Tabloid Candy

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It is funny where you end up when you start on a Google News item and then clink on links inside links inside links inside links. This morning, I ended up on some site which shows photos of celebrities without makeup.

The first thing that struck me was how few of them I had heard of. Guess I'm getting old.

The second thing that struck me was that most of the younger women look like white trash, in or out of makeup.

The third thing that struck me was that some of the women look better without makeup. For example, Mila Jovovich (slide 19) looks a thousand percent better in the without makeup photo than in the with makeup photo. She is stunning and should cover up her beauty with gunk as little as possible.

I don't even know who she is, but I wish I did. Wow. She's gorgeous.

I think Anne Hathaway is another natural beauty who wears way too much makeup.

Yes, sure. Who gives a shit about celebrities. Me, either. But right now its better than the drek in Politics. :lol:

Anyway, here's the link: 30 Fairly Shocking Pictures of Celebrities Without Makeup Photos 1 of 30 - Celebrity Toob

Moving along now, I'm on slide 21. Some girl named Demi Lovato. She's another cutie who looks way better without makeup.

Way better.

Slide 26. Same deal. Whoever that is, she is better looking in a plain wrapper.

Forum List

Back