Taiwan status and rumors of war

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I have seen a few vague things here and there just today about The PRC preparing some massive war “game” basically by surrounding Taiwan. The cover of it only being an “exercise” would then be dropped as the PRC strikes for real.

Other than by looking at world maps of unusual air and naval movements, does anyone know of a reliable website to see currently developing stories?

I have seen a few vague things here and there just today about The PRC preparing some massive war “game” basically by surrounding Taiwan. The cover of it only being an “exercise” would then be dropped as the PRC strikes for real.

Other than by looking at world maps of unusual air and naval movements, does anyone know of a reliable website to see currently developing stories?
Basically, the PRC did surround Taiwan during the recent visit of a Congressional delegation. And yes, they called it a "war game". So, when the delegation got back they planned, and conducted their own "war game" this past week. Played on a board in Congress, kind of like a game of Risk. That is what has spurred all this musing.

If you search "Taiwan China" on a podcast app you'll get a lot of interesting results. That war would be awful.
That's why I don't think it will happen until the CCP is left with no other choice. As of right now, they're on a roll. They're taking on a more prominent role as each day passes. Why screw that up and crash the global economy by ending the world's major source of computer chips? Nah. If they decide to go, in reality, there is no way they can disguise that. Crossing 100 miles of open ocean with sufficient landing forces isn't exactly a subtle effort. Unless their anti-sub warfare abilities are better than we know, attack submarines alone could savage their navy, IN DETAIL.

I have seen a few vague things here and there just today about The PRC preparing some massive war “game” basically by surrounding Taiwan. The cover of it only being an “exercise” would then be dropped as the PRC strikes for real. Other than by looking at world maps of unusual air and naval movements, does anyone know of a reliable website to see currently developing stories?

You'll know the invasion of Taiwan is imminent when Biden and the democrats start some big stupid deflection issue to distract the public.

Oh wait. My bad. That could be anytime. :uhh:

ask the basq romance guy...he has inside info.....

How the hell did Taiwan get to produce cutting edge computer chips with other nations following them? Who did this? And why? China will get Taiwan at some point.

has war come nearer?

Forum List

Back