Taking the Eurotrash to court

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
I would like to actually take a bunch of Eurotrash to court where they cant just blurt out anything they want from all angles...
They simply have to answer my questions, and present evidence for all that they claim.
I guarantee you, they have none.
:)

This would be my case.

My full name is Andrew Charles Richard William Evans, I am 30 years old and I was born on August the 11th, 1986 in the City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and I was raised by both my mom and my dad, and I received my education in the state of Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania is easily the academic and medical care capitol of the United States, and it has some of the most extensive public mass transportation systems in America, and compared to other states, some of the best and most reliable technology on the market, and one of the largest food markets in America.
I am not, and never have been "a hick" as is claimed by these fucking eurotrash.

The Europeans claim that America is full of the failures of Europe is also simply untrue.
The founder of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is a man named William Penn, and what did he do for a living ? he was a professional.
He was a Real Estate Agent.

The founders of the United States, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams, all college graduates by the academic standards of their time, and those standards back then were set by England.
George Washington was a General in the British Army, and then General of his own Army, but to measure success in Europe, he was a General in the British Army.

The concept of "Give me your tired, hungry and poor" didn't come until the 1800s.
And yes, a whole lot of poor people came to the USA for better economic opportunities, which by the way is a good of a reason as any, and the fact of the matter is, they found it.

And even after America became the bastion of Economic opportunity, there have been a whole lot of people who were not poor, who came to the USA.

Among German immigrants, were Engineers, and Scientists and Farmers and Manufacturers...
Irish immigrants were often Farmers who became industrialized here and provide the face of the Industrial Revolution here in America.

And even with poor people coming to the USA, it is the USA and NOT Europe who decides our immigration policy.

America is also a melting pot, and Europeans who currently reside in Europe do not have the right to dictate ethnic European purity in the United States of America.
I am English and French, so by Europe's definition I am a "Mutt", even though technically I am far from it.

I have every right in the world, to fall in love with a Latina, or a Dutch girl here, or a Greek woman and therefore my kids would then carry ethnic markers of other ethnicities.
There is no law against that, and Europe doesn't have even the right to a voice about it.

Europe also doesn't have the right to dictate the direction of people's culture here in America, Italy doesn't have the right to tell Italian Americans that they must not invent Italian-American food after bringing original Italian recipes here and building on those recipes.

Europe doesn't get to decide any of it.
And Europe doesn't even have the right to have America as a friend at all, globally.

Europe is simply not our boss.

The truth of the matter is, is that Europe has five times attempted to keep the USA off the world stage and / or to keep American progress from reaching Europe.

The Revolutionary War
The War of 1812
The Spanish American War
World War 1
and World War 2.

All five times, they failed.

As for American inventions and discoveries... here's a list.

Timeline of United States inventions - Wikipedia

Last edited:
  • Banned
European argument number 1 :

The U.S. is also the only developed country that executes prisoners.
Wrong.
Japan has the death penalty, and in many ways, less humane than the USA.
China is also a developed country.

What the USA is, is the only WHITE MAJORITY country to have the Death Penalty.

The Death penalty in Europe never was humane, and it was often used as a tool of political oppression, and NEVER was a penalty strictly for murder.
But for what is in the USA, a Misdemeanor, best case scenario.

Theft in the UK was punishable by death, according to an HMS Victory documentary

And in any case, the USA is not bound by Europeanism, and doesn't serve Europe's purposes

European Claim number Two :

A study last year found that in many American counties, especially in the deep South, life expectancy is lower than in Algeria, Nicaragua or Bangladesh.

First of all, you're going to have to PROVE that one, where is the study ?

Also, while people in the American deep South have lower life expectancies than those in the Northeast and in California and the Midwest, There is no study that suggests that they have lower life expectancies than Africa and Western Asia.
and that's just because of Genetics by itself.

European claim number 3:
the U.S. has 20 times more murders than the developed world average

I never said the USA doesn't have problems
Where is the proof that white people in the USA (the people responsible for America's global affluence) are responsible for even 10 % of them, and NOT the Black people who are NOTHING like us

Forum List

Back