Syria’s Kurdish fighters fly 250ft ‘flag of victory’ on Mistenur Hill in Kobani

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
The YPG casts out devils by Beelzebub.

Hmm, wonder if the kid is personally acquainted with Mr. Lucifer. Maybe when the rest of Germany is sleeping, he takes the express elevator down to visit his good friend. When he gets all the way down there, he says "Hiya Nick. Need any help in shoving that coal?"

Hmm, wonder if the kid is personally acquainted with Mr. Lucifer. Maybe when the rest of Germany is sleeping, he takes the express elevator down to visit his good friend. When he gets all the way down there, he says "Hiya Nick. Need any help in shoving that coal?"
I only would see you down there getting your instructions :eek::rolleyes:

Wasn't it you, Little Man, who brought up the Devil? Just wear your bikini swimsuit when you visit your friend. I heard there is no air conditioner as he likes extreme heat. As you can see, folks, the Little Man seemed to have a problem with the Kurds flying their flag after their victory.

Wasn't it you, Little Man, who brought up the Devil? Just wear your bikini swimsuit when you visit your friend. I heard there is no air conditioner as he likes extreme heat. As you can see, folks, the Little Man seemed to have a problem with the Kurds flying their flag after their victory.
At first, that victory is not final and ISIS is able to come back at any time. That means, that Kobani must be protected also in the future. Second, the YPG is working with the FSA, which is a group like ISIS. And FSA and the Kurds have different interests. If the YPG wants to establish a Kurdistan on soil the FSA claims for its caliphate, the same situation is back.

At first, that victory is not final and ISIS is able to come back at any time. That means, that Kobani must be protected also in the future. Second, the YPG is working with the FSA, which is a group like ISIS. And FSA and the Kurds have different interests. If the YPG wants to establish a Kurdistan on soil the FSA claims for its caliphate, the same situation is back.

The FSA is not claiming it wants a Caliphate, as much as you are trying to get everyone to believe they are connected with ISIS.. They only started up because they wanted to see reform in Syria. I think the majority of us were happy to see the Kurds gain this victory and had no problem with their flag flying, but the Little Man is angry because the Kurds are opening up another front with his beloved Syria regimes.

By the way, it is now 1:42 a.m. in Germany. I wonder if the Little Man is still up playing sentinel against anything bad said against his idol.

The FSA is not claiming it wants a Caliphate, as much as you are trying to get everyone to believe they are connected with ISIS.. They only started up because they wanted to see reform in Syria. I think the majority of us were happy to see the Kurds gain this victory and had no problem with their flag flying, but the Little Man is angry because the Kurds are opening up another front with his beloved Syria regimes.

By the way, it is now 1:42 a.m. in Germany. I wonder if the Little Man is still up playing sentinel against anything bad said against his idol.
The dream of the Nusra/FSA Caliphate is indeed over. BTW, the YPG is not the Kurds but only some Kurds.

The dream of the Nusra/FSA Caliphate is indeed over. BTW, the YPG is not the Kurds but only some Kurds.

Just because the FSA is a group just like the other groups in the Arab Spring who wanted change from brutal dictators doesn't mean they are part of ISIS as you are trying to get the readers to believe. Anyhow, three cheers for the Kurds and may they get all they help them need in fighting ISIS and to fly their flags all over the regions in which they are going to battle.

It is amusing. All of a sudden the Free Syria Army is dreaming of a Caliphate instead of just trying to get rid of one whom they feel is a brutal dictator. So tell us. Were all those involved in the other Arab Spring uprisings trying to form a Caliphate?

It is amusing. All of a sudden the Free Syria Army is dreaming of a Caliphate instead of just trying to get rid of one whom they feel is a brutal dictator. So tell us. Were all those involved in the other Arab Spring uprisings trying to form a Caliphate?
Poor naive little Sally, dreams of the Arab Spring and democracy. Pitiful...

terror.jpg

Competing Caliphates not welcome!
"Once welcomed in Syria by rebels seeking President Bashar Assad's ouster, ISIS quickly earned the wrath of the Syrian opposition because of its systematic abuses."
Jihadists fighting in Syria Iraq declare caliphate News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

And?? ...... :cool:
Your beloved ISIS got their asses kicked by a bunch of ragtag Kurds.

I guess the only thing the SUNNI terrorist assholes are good at is killing totally innocent people.

Poor naive little Sally, dreams of the Arab Spring and democracy. Pitiful...

terror.jpg

Competing Caliphates not welcome!
"Once welcomed in Syria by rebels seeking President Bashar Assad's ouster, ISIS quickly earned the wrath of the Syrian opposition because of its systematic abuses."
Jihadists fighting in Syria Iraq declare caliphate News Middle East THE DAILY STAR

not news Captain Blei. there are a whole bunch of
caliphatist dogs over there .........all ambitious to be
CALIPH---------successor to AL NABI and dog
Assad is one of them. ------so is dog Erdogan ------as is
big bad baghdaddy and a dozen more--------a big
pile of shit

Forum List

Back