Tahrir Square Rape celebration

BLULUULOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOLOO!!! VE GANG RAPEDZ YOUZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLUULIOOLOOOOLOOO!!! VE BLOWZ YOU UP!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOO!!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!! ANGRY CAMEL MAN GANG RAPEDZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOOO!!! ALLAH BE PRAISEDZ!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!!!! VE IZZ RELIGION OF PIECE!!! PIECE OF ASS!!!! BLULOOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOOOLOOOOO!!!!!
AngryEgyptianCamelGuy.png

Now there's a real grown-up reaction. She was brutalized long after Mubarak's camel brigade went roaring through, by the way. If you're going to poke fun at camel jockeys, blame the coveted Mubarak by the right.

How is Mubarak to blame for this woman being assaulted?

I bet if she got raped in a Tea Party crowd the entire movement would be discredited. But in this case it's considered an isolated incident. Funny that.

Uh, because it was an isolated incident amid a mob scene in a foreign country. HUGE difference.

Women can't walk the streets of Egypt without being harassed by strange horney men, Egypt has very high rates for female sexual assault, this is not surprising. Egyptians could give a fuck less about journalists too by the way in case anyone has cared to notice.

UNFPA Egypt - Gender-based Violence

Al-Ahram Weekly | Egypt | Women are hurting

That kind of argument is dumb. The United States doesn't have a stellar record regarding violence and sexual violence against women, either.

Women can't walk the streets of Egypt without being harassed by strange horney men, Egypt has very high rates for female sexual assault, this is not surprising. Egyptians could give a fuck less about journalists too by the way in case anyone has cared to notice.

That kind of argument is dumb. The United States doesn't have a stellar record regarding violence and sexual violence against women, either.

The US has nothing to do with my post, nice try.

BLULUULOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOLOO!!! VE GANG RAPEDZ YOUZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLUULIOOLOOOOLOOO!!! VE BLOWZ YOU UP!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOO!!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!! ANGRY CAMEL MAN GANG RAPEDZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOOO!!! ALLAH BE PRAISEDZ!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!!!! VE IZZ RELIGION OF PIECE!!! PIECE OF ASS!!!! BLULOOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOOOLOOOOO!!!!!
AngryEgyptianCamelGuy.png

Now there's a real grown-up reaction. She was brutalized long after Mubarak's camel brigade went roaring through, by the way. If you're going to poke fun at camel jockeys, blame the coveted Mubarak by the right.

Zander was making a funny, implying that some towel-head did it. I was pointing out that the incident of men on camels trying to break up the crowd happened long before the CBS reporter was attacked. It was Mubarack's thugs who sent in the camels and horses at least a week before the sexual assault incident. Get it now?

Then what is your point? That violence against women happens in Egypt? Well surprise surprise. It happens everywhere. <--My point. We can't control what happens in Egypt (on any front, by the way).

Zander was making a funny, implying that some towel-head did it. I was pointing out that the incident of men on camels trying to break up the crowd happened long before the CBS reporter was attacked. It was Mubarack's thugs who sent in the camels and horses at least a week before the sexual assault incident. Get it now?

I doubt Mubarak would have told his thugs to sexually assault reporters.

Then what is your point? That violence against women happens in Egypt? Well surprise surprise. It happens everywhere. <--My point. We can't control what happens in Egypt (on any front, by the way).

My point is Egypt has a problem with women being sexually harassed, most of the time it goes un reported. If you do not believe me, feel free to buy a ticket to Cairo and go see for yourself.

the infidel west sure has a screwed up society. now the muslim brotherhood can straighten things out.
&#8220;A senior member of the Brotherhood has already announced that their aim will be to &#8216;prepare the Egyptian people for war with Israel&#8217; and called for the Suez Canal to be closed so as to disrupt the West's oil trade. Another announced that a newly elected legislature's first duty will be to re-consider the peace treaty with Israel. As a matter of course, as soon as they can, the Brotherhood will terminate Egypt's tourist industry, one of its chief sources of income and an employer of many of the people demonstrating in Cairo today, because they regard tourists as a foreign taint and their interest in ancient ruins as promoting paganism. As Islamist revolutionaries, whatever more palatable image they may choose to present for now, they do not have the slightest interest in raising the Egyptian people's standard of living, because they detest liberal individualism and economic freedom. Added Link http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/news.aspx/142319

the infidel west sure has a screwed up society. now the muslim brotherhood can straighten things out.
“A senior member of the Brotherhood has already announced that their aim will be to ‘prepare the Egyptian people for war with Israel’ and called for the Suez Canal to be closed so as to disrupt the West's oil trade. Another announced that a newly elected legislature's first duty will be to re-consider the peace treaty with Israel. As a matter of course, as soon as they can, the Brotherhood will terminate Egypt's tourist industry, one of its chief sources of income and an employer of many of the people demonstrating in Cairo today, because they regard tourists as a foreign taint and their interest in ancient ruins as promoting paganism. As Islamist revolutionaries, whatever more palatable image they may choose to present for now, they do not have the slightest interest in raising the Egyptian people's standard of living, because they detest liberal individualism and economic freedom.

