Tactics of the anti-Trump coalition

The tactic of the anti-Trump coalition:

1. The left wing tactic. Storm political gatherings and end the speeches. In this way you can hinder free speach and stop illegal ideas or thought crimes from being said. Simular to other millitant groups in the older days. Often seen on college campuses in these days.
2. The media tactic: defamate, defamate, defamate. Try not to write about actual politics, write about negative things. Try to spin things in a negative way, even though it's a lie. Attack his supporters, find the bad apples. Defamate their supporters, it's your right to defamate in elections.
3. Whole coaltion tactic: never discuss, never. Do not argue about anything, because we know we have none. Only defamate, don't think about politics. Lie, lie and lie some more.

I would not support Trump if I could (I live in the US legaly, but are not from the US of A, are from Argentina), but the anti-Trump coalition, with all their lies sickens me.

1) There are a lot of left wing radicals that are breaking up his rallies. To be honest it is despicable and doesn't afford him the basic liberties any American citizen should be afforded.

2) If you go to radical websites, then, sure, you are going to get a lot of biased bullshit that doesn't have any substance. However, there are a lot of unbiased or heavily objective based news sources out there. Remember, just because a news source points out that he is lying...doesn't automatically mean they are defaming him...he may ACTUALLY be lying. The issue is whether or not they have a factual, logical argument to back up their claims.

3) I'm not sure what coalition you are referring to. Honestly there are a lot of anti-Trump factions from within his own party, to the left-wingers, to even a lot of international groups rousing anti-Trump sentiments. The wide variety of factions use a wide variety of tactics in order to combat Trump. Some of them, undoubtedly, resort to "Trumpian" tactics themselves by simply name calling or just kinda yelling stuff with circular logic. However, there are many factions that do address legitimate issues with Trump, from his radical xenophobic idea sets to some of the logistical absurdity of his claims (without laying any specifics out on actually accomplishing his plans), I've even heard (from right-wingers) ideological discussions on why he really isn't a good candidate for the conservative party. Remember, you cannot just read stuff off of some radical website or take the word from Trump himself and believe it. Do your own investigations. It is almost idiotic to claim that there are no reasonable arguments out there against him as a candidate.

As an aside, I've seen 2-3 of Trump's rallies now. It is almost sickening the propaganda this guy spews. The worst part is his control of information. He constantly says that you cannot trust the media covering him and only accepts favorable coverage of himself. Instead of addressing points he generally resorts to attacking people or organizations rather than laying the ground for factual, logical arguments against his opposition. Also, the guy keeps bringing up the wall at every one of his rallies...really? If he actually told us how he was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall (along with disclosing its cost and how it would be built), I'd actually be a big fan of that plan. I don't think that building a solid wall between us and Mexico is an illegitimate idea given the amount of illegal trade done on that border. However, until he discloses an actual plan, everytime he brings up his wall, he really looks more and more like an idiot.

Sounds like you need to do a lot more research and cut back on the left wing bias before you make your final decisions..

btw. long posts, many opinions.. it's just not worth the time to respond to but welcome to the USMB, you seem quite smart.

1. The left wing tactic. Storm political gatherings and end the speeches. In this way you can hinder free speach and stop illegal ideas or thought crimes from being said. Simular to other millitant groups in the older days. Often seen on college campuses in these days.
2. The media tactic: defamate, defamate, defamate. Try not to write about actual politics, write about negative things. Try to spin things in a negative way, even though it's a lie. Attack his supporters, find the bad apples. Defamate their supporters, it's your right to defamate in elections.
3. Whole coaltion tactic: never discuss, never. Do not argue about anything, because we know we have none. Only defamate, don't think about politics. Lie, lie and lie some more.

I would not support Trump if I could (I live in the US legaly, but are not from the US of A, are from Argentina), but the anti-Trump coalition, with all their lies sickens me.

1) There are a lot of left wing radicals that are breaking up his rallies. To be honest it is despicable and doesn't afford him the basic liberties any American citizen should be afforded.

2) If you go to radical websites, then, sure, you are going to get a lot of biased bullshit that doesn't have any substance. However, there are a lot of unbiased or heavily objective based news sources out there. Remember, just because a news source points out that he is lying...doesn't automatically mean they are defaming him...he may ACTUALLY be lying. The issue is whether or not they have a factual, logical argument to back up their claims.

