Tahrir Square Rape celebration

I don't feel sorry for her. In no way did she deserve to have this happen to her, but what do you expect to when you go around calling for sharia law thru democracy. If anything, you can anticipate this to be the norm until the liberals are ready to call a terrorist a terrorist.

Eh?

Who's calling for sharia law through Democracy?

The Muslim Brotherhood. Although to be fair, they really only want democracy so they can seize total power for themselves at some point.

Im going to take a chance and jump to a conclusion.... care to prove me wrong? Go ahead, but until then.... I say it was radical islamists that did it.

Do you know what the definition of prejudice is?

Another ASSumption?

You just want to try and take the moral high ground.... take it, I dont give a fuck!

Those folks are animals, and I doubt in a real "peaceful democratic rebellion" women dont get raped and beaten with a crowd of onlookers.

Um, not trying to "take the moral high ground". Just calling you out on your racism.

Forgive them, Doc. They're Beckites and only repeating his Truth. "They're all animals."

You two stupid asshats.... The race card????? REALLY?????

You lose!
:clap2:

BLULUULOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOLOO!!! VE GANG RAPEDZ YOUZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLUULIOOLOOOOLOOO!!! VE BLOWZ YOU UP!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOO!!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!! ANGRY CAMEL MAN GANG RAPEDZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOOO!!! ALLAH BE PRAISEDZ!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!!!! VE IZZ RELIGION OF PIECE!!! PIECE OF ASS!!!! BLULOOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOOOLOOOOO!!!!!
AngryEgyptianCamelGuy.png

i love how worked up yall can get about this but very little is being said about women being raped in the military in the us and how that is ignored....you want to be outraged...why dont you be outraged about something closer to home?

I don't feel sorry for her. In no way did she deserve to have this happen to her, but what do you expect to when you go around calling for sharia law thru democracy. If anything, you can anticipate this to be the norm until the liberals are ready to call a terrorist a terrorist.

Oh please. It's a downright miracle there wasn't more violence. In fact, there was very little. The facts don't differentiate between a Muslim man and an American man in that that many men can't keep their hands off a woman, especially a pretty blond woman. I DO feel sorry for her, and hopefully at least she learned THAT lesson.

so men are animals, is that what your saying? :cuckoo:

The compassion and understanding of the right wing demonstrated in the replies above is underwhelming. Seems in their world shooting doctors who help women is OK, but a women who presents the news fairly is an OK target for savages. What an odd ideology these pretend moral right wing Americans follow, if it fits their ideology all is OK, but others who engage in evil are not OK.

Philip Zimbardo shows how people become monsters ... or heroes | Video on TED.com

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

I have great sympathy for what happened to this woman. No woman should ever have to undergo any form of sexual abuse.

HOWEVER.... I also have to say that considering WHERE in the world this reporter was, and the general unrest that was going on, I believe it was absolutely STUPID of her to be there, or at least to be out in public during the event.

Am I the ONLY ONE who noticed the almost total lack of women amongst the "protesters"? That should have been a signal to ANY female reporter that maybe it wasn't such a hot idea to go wandering about in the crowd.

I hope Mrs. Logan comes through this horrific ordeal in as positive a mental and physical state as possible. I also hope that maybe it will be a lesson to her and to other female reporters about using even a small amount of Common Sense in the future.

I dont want to mean to the victim of a crime, but this was the same as going swimming in the ocean with T-bone underwear on, you should have expected to get bit

I bet if she got raped in a Tea Party crowd the entire movement would be discredited. But in this case it's considered an isolated incident. Funny that.

I do.... although, I hate her politics... she didnt deserve rape!

Those animals are scum, but I guess Allah allows that stuff right?

Sharia Law is a scurge on civilization and should be irraticated!

How do you know she was raped by a Muslim? How do you know what her personal politics are? What does this have to do with Sharia law (which, of course, forbids rape).

Egypt is a majority Muslim country, odds are some Muslims were involved. Christians have been trying to stay off the grid in Egypt since this whole uprising started, going around raping women would make the Muslims clamp down on them even more. The funny thing is if Christians did do this, the Egyptians would throw them on the world stage to discipline them for the world to see, and talk about how Christians are heathens and rape women. When a Muslim does it, crickets.

Last edited:
Do you people have any idea of the rape rates in your own metropolitian areas?

Eh?

Who's calling for sharia law through Democracy?

If you need me to answer that, you don't have the common sense needed to enter this conversation.

Oh please. It's a downright miracle there wasn't more violence. In fact, there was very little. The facts don't differentiate between a Muslim man and an American man in that that many men can't keep their hands off a woman, especially a pretty blond woman. I DO feel sorry for her, and hopefully at least she learned THAT lesson.

Are you stupid? You wouldn't know a fact if it where an STD and you urinated blood. Here's a fact, the world is laughing at Obama and you stand in support of him. I suggest you start living life more independently and think for yourself. Did you see that protester signs mocking Obama? It's a fact, they don't like him or his media there.

Also, how many independent contractors died when the Death Star blew up? If a group of stoners can figure out there are occupational hazards deciding which jobs to take in life, then why can't the enlightened media figure it out?

Ya think? As the saying currently goes, "You're entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts." The world??? Apparently you're clueless about how most AMERICANS feel about Obama's respect worldwide, let alone the rest of the world.

Majority of Americans Say World Leaders Respect Obama
This year's measure is from Gallup's Feb. 2-5 World Affairs survey, conducted shortly after the turmoil in Egypt began to dominate international news. Mid-February Gallup polling shows that Americans highly approve of Obama's handling of the Egyptian situation, so views of his standing in the eyes of world leaders could have changed since the early February survey.

BLULUULOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOLOOOLOO!!! VE GANG RAPEDZ YOUZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLUULIOOLOOOOLOOO!!! VE BLOWZ YOU UP!!! BLULOOLOOOLOOOO!!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!! ANGRY CAMEL MAN GANG RAPEDZ FOR ALLAH!!! BLULOOLOOLOOOOO!!! ALLAH BE PRAISEDZ!!!! BLULOOLOOO!!!!! VE IZZ RELIGION OF PIECE!!! PIECE OF ASS!!!! BLULOOOLOOOLOOO!!! BLULOOOOLOOOOO!!!!!
AngryEgyptianCamelGuy.png

Now there's a real grown-up reaction. She was brutalized long after Mubarak's camel brigade went roaring through, by the way. If you're going to poke fun at camel jockeys, blame the coveted Mubarak by the right.

so men are animals, is that what your saying? :cuckoo:

Many can't keep it zipped. Wanna go there?

Have the liberal pundits compared them to the tea party yet? Oh wait. That wouldn't fit with the spin. Never mind.

Well there were a few anti-Obama signs, but not as many as at some of the tea party gatherings in the summer of 09. I don't think any sexual assaults occurred, though, so your comment was apparently just meant to further inflame? Got it.

Forum List

Back