Take welfare to live=no vote.

Lets go a step further. If you work for the govt, you dont get to vote. They'll only vote for those who will raise taxes, and thus, enable the govt to grow and give more pay raises.

Sorry cops, firemen, teachers and..........OH and the military. You guys cant vote, you'll only vote your own self interests.

Those people provide a service. But I'm alright with people on welfare picking up garbage on the side of our freeways to keep their voting privileges.

Now why would right wing be looking for MORE reasons to try and disenfranchise voters?

Greece asshole. It's economically impossible to keep down this street.

Then I guess it's a shame for your twisted paradigm that the economy has improved under Obama, isn't it?

But let's just say you are correct. Disenfranchising voters only means you are not having a government for the people, of the people, and by the people. it would change to government for MY people, of MY people, and by SOME of the people... namely MY people.

and you don't think there is an inherent wrongness to that?

And you dont find it inherently wrong that people can vote to get more free shit from people who actually work?
If I was a slacker and a bum I know who I'd be voting for.

So all members of the US military....who depend on their govt check to survive...shouldnt be allowed to vote? Cops? Firemen? Teachers? None of them can vote?
Do you know the difference between a job and dependance?

I'm really curious......or are you playing stupid?

You depend on that job....right?

Many people "depend" on the government to survive. Some because they work for the government. Others because the government works for them. Others because the government simply maintains civil society so that thugs dont come murder their families and steal all their property (yes, there is a reason that the millionaire neighborhoods are easily "protected" by a flimsly metal gate and a 6 foot wall).

Everyone "depends" on the government in some way or another.

No one is suggesting that people who work for the Gov not be allowed to vote.
It only applies to welfare dependents.
Stop with the spin...

Greece asshole. It's economically impossible to keep down this street.

Then I guess it's a shame for your twisted paradigm that the economy has improved under Obama, isn't it?

But let's just say you are correct. Disenfranchising voters only means you are not having a government for the people, of the people, and by the people. it would change to government for MY people, of MY people, and by SOME of the people... namely MY people.

And you dont find it inherently wrong that people can vote to get more free shit from people who actually work?
No. Is it inherently wrong for Rich people to vote for the side they think is going to give them the biggest tax breaks?

Do you know the difference between a job and dependance?

I'm really curious......or are you playing stupid?

Many people "depend" on the government to survive. Some because they work for the government. Others because the government works for them. Others because the government simply maintains civil society so that thugs dont come murder their families and steal all their property (yes, there is a reason that the millionaire neighborhoods are easily "protected" by a flimsly metal gate and a 6 foot wall).

Stop with the spin...

And once you get them... minorities. And once we get them, gays. And once we get them, women.

and so forth.

No. Is it inherently wrong for Rich people to vote for the side they think is going to give them the biggest tax breaks?

Stop with the spin...

And once you get them... minorities. And once we get them, gays. And once we get them, women.

and so forth.

Keep on spinning...
Wealthy people or people with a job pay taxes and benefit society.
People on perpetual welfare do not. Why should they be able to vote for a continued free ride?

Stop with the spin...

and so forth.

Keep on spinning...
People on perpetual welfare do not. Why should they be able to vote for a continued free ride?

because it is their constitutional right to do so.

Keep on spinning...

Why should the rich be able to vote for continued tax breaks that cost the American people more than any number of welfare recipients?

That blade cuts both ways.

There is not a fucking thing wrong with EVERY adult having the right to vote if your Not a convict IN JAIL......Anybody saying otherwise is being a pussy.

Keep on spinning...

Why should the rich be able to vote for continued tax breaks that cost the American people more than any number of welfare recipients?

That is some stupid shit right there. Freeloaders are kinda cute.

LOL

I believe that outside of unemployment that anyone taking welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. People on cradle to grave are of course going to vote themselves more free shit.

As a civilization we can't do it and shouldn't allow it. There's NO way we can sustain this much longer as the takers start eating alive the providers.

I believe we must use the laws to keep this nation economically competitive.

Do I support unemployment=yes
Do I support SSI=YES
DO I support helping people of course.
Do I believe in helping the disabled of course! Hell, maybe I'd add an exception for this group as they can't help it.

We won't be a superpower if we keep walking down this street. We're at half the country right now and that will likely keep growing unless we cap it. Humans have two competing forces 1# The want to better one's self and 2# the want to be taken care of. Something for nothing. NO ECONOMIC SYSTEM can play to this without failure.

We should make 2# harder to come by. There's no economic way around it.

Most ludircus thing i have ever heard and that is saying allot after being on here.

Keep on spinning...

LOL

Yeah..if they actually believe the shit they spew it adds weight to liberalism being a mental problem.

Keep on spinning...

LOL

LOL

Yeah..if they actually believe the shit they spew it adds weight to liberalism being a mental problem.

Fallacy: Appeal to Ridicule

Anyone who has received public assistance within the last 12 months should of course not be permitted to vote.

Permitting such is how a democratic republic gets destroyed.

Maybe people who will side with industry and corporations no matter how much it mutilates our landscape(destroying our mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, etc) and destroys the beauty of our country should be allowed to vote.

Take your fucking retarded ideas and shove them far up your god damn asshole, and hopefully block the passage of all the other shit you have to spew.

You people are fucking oppressive as shit.

Last edited:
I believe that outside of unemployment that anyone taking welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. People on cradle to grave are of course going to vote themselves more free shit.

As a civilization we can't do it and shouldn't allow it. There's NO way we can sustain this much longer as the takers start eating alive the providers.

I believe we must use the laws to keep this nation economically competitive.

Do I support unemployment=yes
Do I support SSI=YES
DO I support helping people of course.
Do I believe in helping the disabled of course! Hell, maybe I'd add an exception for this group as they can't help it.

We won't be a superpower if we keep walking down this street. We're at half the country right now and that will likely keep growing unless we cap it. Humans have two competing forces 1# The want to better one's self and 2# the want to be taken care of. Something for nothing. NO ECONOMIC SYSTEM can play to this without failure.

We should make 2# harder to come by. There's no economic way around it.

You'll have a lot of angry white trash teabaggers.

How about all the southern welfare states don't get to vote?

Not really any much point in saying that to matthew, hazlnut.

That fucking racist is dead set in believing that the only thing holding back the southern states is the black man.

Anyone who has received public assistance within the last 12 months should of course not be permitted to vote.

Permitting such is how a democratic republic gets destroyed.

Maybe people who will side with industry and corporations no matter how much it mutilates our landscape(destroying our mountains, forests, lakes, rivers, etc) and destroys the beauty of our country should be allowed to vote.

Take your fucking retarded ideas and shove them far up your god damn asshole, and hopefully block the passage of all the other shit you have to spew.

You people are fucking oppressive as shit.

Agreed

I believe that outside of unemployment that anyone taking welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. ...

Interesting. So, should anyone who gets more in government benefits than they pay for forfeit their right to vote? What about corporate welfare - bailouts and the like. Should everyone working for those companies give up their vote? What about the stockholders? What about all the freeloaders who are going to 'clean up' on FEMA money after the hurricane. I guess they won't get to vote either, eh?

Honestly...I think I would be fine with that. Break the cycle. Anyone getting more from the government than he or she pays in taxes should be declared a ward of the state and should not be permitted to vote. The only exceptions should be for members of the armed forces (active, reserve/Guard, or retired) and emergency personnel (police, fire, EMS).

Forum List

Back