• Adolf Hitler

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Josef Stalin

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Democrats think Trump is descended from Adolf Hitler.

Republicans think Hillary is descended from Josef Stalin.

It is increasingly likely these will be the candidates.

For whom will you vote? For this exercise, not voting is not an option. If no vote, don't respond.

For whom will you vote? For this exercise, not voting is not an option. If no vote, don't respond.
I'm not voting because the op is stupid, stupid, stupid.

Go to bed. Haven't you had enough for one day?

Well Stalin completely destroyed Hitler. What is that they say about history repeating itself again?

Well Stalin completely destroyed Hitler. What is that they say about history repeating itself again?

Each represented a systematic extermination system. Who was most successful?

I don't know. White people amassed a gigantic death toll over the last century, massacring 10's of millions of people. It's hard to keep track of all the 20th century cracka genocides.

I don't know.

I figured as much.

I don't know.

I figured as much.
Your tiny brain can't figure anything. Don't lie.

I don't know.

I figured as much.

Silly boy. Notice who's responded so far. :laugh:

I don't know.

I figured as much.

To your poll? No one. Probably because they recognize how stupid it is.

I don't know.

I figured as much.

To your poll? No one. Probably because they recognize how stupid it is.

According to the rhetoric, it is what you will get.

Man up.

I'm not voting because the op is stupid, stupid, stupid.

Go to bed. Haven't you had enough for one day?
Most on the right have clearly become unhinged.

I'll just stay home and watch the ensuing carnage on TV. You don't have the right to tell me I'm not allowed to not vote or to respond. That's not how the system works.

Voting proudly for HRC. She is easily the best qualified person to seek the Presidency since Bush 41. Her resume is impecable, her qualifications are once in a generation, her record is not one of perfection but one of staunch agency for what she believes in. It will be my pleasure to cast a ballot for her for President. With the Senate in the Democratic column as well, she will fill Scalia's seat with a center-left jurist. The first 100 days should see her robustly attack the 1% entitlements and return us (as close as she can anyway with the obstructionist House rowing in the other direction) to the 8 years of peace and prosperity her husban engendered.

As for Josef Stalin and Adolph Hitler, it's little surprise the best the OP could do is reach back 80 years to find examples to fill his cartoonish view of the world. That he spelle the names correctly is the only thing correct about the assessment.

Voting proudly for HRC. She is easily the best qualified person to seek the Presidency since Bush 41. Her resume is impecable, her qualifications are once in a generation, her record is not one of perfection but one of staunch agency for what she believes in. It will be my pleasure to cast a ballot for her for President. With the Senate in the Democratic column as well, she will fill Scalia's seat with a center-left jurist. The first 100 days should see her robustly attack the 1% entitlements and return us (as close as she can anyway with the obstructionist House rowing in the other direction) to the 8 years of peace and prosperity her husban engendered.

As for Josef Stalin and Adolph Hitler, it's little surprise the best the OP could do is reach back 80 years to find examples to fill his cartoonish view of the world. That he spelle the names correctly is the only thing correct about the assessment.

Not me. The Democrats are considered by their opposition to be Communists. Do you dispute this?

I'll just stay home and watch the ensuing carnage on TV. You don't have the right to tell me I'm not allowed to not vote or to respond. That's not how the system works.

Nor would I attempt to do so. Just looking at mindsets.

Forum List

Back