Take your campaign of division and hate back to Chicago:Romney hits O hard

So, we are bragging about the attempt to buy an election.

"Buying" one legally is a hell of a lot better than stealing them with voter fraud, as the Democrats have been doing for over 100 years now.

An attempt funded by an existing oligarchy.

What's more "oligarchy" than the Democrat Party and the communist policies they pitch. Everything you guys preach and/or implement is pure, unadulterated communism. Ask the people of Cuba how that is working out, where the Castro oligarchy lives high on the hog while the people live in shared misery (something liberals are working hard to bring to the US - shared misery and poverty).

That is what the 'Conservatives' think democracy is.

The fact that Democrats actually believe the US is a "democracy" is literally rolling on the floor, laughing my fucking ass off funny. You people are so fucking ignorant, you don't even realize we are a Republic, stupid. See, if we were a "democracy", you would cast a vote every time a bill came to the floor. But you don't - you elect representatives to vote for you (ie a republic, stupid). How embarassing. You live in America, yet you have never read the US Constitution, you have no idea what your political system is or how it even works.

Yet, the polls just stay at Obama 332, Romney 206.

Obama lost his re-election bid in the November 2010 elections when the American people threw the Democrats out on their ass in record numbers. The electoral college is owned by the GOP now and there's isn't a snowballs chance in hell that even 1 conservative representative will cast a vote for Obama. He is going to lose in a landslide similar to Jimmy Carter's loss to Ronald Reagan. Even he knows it...

They have a novel "new" idea. Deregulate Wall St & gut safety & environmental & reg's. Same failed policies by the rw's year after year :yawn:

Yeah, that awful "personal responsibility" stuff, eh? It's just so much easier to implementn communism, hand government complete control of everything, and let them take care of you so you can stay home smoking weed, right?

By the way, if I were a liberal, the fucking last thing I would ever want to talk about is "failed policy". The world has never seen failure like what Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter have brought us with their failed policies.

• Obama has added more to the US debt in his first 3 years than all US presidents combined did in their first 3 years

[*]Gas was $1.84 a gallon when Obama took office, it's now $3.68 a gallon

[*]Unemployment was at 7% when Obama took office, it shot up to over 10% under his reign and now sits at 8.2%

It's so catastrophic, we can't afford to "yawn" no matter how tired we are of trying to save the country from the Cuban-like communist failure you idiot assholes bring us every day....

Last edited:
They have a novel "new" idea. Deregulate Wall St & gut safety & environmental & reg's. Same failed policies by the rw's year after year :yawn:

Yeah, that awful "personal responsibility" stuff, eh? It's just so much easier to implementn communism, hand government complete control of everything, and let them take care of you so you can stay home smoking weed, right?

By the way, if I were a liberal, the fucking last thing I would ever want to talk about is "failed policy". The world has never seen failure like what Barack Obama and Jimmy Carter have brought us with their failed policies.

• Obama has added more to the US debt in his first 3 years than all US presidents combined did in their first 3 years

[*]Unemployment was at 7% when Obama took office, it shot up to over 10% under his reign and now sits at 8.2%

It's so catastrophic, we can't afford to "yawn" no matter how tired we are of trying to save the country from the Cuban-like communist failure you idiot assholes bring us every day....

cleaning up rw messes is never pleasant or easy. ;)

you can use that excuse all day, FDR did for 8 years, yeah EIGHT....Funny when Carter sank the economy in the late 70s, Reagan cut taxes and BOOM, he won 49 states (out of 50 for you democrats, that means Mondale won 1.....ONE state).

Obama's policies suck and putting more people on the government dole does not help.

Obama himself said in 2008 that people only turn to nasty ads when they can't run on their own record.

Here is Obama talking about this subject:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-k2EPjOJEQ&feature]Keeping It Positive? - YouTube[/ame]

Yup, can't run on his crappy record, so the Chicago-style thuggery is reaching a new low.

Obama is a white hating bigot. People like to slam whites for being racist all the time, but Obama really is one. People like him and Holder hate white people as much as any member of the Aryan nations ever hated blacks.

Obama is just trying to spark hatred throughout our country towards white people. He wants blacks to kill white people. This is why he had Biden say this as this is all he understands. This isn't policy as it should be, but division of divide and destroy.

Romney's right. This president is all about hate. Too bad because I like his private space and renewable energy idea's.

Last edited:
"Obama is a piece of shit and the Republicans are going to outspend him 2:1 from here on out..."

