Taking Children Out Of States To Have Abortions To Be Considered Illegal 'Human Trafficking' In Idaho

Some states use their own money and some use Federal funds for abortions, so claiming the public doesn't pay for them is a lie. They claim the funds are kept separate but that is nonsense, just an accounting gimmick.

Other gimmicks are making them tax deductible if you're rich enough. Democrats always look out for the rich first, last, and always

Last edited:
Some states use their own money and some use Federal funds for abortions, so claiming the public doesn't pay for them is a lie. They claim the funds are kept separate but that is nonsense, just an accounting gimmick.

Other gimmicks are making them tax deductible if you're rich enough. Democrats always look out for the rich first, last, and always

More of the BS “fungible” argument

The federal government doesn’t pay for abortion……period

Continue pushing these hate laws against women who have been raped. Forcing children to have their rapists babies is the lowest of the vile things Republicans are trying to do to women.

Why do Republicans keep pushing this losing position on women's reproductive health care????

Twist harder, little pearl clutcher.

Twist harder.

Nobody is going to take you seriously, but maybe you'll get some sympathy when your fingers bleed.

Continue pushing these hate laws against women who have been raped. Forcing children to have their rapists babies is the lowest of the vile things Republicans are trying to do to women.

Why do Republicans keep pushing this losing position on women's reproductive health care????

Idaho has an exemption for rape.

I am an active member of USMB which allows me to express an opinion on any subject

Well, you're a paid member of USMB, which allows you to be a............... well, one of those people, like everyone who does anything for money. I think you believe this makes your opinion more valid than the opinions of others who do not get paid for being here.

:laughing0301:

Oh my gosh…can we stop the rhetoric and the silly word play games? Trafficking is not transporting someone for an abortion, trafficking is for the purpose of profit….

Look, any state can make a law banning abortion in their state, but you cannot make a law about what people do in other states. Unless this person is being taken against their will and being forced to have an abortion, Idaho has no business making a law about what people do in other states.

This bill allows exceptions for parents and legal guardians taking their kids outside Idaho for an abortion; other adults can also transport a minor out-of-state for an abortion procedure with the consent of the parents/legal guardian.

Idaho lawmakers introduce bill to ban transporting minors out of state for abortion without parental consent

The FOX piece is a bit disingenuous as it glosses over that part so that's why I looked for a local source.
Thanks for clearing that up…THAT makes more sense.

Oh my gosh…can we stop the rhetoric and the silly word play games? Trafficking is not transporting someone for an abortion, trafficking is for the purpose of profit….

Look, any state can make a law banning abortion in their state, but you cannot make a law about what people do in other states. Unless this person is being taken against their will and being forced to have an abortion, Idaho has no business making a law about what people do in other states.

You most certainly can make a law where it is illegal to take someone elses kid out of state for a medical procedure without the parents knowing about it.

Noted, it did not make it illegal for the parents to do this.

Forum List

Back