Syrian rebels to Russia: Stop bombing us

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Russia had better stop bombing the FSA if they want to fake them out. Aris' post about this was right on the nose.

Oct 26th 2015 12:14PM

An alliance of Free Syrian Army-related insurgent groups said on Monday it was skeptical about a Russian proposal to help rebels, and that Moscow must stop bombing rebels and civilians and withdraw its support for President Bashar al-Assad.

Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said on Saturday the Russian air force, which has been bombing insurgents in Syria since Sept. 30, would be ready to help the "patriotic" Syrian opposition.

SEE ALSO: ISIS attacks are on the rise

"Their words are not like their actions. How can we talk to them while they are hitting us?" Issam al-Rayyes, spokesman for the Southern Front of the Free Syrian Army, told Reuters.

See photos of the recent airstrikes:

PHOTO GALLERY | 1 of 24 IMAGES

⟨⟩

In this photo made from the footage taken from Russian Defense Ministry official web site on Friday, Oct. 2, 2015 a bomb explosion is seen in Syria. Pentagon officials urged the Russian military on Thursday to focus its airstrikes in Syria on Islamic State fighters rather than opponents of Syrian President Bashar Assad, U.S. administration officials said. (Russian Defense Ministry Press Service via AP)

Russian warplanes have bombed a number of FSA-affiliated groups in northern areas of Syria since intervening in the war on the side of Assad. The Russian air force is providing air cover for several major ground offensives being waged by the Syrian army and allied Iranian and Lebanese Hezbollah fighters.

Rayyes added that there was no contact between the rebels and the Russians, clarifying an earlier remark to the BBC that the rebels had not turned down a Russian offer. "There is no offer, there is no communication," Rayyes said.

"We don't need the help now, they should stop attacking our bases and then we can talk about future cooperation," Rayyes said in his earlier BBC interview.

Continue reading at:

Can I bomb you Sally?

bloody hell you give me the shits LOL

I think we should start keeping an ear out for the fat lady. The US and Israel have lost.

The ironic nature of the Russian offer to help "rebels" is largely overseen by the propaganda parrots. Lavrov linked his offer to the condition that the US must prove that there are moderate rebels - a claim that has been refuted by Russia beforehand.

Russian Spokesman: “No Such Thing as Moderate Rebels” | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
U.S. Accuses Russia of Bombing the Moderate Rebels in Homs While They Behead Syrian Soldiers | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Can I bomb you Sally?

I don't know what your mental problems are, but you actually give me the creeps as you are one sick woman. You remind me of the witches of Endor in Macbeth. Now take your meds, creepo.

Can I bomb you Sally?

I don't know what your mental problems are, but you actually give me the creeps as you are one sick woman. You remind me of the witches of Endor in Macbeth. Now take your meds, creepo.
Everybody, who doesn´t agree to ISIS-Sally, is a sick person. Very interesting, ISIS-Sally. Maybe, it is just you who is the sick person here. You should take that into consideration.

Can I bomb you Sally?

Everybody, who doesn´t agree to ISIS-Sally, is a sick person. Very interesting, ISIS-Sally. Maybe, it is just you who is the sick person here. You should take that into consideration.

Aha, the Schizo had to chime in as per usual since he just can't seem to restrain himself. .I think the viewers are quite capable of seeing just whom are the crazies around here. You fit the definition to a T. I wonder if the Schizo can tell us why he is on guard around the clock for anything that is said about his beloved and his regime, and yet doesn't really seem interested in anything else that is happening in the Middle East.

By the way, Baghdad Bob Jr., is this forum that important to you in your little world that you are willing to give up so much sleep for it? I have a great idea for you since you seem to have so much time on your hands in the nut house, even posting in the bewitching hours in Germany when sane Germans are sound asleep. Why not put together an Assad costume for yourself and go around trick or treating to the other patients there? Knock on their doors and say "Sußes, sonst gibt’s Saures”

Can I bomb you Sally?

Aha, the Schizo had to chime in as per usual since he just can't seem to restrain himself. .I think the viewers are quite capable of seeing just whom are the crazies around here. You fit the definition to a T. I wonder if the Schizo can tell us why he is on guard around the clock for anything that is said about his beloved and his regime, and yet doesn't really seem interested in anything else that is happening in the Middle East.

By the way, Baghdad Bob Jr., is this forum that important to you in your little world that you are willing to give up so much sleep for it? I have a great idea for you since you seem to have so much time on your hands in the nut house, even posting in the bewitching hours in Germany when sane Germans are sound asleep. Why not put together an Assad costume for yourself and go around trick or treating to the other patients there? Knock on their doors and say "Sußes, sonst gibt’s Saures”
I wonder why ISIS lets you write here in this forum. Shouldn´t you be in the female torture squad?

Can I bomb you Sally?

I wonder why ISIS lets you write here in this forum. Shouldn´t you be in the female torture squad?

If you weren't such a wuss, you would escape from your little room and go help out the guards in your lover's prisons. I can just picture the Schizo running around the nut house with an Assad mask on his face while he goes trick or treating at the nut house.

Can I bomb you Sally?

If you weren't such a wuss, you would escape from your little room and go help out the guards in your lover's prisons. I can just picture the Schizo running around the nut house with an Assad mask on his face while he goes trick or treating at the nut house.
Why did you join ISIS? And why are you such a coward that refuses to fight for your "ideals"?

Why did you join ISIS? And why are you such a coward that refuses to fight for your "ideals"?

This wuss here wants everyone to think he is so brave while hiding out in his little room at the nut house. Why aren't you fighting for your lover, especially since so many of his army deserted? He could have used your help. Posting your nonsense on forums around the clock certainly is doing nothing to help him.

This wuss here wants everyone to think he is so brave while hiding out in his little room at the nut house. Why aren't you fighting for your lover, especially since so many of his army deserted? He could have used your help. Posting your nonsense on forums around the clock certainly is doing nothing to help him.
Every bit counts, ISIS-Sally.

Every bit counts, ISIS-Sally.

It counts for nothing except giving you an opportunity to converse with people since there apparently is no one in your real life with whom to talk.

Forum List

Back