Take him down

He should be arrested

Arrested who whom? Pals of yours?

warsaw-jews-arrested-by-nazis.jpg

Israel's ambassador to the UK has apologised after a senior member of his staff was secretly filmed saying he wanted to "take down" Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan.

Israel's ambassador sorry over 'take down' Sir Alan Duncan comment - BBC News

He should be arrested

Sounds to me like she's goading him...

And Al Jazeera? Really?

Hey, everyone here knows I have no use for the Zionists and how they pollute the world, but even I think this is bullshit.

What's wrong with Al Jazeera? Your beloved idol Al Gore seems to like them.

Masot had been speaking to Maria Strizzolo, a civil servant who was formerly an aide to another Conservative minister. Also present was a man they knew as Robin, whom they believed to be working for Labour Friends of Israel, a pressure group. In fact, Robin was an undercover reporter.

Strizzolo, discussing with Masot how to discredit MPs, said: “Well, you know, if you look hard enough, I’m sure that there is something that they’re trying to hide.” Later she added: “A little scandal, maybe.”

During the conversation, in October, Strizzolo boasted that she had helped to secure a promotion for her boss, the Conservative MP Robert Halfon. She had been his chief of staff when he was deputy chair of the Conservative party. Last year Halfon was appointed as an education minister and Strizzolo was appointed as a senior manager at the Skills Funding Agency. She continues to work part-time for Halfon.

In the footage, Masot agreed that Strizzolo had assisted Halfon and then asked whether she could also achieve the opposite effect. “Can I give you some MPs that I would suggest you would take down?” he asked. He went on to say that she knew which MPs he was referring to.

She asked him to remind her. “The deputy foreign minister,” he said. Strizzolo said: “You still want to go for it?” Masot’s reply is ambiguous but he said Duncan was still causing problems. Strizzolo asked: “I thought we had, you know, neutralised him just a little bit, no?” Masot answered: “No.”
Israeli diplomat caught on camera plotting to 'take down' UK MPs

Israel's ambassador to the UK has apologised after a senior member of his staff was secretly filmed saying he wanted to "take down" Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan.

He should be arrested

what does "take down..." mean to a person who grew up speaking Hebrew?
I asked hubby what it might mean-------He shrugged (???)

Could mean a lot of things, none of them nice
take down

He should be arrested

what does "take down..." mean to a person who grew up speaking Hebrew?
I asked hubby what it might mean-------He shrugged (???)

Could mean a lot of things, none of them nice
take down

right----it is the kind of thing football players say about THE OTHER TEAM---
not nice

The comments were made by a "junior embassy employee who is not an Israeli diplomat", says Australian-born Mark Regev who until his appointment as Israel's ambassador to London was spokesman for Benjamin Netanyahu.
Israel sorry for embassy employee plot to ‘bring down’ UK lawmakers
Britain's Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan was targeted because he is critical of Israel for building illegal settlements in the Occupied West Bank.
Israeli embassy official caught on camera discussing how to 'take down' pro-Palestinian MPs
The Israeli embassy in London is clearly a home for some nasty types.

Foreign%20Minister%20Alan%20Duncan_zpshdbexzfi.jpg

Foreign Office Minister Sir Alan Duncan

Last edited:
Why would an embassy janitor be discussing the taking down of British MPs?

the statement is very non-specific------I have heard such statements at football
rallies and in reference to chess matches. Maybe he was talking about a
shesh-besh competition. Have there been any physical attacks on the MP?

Mark Regev would have preferred to be able to use the term janitor rather than "a junior embassy employee" because in many people's minds it would further distance the comment from Israeli government policy.

Calls for UK to expel Israeli official

Kick his ass out. Typical of the Jew. Always trying to pull strings and get things done how they want them done.
The Israeli ambassador to Britain, Mark Regev, has already said that the Israeli official, Shai Masot, who spoke about taking down Sir Alan Duncan, "will be ending his term of employment with the embassy shortly."

The manner of taking down the Sir Alan Duncan mentioned in the conversation Shai Masot was having with Maria Strizzolo, a political operator for a Conservative Member of Parliament was to create some scandal. Ms Strizzolo at one point says: “Well you know, if you look hard enough I’m sure that there is something that they’re trying to hide.”

Sir Alan Duncan is the first openly gay MP in England. One can only imagine what stories they might have been cooking-up at the Israeli embassy.

If we went round arresting every muslim thst said similar things then all of Iran would be a prison and we would have no more islamonazi violence and terrorism

Mark Regev would have preferred to be able to use the term janitor rather than "a junior embassy employee" because in many people's minds it would further distance the comment from Israeli government policy.

oh----you KNOW-?-----I am fascinated ----what is the job description of the person who commented negatively on the British MP ? How do you know what Mark Regev would have preferred? -------I know what the muslims of Gaza PREFER ----
the muslimah sluts were shaking their WHORE ASSES with joy because one of the followers of the rapist dog of mecca managed to murder a bunch of Israeli kids for the glory of the chunk of shit in jannah. I live in a city that harbors lots of shit licking meccaists-----thus I have heard the "MAWT AL...." farts for decades----along with the poetic ----"COUS EMAKH" and "ZIB ABOUKH" farts to allah. Why would teenaged girls have such filthy mouths?

He should be arrested

Diplomatic immunity, just make him persona non grata. Just another episode in the long line of Zionist plots against the UK and our best interests, i.e.

New Mossad chief to apologise for use of UK passports in Dubai killing

With friends like these...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back