Taliban leader vows to start stoning and flogging Afghan women again: report

The Taliban opted not to use any of the billions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons Biden left for them for this, and instead go back to the old-fashioned stoning of women for adultery.

Si se pueda!

From The New York Post:

It's a good thing you don't live there.

Retreats never go well when you have the enemy on yer heels.
We didn't have to retreat if it wasn't a good time...Hence the judgement thing........I know democrats are horrible at judgement.......they are cultish and if you disagree they want you dead or in jail.....that's all it boils down to them.

you are comparing regulating a medical procedure to stoning a woman? Really? You wonder why people call you all out of touch, and a cult?
Denying medical care to girl/woman who is experiencing sepsis during a pregnancy is a religious ghoul cult.

The Taliban opted not to use any of the billions of dollars worth of equipment and weapons Biden left for them for this, and instead go back to the old-fashioned stoning of women for adultery.

Why is this any of our problem?

We were in Afghanistan for 20 years. We spent trillions of dollars and accomplished nothing.

but it's Biden's fault for saying , "enough".

He shit all over you, you walked into that, because you're an idiot that can't think one second into the future.
I do all the time fuckup and that future goes forward. No backward to the 1920s like you fuckups.

I am enjoying President Biden's stock markets.

In fact, just for you I gave Biden $20 this morning.

You can't be that ignorant.

1 U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan This document outlines the key decisions ... https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/US-Withdrawal-from-Afghanistan.pdf
Nowhere in that link does it say anything about a surrender agreement....try again
In fact when Trump left office, we HAD troops in there, and a base......Xiden ignored that agreement...and surrendered.

he admitted it.

Xiden ignored the agreement, and surrendered.

Forum List

Back