Tables are turning against islam and it's time to get this very primary information to the public to

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Tables are turning against islam and it's time to get this very primary information to the public to defeat islam.

Now all we need to do is remove traitors from office for treason and deport all islam supporters. If they throw islam in the garbage where it belongs then that symbolizes someone who doesn't support violent hate crimes against non muslims. Mosques get destroyed, those who choose to remain muslim deported and that choice is their own because either you side with violent hate crimes against non muslims or you are not a supporter of islam plain and simple. Islam needs to be criminalized and all legislation created in support of islam removed permanently for the well being and safety of citizens of non muslim countries.

C0NmnmZXgAAsOMQ.jpg:large

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

• Banned
No running and no hiding and supporters of islam such as liberals will try and hide this on these forums

• Banned
well what did you THINK was going to happen?

Not relevant (been warning the world of this for years) but what is relevant is putting an end to this threat against non muslims by permanently banning islam and deporting all islam supporters in every non muslim country because every single one of them supports violent hate crimes against non muslims and proof of this fact is that they all support islam.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

The muslim country of their choosing.

So you would deport a muslim family, who's lived for generations in the US - to a foreign country? For no reason other than they are Muslim?

You can't deport citizens of one country to another country "of their choosing"....you do realize that don't you? Other countries have to agree to take them and you will need to alter the constitution.

I wonder if anyone realizes that this was Hitler's first attempt to "solve" the "Jewish problem"? Deport them to what would eventually become Israel....

Didn't work to well.

So he had to kill them.

Dejas Vous

How the !@#$ is this not politics?!!! Moved to the bad lands, hey fa cue!!! Looks like I am about to be banned again because Every time I hit a home run leftist whiner liberals etc. I expose try to hide this from the public on USA message board forums by moving what I share to the badlands of these forums and I will fight them for being discriminated against for sharing factual non contestable information which is why they try and hide it so I guess this is goodbye once again! 10 year ban this time?!!! My pleasure! Again, Fa cue!!!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

How the !@#$ is this not politics?!!! Moved to the bad lands, hey fa cue!!! Looks like I am about to be banned again because Every time I hit a home run leftist whiner liberals etc. I expose try to hide this from the public on USA message board forums by moving what I share to the badlands of these forums and I will fight them for being discriminated against for sharing factual non contestable information which is why they try and hide it so I guess this is goodbye once again! 10 year ban this time?!!! My pleasure! Again, Fa cue!!!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You are in Current Events. The topic is not American Politics. If you have a problem PM one of us.

I wonder if anyone realizes that this was Hitler's first attempt to "solve" the "Jewish problem"? Deport them to what would eventually become Israel....

Didn't work to well.

So he had to kill them.

Dejas Vous

They can stay of they choose to throw islam in the garbage.

C0L78gqXgAAc1D2.jpg:large

Didn't work to well.

So he had to kill them.

Dejas Vous

If they throw islam in the garbage then they no longer pose the threat and can stay!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Didn't work to well.

So he had to kill them.

Dejas Vous

So you don't like Jews either...ok...I'm guessing your solution is "Convert or Die".

So you would deport a muslim family, who's lived for generations in the US - to a foreign country? For no reason other than they are Muslim?

You can't deport citizens of one country to another country "of their choosing"....you do realize that don't you? Other countries have to agree to take them and you will need to alter the constitution.

If they've lived here for generations without incident they're good.

As far as solving the problem..
First we need to stop importing them and then concentrate on finding and eliminating the problem muslims and eventually that'll end the problem.
Why the rush to import millions of them into western society these days when in the past we set up refugee camps in the same region as the conflict?
You'd have to be a complete dolt not to see whats going on.

Didn't work to well.

So he had to kill them.

Dejas Vous

So you don't like Jews either...ok...I'm guessing your solution is "Convert or Die".

C0L6lVZUoAAwAvF.jpg:large

I am all for the destruction of religion because the foundation of every religion (ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) is a factually proven foundation of religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide right to this very day where freedom of religion welcomes islam and the destruction of every non muslim on the planet!!!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

You need to

What about 1st and second generation immigrants who have never broken the law? Are they "good" or "bad"?

How do you determine who is "good"?

Btw - the OP is not making any distinctions.

First we need to stop importing them and then concentrate on finding and eliminating the problem muslims and eventually that'll end the problem.
Why the rush to import millions of them into western society these days when in the past we set up refugee camps in the same region as the conflict?

In terms of the US, we aren't taking very many at all: Cumulative Summary of Refugee Admissions and we've had very few problems if you look at numbers alone.

How would you determine who is a "problem Muslim"? Should we also get rid of "problem Christians" and "problem Jews" and "problem Athiests"....?

Didn't work to well.

So he had to kill them.

Dejas Vous

C0L6lVZUoAAwAvF.jpg:large

I am all for the destruction of religion because the foundation of every religion (ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be) is a factually proven foundation of religious lies which have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide right to this very day where freedom of religion welcomes islam and the destruction of every non muslim on the planet!!!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Ok. So you want to end all religion in the world with a special emphasis on Islam? That's a rather large task.

No because it is always the same with muslims and the violent hate crimes against non muslims make them selves visible once their populations arise and until then they fool you with Taqiyya!!! Wake up! Again read:

C0NsUbjXgAAmfkq.jpg:large

Every single muslim on the planet supports islam which reveals the fact that every single muslim supports islam deeming acceptable violent hate crimes against non muslims and proof of this is that they are supporters of islam where violent hate crimes against non muslims are deemed acceptable and happening in countries around the world in modern day when muslim populations rise.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back