Syria's 'Circle of hell': Barrel bombs in Aleppo bring terror and bloodshed forcing civilians underg

Why don''t you tell the people what happens to the Syrian civilians when a barrel bomb is dropped? I realize that your brain is fogged up, but we are not talking about journalists in this particular thread, but barrel bombs.
When a "barrel bomb" is dropped, the civilians of Syria get rid of some more terrorists.
What now about journalists´ credibility? You need to tell the people that if journalists that entered Syria illegally, lose their heads, if they don´t report in favor of the terrorists. But all you do is to echo terrorist propaganda.

Take your meds, Little Boy.

Choking agents mark new Syria low - CNN.com
Disgusting propaganda masked as neutral article. That is your meds. Large letters, big accusations but in the end, the traitor group around traitor Zaher Sahloul was not even in Syria.

You can see that the Little Boy has no interest in the people who have been harmed by his buddy's barrel bombs as long as he is safe living in the mental institution where every night his mantra before going to sleep is Bashar, Bashar, Bashar, Bashar -- probably a hundred times before drifting off. Has anyone even seen him show any concern for the unfortunate people in Yemen or Iraq? Or even those poor people, many of whom have drowned in the Med, crowded on unsafe vessels trying to escape their conditions and arrive in the free world? Did he care that those Copts or Yazidis were murdered? All he is interested in is that no one should say anything derogatory about his beloved and his beloved's regime, no matter what atrocities are committed.

Do youemember, Little Boy, when you were ranting like a maniac that I should keep off your
All we see here is the terrorist Nusra Sally and her propaganda. I remember times, when US authorities arrested terrorist elements like you.

This is how devoted the Little Boy is to his beloved Bashar. It is after 1;30 in Germany, and the Little Boy stays up to play Sentinel for his beloved. No one dare say anything against his beloved or his beloved's regime or else he will, like the mentally unbalanced person that he is, call you a terrorist.

Forum List

Back