T-Paw (R) rips Bachmann (R) :D

great it happened with Mccain, so what? Just because it happened with Mccain doesnt mean it will with Timmy.

Yes i know, i am an idiot or Idjit as you spell it because i think differently from you.

All you are is an ego.

No it's because you don't think. You listen to National Palestinian Radio and take what they say as gospel. And then puke it out here like you're some pundit. In fact you're an ignorant POS.
Lol that means a lot coming from you.
sadly again you are wrong, but what else is new? You can't claim victory because you say so. That's not how the game works rabbit.
nothing I said was outrageous, it is quite logical. You strike out at the biggest name in order for peopleto notice you.bachman is currently the biggest name in the race right now.

There is no insult. No partisan attack. Its a simple truth that happens in every election and just happens in general.

But hey keep thinking you have a point. Someone might.listen to make excuses for anyone on the right.

You have no ability to think beyond headlines. It might be Pawlenty is done. It might not. It is way too early to tell.

I think people said the same about McCain at this point last cycle.
We won't know anything until after the big primaries. Anything can happen between now and then.
Heck, Hillary could challenge Obama.

I was just going off a NPR title saying he is basically out of money.
when you are about to go down, going after the big name at the moment is a desperate move.

That happened with McCain too at this point.
You are an idiot of continental proportions.

The difference was that McCain was saved by a group of influential Vietnam Vets who came to his rescue. I don't recall him going after Romney or Huckabee all that much. He let them slug it out.

I don't see anyone coming in to save T-Paw at this point. And frankly, he was my first choice, so I'm a bit disappointed.

I also think the people who really run the GOP are horrified that Bachmann is doing this well. Watch for a lot of them to get behind Rick Perry really soon, if he jumps in.

when you are about to go down, going after the big name at the moment is a desperate move.

That happened with McCain too at this point.
You are an idiot of continental proportions.

The difference was that McCain was saved by a group of influential Vietnam Vets who came to his rescue. I don't recall him going after Romney or Huckabee all that much. He let them slug it out.

I don't see anyone coming in to save T-Paw at this point. And frankly, he was my first choice, so I'm a bit disappointed.

I also think the people who really run the GOP are horrified that Bachmann is doing this well. Watch for a lot of them to get behind Rick Perry really soon, if he jumps in.
This is true. Don't know about the Perry part though
I'm betting Bachmann hauls in a hell of a lot more primary votes that Pawlenty, assuming he's still around by then.
In Iowa? sure. In other primaries Bachmann may not do so well for obvious reasons.

McPawlenty has a long record of campaigning like a liberatrian and governing like a liberoidal.

He's such a shitty candidate that even Bachmann and Palin look viable.

Pawlenty is much, much more qualified than either Bachmann or Palin.
Regarding Palin, not only did Pawlenty finish out one term, he finished out two terms. He didn't cry about the press when they went after him (and Minnesota has a very liberal press overall). He improved Minnesota's business environment, Minnesota maintained it's status as one of the best states for quality of life and he did so without raising taxes.
Regarding Bachmann,,,exactly what has she ever done? I mean really! Obama had no executive experience and it shows re: the continuation of the economic stagnation. Also and this is important, Pawlenty was able to work with the opposing party, in other words he has the objectivity to look at the Big Picture, where as Bachmann lacks the objectivity to tackle crucial problems.
When people favor people like Palin or Bachmann or anyone who is a strict and narrow ideologue, they aren't considering that a huge majority of Americans aren't fringe ideologues. One must govern for ALL the people, not a small group of extreme ideologues.
I didn't agree with everything Pawlenty did as governor of my state, but he definitely showed he knew how to govern, that can't be said for Palin or Bachmann.
I would take Pawlenty. Romney or Huntsman over the field of wackos any day, because in these times, we need executive experience and the abilty to govern not with emotional, fringe window dressing.
I guess the best example of the weakness of both Palin and Bachmann is that neither one could carry their own states, if that's not a sign of what weak inexperienced candidates they are, nothing is.

Of course you'd take squishy, double-dealing used car salesmen like Pawlenty, Romney and Huntsman...They let leftist hacks push them around.

Pawlenty was NOT pushed around by the Dems. Successful executives negotiate and successful executives consider a variety of options. Pawlenty negotiated and considered a variety of options.
Was Ronald Reagan a failure? Seems to me he did quite well and he had to work with Dem majorities, which he did, much like Pawlenty.
Can you point out any success driven by narrow-minded thinking? I didn't think so.

No, he just turned into a dem, once he took office.

Promised no new taxes, then turned around and called the 75¢ per-pack tax on cigarettes a "fee"...Signed smoking bans...Threw in with the anthropogenic gullible warming crowd...Promised no taxpayer funding for a Twins stadium, then signed a bill that had taxpayer funding for a Twins stadium.

Little wonder a big gubmint nanny-stater like you goes for such a phony baloney liar.

No, he just turned into a dem, once he took office.

Promised no new taxes, then turned around and called the 75¢ per-pack tax on cigarettes a "fee"...Signed smoking bans...Threw in with the anthropogenic gullible warming crowd...Promised no taxpayer funding for a Twins stadium, then signed a bill that had taxpayer funding for a Twins stadium.

Little wonder a big gubmint nanny-stater like you goes for such a phony baloney liar.

