T-Paw (R) rips Bachmann (R) :D

Considering he couldn't even stand up to Mitt Romney, should be interesting how long until T-Paw collapses like a house of cards against Bachmann.

Time to wake up from your dream boys. This is typical primary politics.

Least we forget.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Hillary Clinton Ad - 3 AM White House Ringing Phone‬‏[/ame]

He let her have it ;)

Pawlenty blasts Bachmann's 'nonexistent' record - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com
He continued, "I've got executive leadership in a public setting with a record of accomplishment and results under difficult and challenging circumstances, and she has served in Congress. And in that regard, her record of accomplishment is, you know, like I said, nonexistent."

Are you so desperate to bad mouth Republicans that you are going to repeat every primary comment that any of them make about each other? If so, please let me know so I can put your idiotic self on ignore.

Meh while he is correct, he is doing this for attention because his is basically done.

I think people said the same about McCain at this point last cycle.
We won't know anything until after the big primaries. Anything can happen between now and then.
Heck, Hillary could challenge Obama.

Meh while he is correct, he is doing this for attention because his is basically done.

I think people said the same about McCain at this point last cycle.
We won't know anything until after the big primaries. Anything can happen between now and then.
Heck, Hillary could challenge Obama.

I was just going off a NPR title saying he is basically out of money.
when you are about to go down, going after the big name at the moment is a desperate move.

That happened with McCain too at this point.
You are an idiot of continental proportions.

He let her have it ;)

Pawlenty blasts Bachmann's 'nonexistent' record - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com
He continued, "I've got executive leadership in a public setting with a record of accomplishment and results under difficult and challenging circumstances, and she has served in Congress. And in that regard, her record of accomplishment is, you know, like I said, nonexistent."

nonexistent record?

obama-halo.jpg

Michele Bachmann's executive experience comes from her work at her husband's looney clinic,

where she was in charge of seances where groups of patients talked to Jesus through a Ouija board.

I was just going off a NPR title saying he is basically out of money.
when you are about to go down, going after the big name at the moment is a desperate move.

That happened with McCain too at this point.
You are an idiot of continental proportions.

great it happened with Mccain, so what? Just because it happened with Mccain doesnt mean it will with Timmy.

Yes i know, i am an idiot or Idjit as you spell it because i think differently from you.

All you are is an ego.

No it's because you don't think. You listen to National Palestinian Radio and take what they say as gospel. And then puke it out here like you're some pundit. In fact you're an ignorant POS.

Forum List

Back