Has Trump become a hostage of the American political system, - Bloomberg asks Putin

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Oct. 4, Russian Energy Week Forum plenary session. A moderator from USA keeps asking Putin about his opinion on Trump and looks like he badly wants to catch Putin on saying something spicy about Trump or USA, something that Soros owned Media would be able to take an advantage of. As usual, Putin answers in his usual calm manner: he respects American President and American people and is looking forward for mutually beneficial cooperation.

John Fraher (Bloomberg): But do you think, just getting back to what you said a moment ago, do you think that Donald Trump has become a hostage of the American political system?

Vladimir Putin: I think a person like Mr Trump, with his personality, will never be anybody’s hostage.

John Fraher: What would be your advice to him then?

Vladimir Putin: Why don’t you give him advice as a voter? What can I recommend? I get my advice from my voters and the US President must get his advice from his. You are one of them.

I know that businesses would definitely recommend him to build normal economic ties with Russia, and not allow competitors to take advantage of the Russian market, and work together for the sake of the US economy. There are many companies that would say this. American companies had the largest representation at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum this summer.

We know that we have many friends in the United States who really want to develop relations with us, to establish full-fledged, full-scale cooperation and to improve it. We will maintain a relationship with them regardless of the political climate.

Yes, I wish there were more leaders like Putin in this world.

And I wish there were fewer leaders to hell like Soros.

Forum List

Back