented for review last year​

They didn't know? They just greenlit a vaccine without knowing the "science".....

Suprise, Suprise, Suprise: FDA settles lawsuit over Ivermectin social media posts
The FDA has agreed to delete and never republish several social-media posts suggesting that ivermectin, a drug that some doctors used to treat COVID-19, is for animals and not humans.

Only a good Comrade like you will only look for gov solutions. The gov is never corrupt and never conspires with companies, ever......This is your though, not mine.

And this is the Ministry of Truth. It's funny that all those conspiracy theorists have been far more accurate than MSNBC and the gov on these issues, so much so, they want to battle Disinformation? So are they going to ban CNN and MSNBC, that would be the first thing to do to battle Disinformation.
Dude, all you deal in is misguided political rhetoric.

Forum List

Back