3) I'm not sure what coalition you are referring to. Honestly there are a lot of anti-Trump factions from within his own party, to the left-wingers, to even a lot of international groups rousing anti-Trump sentiments. The wide variety of factions use a wide variety of tactics in order to combat Trump. Some of them, undoubtedly, resort to "Trumpian" tactics themselves by simply name calling or just kinda yelling stuff with circular logic. However, there are many factions that do address legitimate issues with Trump, from his radical xenophobic idea sets to some of the logistical absurdity of his claims (without laying any specifics out on actually accomplishing his plans), I've even heard (from right-wingers) ideological discussions on why he really isn't a good candidate for the conservative party. Remember, you cannot just read stuff off of some radical website or take the word from Trump himself and believe it. Do your own investigations. It is almost idiotic to claim that there are no reasonable arguments out there against him as a candidate.

As an aside, I've seen 2-3 of Trump's rallies now. It is almost sickening the propaganda this guy spews. The worst part is his control of information. He constantly says that you cannot trust the media covering him and only accepts favorable coverage of himself. Instead of addressing points he generally resorts to attacking people or organizations rather than laying the ground for factual, logical arguments against his opposition. Also, the guy keeps bringing up the wall at every one of his rallies...really? If he actually told us how he was going to get Mexico to pay for the wall (along with disclosing its cost and how it would be built), I'd actually be a big fan of that plan. I don't think that building a solid wall between us and Mexico is an illegitimate idea given the amount of illegal trade done on that border. However, until he discloses an actual plan, everytime he brings up his wall, he really looks more and more like an idiot.

Sounds like you need to do a lot more research and cut back on the left wing bias before you make your final decisions..

btw. long posts, many opinions.. it's just not worth the time to respond to but welcome to the USMB, you seem quite smart.
Thanks! I certainly have a left wing bias, but I do my best to temper that by actually viewing the source material (like the full videos of his rallies / debates) or conservatively biased news sources to make sense of the material and then I tend to do a bit of back checking on my own and with the assistance of factchecking websites to see how much of a basis in reality his points tend to have.

To be honest, there are things that I like about Trump, however, at this point, his negatives seem to far outweigh his positives.

Defamate is not a word.

Get a brain moran.
moran...???
Yes. If you don't get it... well, you're a tea party moran after all.

You seem a tad sensitive tonight.....:itsok:

Be nice...it's that time of the month.

Hey I'm no Megyn Kelly. I don't bleed out of my eyes, or out of my whatever.
megyn_kelly_ben_garrison.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with #1. You should let the speakers speak at a rally. There is a way to protest and there is a way not to protest. The muslim woman who stood up, said nothing, and exposed the xenophobic bigots for what they are had it right.

#2 and #3 are bewildering. No candidate in the recent history of our politics has benefitted more from the media than Mr. Trump. He'd be the first to tell you that.
Discussions are ongoing nearly 24/7 on cable television news channels and on message boards like this one.

Thanks! I certainly have a left wing bias, but I do my best to temper that by actually viewing the source material (like the full videos of his rallies / debates) or conservatively biased news sources to make sense of the material and then I tend to do a bit of back checking on my own and with the assistance of factchecking websites to see how much of a basis in reality his points tend to have.

To be honest, there are things that I like about Trump, however, at this point, his negatives seem to far outweigh his positives.
Trump is far from a PC politician, he doesn't have the pat and pleasing answers everyone likes to hear to get that warm and fuzzy feeling. Of the candidates he's the only one that I feel can even put a dent in the status quo. Bottom line, this election should have everything to do with American domestic economic success... jobs, jobs, jobs..and the country moving on the right track...

Think of Detroit, Baltimore and Chicago as the closest examples of the Democratic Party policy, race and monetary successes..Democrats have controlled them politically for many many years.

Last edited:
Defamate is not a word.

Get a brain moran.
moran...???

Where you bleed after your prison pajama parties is your business.

moran...???

Where you bleed after your prison pajama parties is your business.
Weirdo

:cuckoo:

Defamate is not a word.

Get a brain moran.
He's not a native English speaker, asshole.

Forum List

Back