Taking American's jobs?

An American businessman decided to 'hire American' and couldn't find enough workers, so he flew in a crew of Mexican workers to get it done. So if Mexicans are taking all these American jobs, why can't American businesses find enough American workers to fill positions? Where are all the out of work 'middle class workers that voted for Trump'.

A landscaper’s ‘hire American’ plan ended with bringing in Mexican workers to finish the job

I know someone who lives in Denver and owns a business, the unemployment rate reported is around 2.5% he believes it's even lower and says thousands of job openings are going unfilled.

It's a huge problem with people not being able to pass drug tests like I said.

Just because you said it doesn't make it so.

It's not me, it's in the news and kind of obvious don't you think?

An American businessman decided to 'hire American' and couldn't find enough workers, so he flew in a crew of Mexican workers to get it done. So if Mexicans are taking all these American jobs, why can't American businesses find enough American workers to fill positions? Where are all the out of work 'middle class workers that voted for Trump'.

A landscaper’s ‘hire American’ plan ended with bringing in Mexican workers to finish the job

I know someone who lives in Denver and owns a business, the unemployment rate reported is around 2.5% he believes it's even lower and says thousands of job openings are going unfilled.

It's a huge problem with people not being able to pass drug tests like I said.

They should stop taking drugs.

Who.

The people who want jobs..

No?

you created the welfare state and are now wondering why those people don't want to work?

You don't even realize your hand in this, do you.

You are so off the grid you'll never make it back.
The left, of which you are a member, created the welfare state that we now endure.

life is so easy on welfare, people won't take even easy jobs for fear of losing their welfare.

You can find this all over the country, many job openings but few people qualified for the jobs and few that actually want to show up to work. The meme that 'they are taking our jobs' is proven wrong. The jobs are the go take them!

You're right, in my state contractors can't find workers to complete major construction jobs.

You can find this all over the country, many job openings but few people qualified for the jobs and few that actually want to show up to work. The meme that 'they are taking our jobs' is proven wrong. The jobs are the go take them!

You're right, in my state contractors can't find workers to complete major construction jobs.

Even for businesses that want to hire Americans first they can't fill the positions. Which drives a stake into the heart of the narrative that 'these people need to be deported because they are taking jobs from Americans'.

Even for businesses that want to hire Americans first they can't fill the positions. Which drives a stake into the heart of the narrative that 'these people need to be deported because they are taking jobs from Americans'.

I may have gone along with "wages will go up if a shortage" but the deal is there has been a shortage for over a year in my state and wages have not gone up and won't, it's the southeast.

I may have gone along with "wages will go up if a shortage" but the deal is there has been a shortage for over a year in my state and wages have not gone up and won't, it's the southeast.

Have to clarify although the wages have not gone up for the contractor jobs they have gone up for fast food jobs, go figure.

you created the welfare state and are now wondering why those people don't want to work?

And you failed to notice that the jobs being offered ran from April to October. If you're looking for full-time work, this is not the job for you. What are you supposed to do the other 6 months of the year?

And you failed to notice that the jobs being offered ran from April to October. If you're looking for full-time work, this is not the job for you. What are you supposed to do the other 6 months of the year?

Go south they hire landscaping jobs year round

Where? And link please..

Raise wages. Offer training. Stop expecting the workers to do all the work of filling your positions for you.

It costs a lot of money to pick up and move with no guarantee of a job when you get there. If you have children there's also schooling to consider. If you are relying on family for child care or other assistance it may be impossible. A $14 per hour job is not going to give you a lot of savings to make that move.

A lot of you right wingers have quick pat answers that aren't really practical.

Tell you what, lets see wages rise for a couple of decades, and then, if the employers are still whining, we can talk about a closely controlled guest worker program.

Bullshit.

All these so-called jobs Americans wont do have mostly Americans doing them NOW.

If these stingy bastards wont offer a decent wage then they should go out of business.

It costs a lot of money to pick up and move with no guarantee of a job when you get there. If you have children there's also schooling to consider. If you are relying on family for child care or other assistance it may be impossible. A $14 per hour job is not going to give you a lot of savings to make that move.

Construction workers do it all the time, follow the money , feast or famine .

Bullshit.

All these so-called jobs Americans wont do have mostly Americans doing them NOW.

If these stingy bastards wont offer a decent wage then they should go out of business.

It's funny we say that, but liberals say the government should force companies to raise wages or go out of business

It's funny we say that, but liberals say the government should force companies to raise wages or go out of business
Let the market determine the wage scale when the laws are being enforced.

Letting companies use black market illegal labor is just as bad an abuse of the market as is artificially high minimum wage.

If these idiots cant figure out how to attract legal labor then fuck them.

Bullshit.

Construction workers do it all the time, follow the money , feast or famine .

Construction workers make a lot more than $14 an hour.

Forum List

Back