Money doesn't talk, it swears.

Vote other!

The gloves are off! I love it.

Check this out:

"Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago," Romney said while campaigning in Ohio.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo hoo!

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Romney was responding to this:

Romney was responding to Biden's suggestion that the GOP ticket's economic policies would “put y’all back in chains."

He followed with this:

Romney repeatedly and harshly criticized Team Obama for the remarks.

"His campaign and his surrogates have made wild and reckless accusations that disgrace the office of the Presidency.

Another outrageous charge came a few hours ago in Virginia. And the White House sinks a little bit lower," Romney said.

"This is an election in which we should be talking about the path ahead, but you don't hear any answers coming from President Obama’s re-election campaign.

That’s because he's intellectually exhausted, out of ideas, and out of energy. And so his campaign has resorted to diversions and distractions, to demagoguing and defaming others.

This is an old game in politics; what’s different this year is that the president is taking things to a new low."

Link to a great article.

Romney slams Obama in tough new speech - The Hill's Ballot Box

Yea, we know; cut taxes even more for the wealthiest so they can send more of the jobs overseas and maybe create a few minimum wage jobs along the way, all while they continue to line their pockets and the rest of the middle class takes it up the ass. Unless you are in the top 10%, you have to be an idiot to support that kind of thinking.

So you support our tax dollars going overseas for green jobs and the rest of our tax dollars to prop up failed businesses that gave the President campaign money in exchange for favors. Creating a few minimum wage jobs while the middle class takes it up the ass while the President claims it because of rich people and an administration now out for four years out of office, just give us another chance is the battle cry.

So, let me get his straight. The GOP for years showed nothing but hatred towards Obama and now they want to call him out! ha!

Me thinks two can play at this game. Sort of funny the GOP cant take some of their own medicine.

Look, Americans are not this stupid. I think its safe to assume the average American is laughing at this notion seems the right has made Obama's birth cert a major talking point.

So, let me get his straight. The GOP for years showed nothing but hatred towards Obama and now they want to call him out! ha!

Me thinks two can play at this game. Sort of funny the GOP cant take some of their own medicine.

Look, Americans are not this stupid. I think its safe to assume the average American is laughing at this notion seems the right has made Obama's birth cert a major talking point.

You call what your side did to Bush not hate?:badgrin: Wow, you people have no honesty.

You are correct and cleaning up Obama's cluster is going to be difficult, but if we all pull together we can do it.
Can you imagine if Obama wins all we will hear is it's Bush's fault! The time to take responsibility has passed and Obama has failed. Four years ago I predicted an Obama win would result in four years of a sluggish economy, it isn't brain surgery to figure out why it came true.

You call what your side did to Bush not hate

we can chat about the disaster that is Bush if you like? I have no problem doing so.

I had a chance to meet Obama at KSC, I support the space program for a living and was able to show him the radars we use for space tracking. I thought when I met the guy hes about as easy to like as anyone I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

His ability to usher in the Private sector into the space program so quickly is not talked about enough. Any of you righties want to talk about his ability to get the private sector involved in our beloved space program. Ill be more than happy to share.

"You call what your side did to Bush not hate?"

Someone should be kind to a war criminal?

I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare and health reform, raise taxes and fees on the nonrich, let corporate cheats run wild, cut aid to states and localities, raise military spending to more than the rest of the world combined, and worry about the debt in 2035. Absolute idiocy, dupes.

You are correct and cleaning up Obama's cluster is going to be difficult, but if we all pull together we can do it.
Can you imagine if Obama wins all we will hear is it's Bush's fault! The time to take responsibility has passed and Obama has failed. Four years ago I predicted an Obama win would result in four years of a sluggish economy, it isn't brain surgery to figure out why it came true.

4 years minus 24 days of nonstop Pub obstruction, fear mongering, and lies?

Last edited:

4 years minus 24 days of nonstop Pub obstruction, fear mongering, and lies?

See already playing the blame game, good job lemming, you got the memo.

"His campaign and his surrogates have made wild and reckless accusations that disgrace the office of the Presidency.

Another outrageous charge came a few hours ago in Virginia. And the White House sinks a little bit lower," Romney said.

Mitt's starting to have the stink of loser attached to him. He needs to un-Dole in a hurry but it's not clear he has any idea how.

Won't happen.

There in full, WTF mode.

Romney didn't seem to know what the Ryan plan was all about up until after he picked him.

Can't "etch-a-sketch" his way out of this..

Forum List

Back