T-shirts at a memorial service aren't political?

I would want it stressed that you don't know when its your turn, so live a life that was constructive and positive.

I would not want the focus to be politicized by anyone, including the President of the US.

Please provide your source of this proof.

He was arrested on the spot. The police are not investigating the parents.

You have any proof they were in cohoots with thier boy?

I was unaware the investigation was closed. Seems as if everyone else around him knew he was unstable and a threat. He lived at home, the parents bear some level of responsibility for not seeking help.

No, they do not.

He was an adult, and you are assuming they had the know how to know he needed help.

Let me explain what you are saying;
Every kid caought drinking or using drugs takes the parents down with them, b/c they should have known

Parents are guilty of murder if thier kid kills themselves.

Kids out after curfew? Parents in cuffs

On and on

America could use some coming together and thriving dont you think?

I think we can thrive much easier if we come together as Americans.

We CAN heal, we just have to want to heal.

Heal from what?

Seriously, the families, the friends, they are the ones who need help to heal. Stop using dead Americans for your political point scoring. It's offensive.

He was arrested on the spot. The police are not investigating the parents.

You have any proof they were in cohoots with thier boy?

I was unaware the investigation was closed. Seems as if everyone else around him knew he was unstable and a threat. He lived at home, the parents bear some level of responsibility for not seeking help.

No, they do not.

He was an adult, and you are assuming they had the know how to know he needed help.

Every kid caought drinking or using drugs takes the parents down with them, b/c they should have known

On and on

Let me explain reality.

If your kids hold a party at your house and someone gets killed on the way home from alcohol they drank at the party... you as the parent get charged.

You can't have it both ways. Either he was mentally insane and another adult should have been responsible for him or he was a complete adult and responsible for his actions. The parents had to know what was going on to an extent. The dad worked from home. My guess is, the state is still building their case before charging the parents.

America could use some coming together and thriving dont you think?

I think we can thrive much easier if we come together as Americans.

We CAN heal, we just have to want to heal.

Heal from what?

Seriously, the families, the friends, they are the ones who need help to heal. Stop using dead Americans for your political point scoring. It's offensive.

There were family member there, the citys people as well as all of America are trying to heal.

No, they do not.

On and on

Let me explain reality.

If your kids hold a party at your house and someone gets killed on the way home from alcohol they drank at the party... you as the parent get charged.

You can't have it both ways. Either he was mentally insane and another adult should have been responsible for him or he was a complete adult and responsible for his actions. The parents had to know what was going on to an extent. The dad worked from home. My guess is, the state is still building their case before charging the parents.

I think the evidence for what you claim is just not there.

No, they do not.

On and on

Let me explain reality.

He's 22, not a kid. There comes a time when parents are not legally responsible for their children, does there not? Otherwise, my parents could be charged for my actions - which is ridiculous.

I do not recall ever seeing a memorial where people cheered and gave standing ovations. I don't believe I've ever seen a memorial where souvenir t-shirts were given out. It all seems rather strange to me.

I can understand the hailing of some of the Heroes who were present in the crowd, to an extent. I simply cannot grasp the Pep rally type actions by the crowd. It's almost scary.

And yet when I look at the Tucson news I see no complaints and only good things pointed out.

To me it just seemed wrong. Felt wrong. Was wrong.

No, they do not.

On and on

Let me explain reality.

He's 22, not a kid. There comes a time when parents are not legally responsible for their children, does there not? Otherwise, my parents could be charged for my actions - which is ridiculous.

He lived at home. The parents were accepting responsibility for his housing, meals and almost everything else. He held no job. Where did he get the money to buy a gun?

I do not recall ever seeing a memorial where people cheered and gave standing ovations. I don't believe I've ever seen a memorial where souvenir t-shirts were given out. It all seems rather strange to me.

I can understand the hailing of some of the Heroes who were present in the crowd, to an extent. I simply cannot grasp the Pep rally type actions by the crowd. It's almost scary.

And yet when I look at the Tucson news I see no complaints and only good things pointed out.

I didn't feel like plowing through over a hundred posts in this thread, so hopefully someone by now has pointed out that it was the University of Arizona that had the T-shirts made up and distributed. The reason it resembled a "pep" rally is because there were thousands of students there in an arena usually used for pep rallies. And as I mentioned elsewhere, it wasn't as though it was a memorial held in a church or religious environment to honor the dead. It was a testimonial to the brave ones who did die and also to those who survived the horrific event.

No, they do not.

On and on

Let me explain reality.

I think the evidence for what you claim is just not there.

It's not, he's deluded. His example was based on underage kids on your property.

If he had killed the Sen on the property, then they should be investigated. But the basis that he lived at home so they are at fault is non-sense.

I didn't feel like plowing through over a hundred posts in this thread, so hopefully someone by now has pointed out that it was the University of Arizona that had the T-shirts made up and distributed. The reason it resembled a "pep" rally is because there were thousands of students there in an arena usually used for pep rallies. And as I mentioned elsewhere, it wasn't as though it was a memorial held in a church or religious environment to honor the dead. It was a testimonial to the brave ones who did die and also to those who survived the horrific event.

If Obama's toadies didn't want those t-shirts on those chairs, they would not have been there.

Yeah, and the USS Lincoln put that Banner up to Illustrate it's Longest Mission ever being Accomplished...

I am Certain that BarryInc had ZERO to do with Logoing and Catchphrasing this Event...

:)

peace...

No, they do not.

On and on

Let me explain reality.

If the kid is under 21 and this happens, yes. If the kid is over 21, nope.

Loughner is a nutter; whether he is insane remains to be seen.

His parents are devastated by all of this. I don't hold them responsible, I hold Jared Loughner responsible. He is the one who planned it and pulled the trigger.

Forum List

Back