Taliban going door to door to capture sex slaves

Don Bolduc calls Afghanistan exit a 'geopolitical disaster of unparalleled proportions' | Fox News
I am very familiar with American history, and I have never seen a withdrawal or an action by the United States military that put so many people in peril and danger and was so … irresponsible towards our national security, both inside America and outside America," Bolduc told Fox News.

This is what happens when you select a nursing home patient as president because you do not like Trump , Trump would bomb their asses and set up a perimeter, unlike Biden leaving Americans in harm's way.
EVx0PPqUEAAS1xZ-1024x570.jpeg

Don Bolduc calls Afghanistan exit a 'geopolitical disaster of unparalleled proportions' | Fox News
I am very familiar with American history, and I have never seen a withdrawal or an action by the United States military that put so many people in peril and danger and was so … irresponsible towards our national security, both inside America and outside America," Bolduc told Fox News.

This is what happens when you select a nursing home patient as president because you do not like Trump , Trump would bomb their asses and set up a perimeter, unlike Biden leaving Americans in harm's way.
View attachment 528956

Yeah but no more mean tweets and his heart is in the right place so we have that going for us now.....

Forum List

Back