From the surveys taken most of the Egyptian men believe these women deserved to be harassed and all women should be home before 8 o'clock.

all joking aside, we should watch out what we wish for regarding Egypt and the rest of the middle east...
&#8220;Let's make good and certain we know what we're wishing for in Egypt. Authoritarian regimes can transition to liberal democracy, but it is an infinitely complex and potentially dangerous process.&#8221;

Last edited:
“A senior member of the Brotherhood has already announced that their aim will be to ‘prepare the Egyptian people for war with Israel’ and called for the Suez Canal to be closed so as to disrupt the West's oil trade. Another announced that a newly elected legislature's first duty will be to re-consider the peace treaty with Israel. As a matter of course, as soon as they can, the Brotherhood will terminate Egypt's tourist industry, one of its chief sources of income and an employer of many of the people demonstrating in Cairo today, because they regard tourists as a foreign taint and their interest in ancient ruins as promoting paganism. As Islamist revolutionaries, whatever more palatable image they may choose to present for now, they do not have the slightest interest in raising the Egyptian people's standard of living, because they detest liberal individualism and economic freedom.

From the surveys taken most of the Egyptian men believe these women deserved to be harassed and all women should be home before 8 o'clock.

maybe by 5 would be better, the hunters want to be fed by 6.... as far as harassment, i don't want anyone pissing or spitting in my food.... :lol:

maybe by 5 would be better, the hunters want to be fed by 6.... as far as harassment, i don't want anyone pissing or spitting in my food.... :lol:

Egypt is basically a shit hole, case closed.

Egypt is basically a shit hole, case closed.

you may have accurately stated the sad conditions of Egypt and many other countries in that region....

&#8220;A senior member of the Brotherhood has already announced that their aim will be to &#8216;prepare the Egyptian people for war with Israel&#8217; and called for the Suez Canal to be closed so as to disrupt the West's oil trade. Another announced that a newly elected legislature's first duty will be to re-consider the peace treaty with Israel. As a matter of course, as soon as they can, the Brotherhood will terminate Egypt's tourist industry, one of its chief sources of income and an employer of many of the people demonstrating in Cairo today, because they regard tourists as a foreign taint and their interest in ancient ruins as promoting paganism. As Islamist revolutionaries, whatever more palatable image they may choose to present for now, they do not have the slightest interest in raising the Egyptian people's standard of living, because they detest liberal individualism and economic freedom.
No link to that quote, I wonder why?
JewishWorldReview. com

Last edited:
I don't feel sorry for her. In no way did she deserve to have this happen to her, but what do you expect to when you go around calling for sharia law thru democracy. If anything, you can anticipate this to be the norm until the liberals are ready to call a terrorist a terrorist.

I do.... although, I hate her politics... she didnt deserve rape!

Those animals are scum, but I guess Allah allows that stuff right?

Sharia Law is a scurge on civilization and should be irraticated!

How do you know she was raped by a Muslim? How do you know what her personal politics are? What does this have to do with Sharia law (which, of course, forbids rape).

Sharia Law does not "forbid" rape. Sharia law shames the victims of rape.
That is why in every Muslim country that has experienced uprising, women are raped to "shame" them and the woman's family.

These people are lower than animals.
Time to rescind their foreign aid. Especially in light of the fat that the Egyptian military has agreed to allow the Muslim Brotherhood to participate in the soon to be formed national government.

I don't feel sorry for her. In no way did she deserve to have this happen to her, but what do you expect to when you go around calling for sharia law thru democracy. If anything, you can anticipate this to be the norm until the liberals are ready to call a terrorist a terrorist.

Oh please. It's a downright miracle there wasn't more violence. In fact, there was very little. The facts don't differentiate between a Muslim man and an American man in that that many men can't keep their hands off a woman, especially a pretty blond woman. I DO feel sorry for her, and hopefully at least she learned THAT lesson.
Nice try....A fact cannot differentiate anything. Only a being with the power to reason can do that.
"men cannot keep their hands off a pretty blonde woman"....?
Now you are opening another can of worms..MSM kool-aid.. Obama has the gall to call what happened in Egypt "peaceful".....If Obama is truly Ivy League educated than he is a dumbest smart person known to mankind.
I suppose the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots were peaceful protests....

No link to that quote, I wonder why?
JewishWorldReview. com

i quoted the same article previously. it is in another post on this thread... did not take the time to link each section of the article.... now we have that out of the way, what part do you or do you not agree with? we can enter into an intelligent conversation or we can shoot the messenger.....

Forum List

Back