I lie? Your very narrow political views are completely out of the mainstream Jocko, that shows when you call Pawlenty a Dem. Because you don't agree with my views DOES NOT make me a liar.
Also, Pawlenty seemed to have no problem gaining the GOP nomination and then carrying the GOP vote for his second term. Now, to normal people, calling Pawlenty a Dem would be a lie or at least a gross misstatement.

If Oddball doesn't like him then he must be good/rational :)

BTW- cigarette taxes are necessary as tobacco use is one of the main drivers of increasing HC costs next to the ills associated w/ obesity which the First Lady has been addressing through her campaign to educate youngsters about good eating habits.

Meh while he is correct, he is doing this for attention because his is basically done.

Over the weekend I heard a radio guy with some experience in politics (forget the name) make a good point aboutt Pawlenty's campaign. He's running a traditional, consultant heavy campaign, which is expensive. If Pawlenty doesn't do well in the fall straw polls, he won't be able to attract the money to keep that type of campaign going and will have to fold.

Pawlenty, because he is charisma/speaking deficient, needs to run a big money/advertising campaign.

He pointed out that Herman Cain, on the other hand, was running a bottom up campaign (much the way Ron Paul runs his) and that he could afford to stay in a long time (even if he does poorly in the straw polls), because the type of campaign he's running doesn't require lots of money.

Cain, because he has tons of charisma and speaking ability, doesn't need to run a big bucks campaign.

He let her have it ;)

Pawlenty blasts Bachmann's 'nonexistent' record - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com
He continued, "I've got executive leadership in a public setting with a record of accomplishment and results under difficult and challenging circumstances, and she has served in Congress. And in that regard, her record of accomplishment is, you know, like I said, nonexistent."

Tim Pawlenty is a dickhead.

He's trying to act tough and it just doesn't come natural.

He let her have it ;)

Pawlenty blasts Bachmann's 'nonexistent' record - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com
He continued, "I've got executive leadership in a public setting with a record of accomplishment and results under difficult and challenging circumstances, and she has served in Congress. And in that regard, her record of accomplishment is, you know, like I said, nonexistent."

Tim Pawlenty is a dickhead.

He's trying to act tough and it just doesn't come natural.

I wasnt impressed after I read an op ed by him where he started off talking about how gov't needed to be more pro-active.
But of course he'd be worlds better than the undocumented worker in the White House today.

Has The Rabbi always been an colossal ASSCLOWN? I'm thinking "yes".
I wasnt impressed after I read an op ed by him where he started off talking about how gov't needed to be more pro-active.
But of course he'd be worlds better than the undocumented worker in the White House today.
Are you a birfer too The Rabbi?

Last edited:
He let her have it ;)

Interesting that you consider such an "attack" as blasting her but I am curious what you considered it when McCain and those onj the right used the exact same material to "attack" Obama.

Afterall, you can not deny that Obama most certainly fit that description as well.....correct?

He let her have it ;)

Interesting that you consider such an "attack" as blasting her but I am curious what you considered it when McCain and those onj the right used the exact same material to "attack" Obama.

Afterall, you can not deny that Obama most certainly fit that description as well.....correct?

Yeah, right. McCain is really hard on Obama.

Jeeze.

He let her have it ;)

Illinois state Senate:
Illinois Senate career of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Obama helped pass a sweeping law that banned most gifts from lobbyists and personal use of campaign funds by state legislators.[24]
During his first years as a state senator, Obama was a co-sponsor of a bill which re-structured the Illinois welfare program into the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program. He was also involved in various pieces of legislation which established a $100 million Earned Income Tax Credit for working families, increased child care subsidies for low-income families, and required advance notice before mass layoffs and plant closings.
He sponsored successful efforts to expand children's health care, create a plan to provide equal health care access for all Illinois residents, and create a "Hospital Report Card" system, and worker's rights laws that protected whistleblowers, domestic violence victims, equal pay for women, and overtime pay.[25] His most public accomplishment was a bill requiring police to videotape interrogations and confessions in potential death penalty cases. Obama was willing to listen to Republicans and police organizations and negotiate compromises to get the law passed.[32] That helped him develop a reputation as a pragmatist able to work with various sides of an issue.[24] Obama also led the passage of a law to monitor racial profiling by requiring police to record the race of drivers they stopped
U.S. Senate.
List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barack Obama sponsored 137 bills from 4 Jan 2005 until 16 November 2008. Two became law.[1] This figure does not include bills to which Obama contributed as cosponsor, such as the Coburn-Obama Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006 or the Lugar-Nunn Cooperative Proliferation Detection, Interdiction Assistance, and Conventional Threat Reduction Act of 2006. Nor does it include amendments to other bills, although in the Senate these are not required to be germane to the parent bill and can therefore effectively be bills in their own right.[2] During the same time period, Obama has co-sponsored 689 bills in total; 408 of which had secured his support by the day they were originally introduced in the Senate.

If Oddball doesn't like him then he must be good/rational :)

BTW- cigarette taxes are necessary as tobacco use is one of the main drivers of increasing HC costs next to the ills associated w/ obesity which the First Lady has been addressing through her campaign to educate youngsters about good eating habits.
Which is also none of your or Big Daddy Big Gubmint's goddamn business, comrade.

Forum List

Back