Syrian Army downs Israeli aircraft

edit title
Syrian Army (iran) downs Israeli aircraft

are you suggesting that there are no Syrians in the SYRIAN army and that all
there are there are SHIITE SHIT HEZBOLLIANS?
iran orders.
real generals and commander are iranian.

Oh the same kind of Shiite shit that grabbed a US ship that went off course a few feet in January

And I suspect on purpose just to taunt Iran into reacting.

Either way Israel was there to bomb Syria army, not ISIS. You know whose side they are on.
link

well----both the Syrian army and Isis are in a state of war against Israel-----Isis is allied with Turkey-----somehow Turkey and Russia and flirting and Russia is tight with Iran which IS Hezbollah

Hezbollah is not Iran, they are Lebanon. If I were Russia I'd be an ally with Iran as well. Everyone needs buddies.
I could careless about if Israel likes it or not.

WRONG AGAIN as hezbollocks are from every islamonazi cesspit in the world, they are the dregs of islamonazi society that descended on Lebanon after getting kicked out of everywhere else. The remains of arafats PLO and a few other islamonazi terrorist sub groups. Lebanon was Christian under the LoN mandate system, only to be allowed to be invaded and taken over by the muslims once the UN was formed.

edit title

iran orders.

Oh the same kind of Shiite shit that grabbed a US ship that went off course a few feet in January

So you are saying the iranian atotoilets let an Israeli number win just so they could taunt the Iranian public, shows how your mind works when the imam is not there to suggest things to you

edit title

iran orders.

So you are saying the iranian atotoilets let an Israeli number win just so they could taunt the Iranian public, shows how your mind works when the imam is not there to suggest things to you

i think moosad did troll iran Intelligence agency:D

iran orders.

I think you have been using too much khat and hashish

The site has no evidence. This is why they report this way.

Alleged footage of the Syrian Army downing an Israeli jet

Which means it is not valid and should not be used as irrefutable evidence
It isn´t used as evidence.

It was by you when you tried to use it as evidence for your claims, no chance of it being believed either
You are suffering from delusions. There is just a link to an article related to the OP.

NOPE it was you trying to use a non event as evidence of Israel attacking Syria when no such thing took place. When you were busted you deflected and derailed to get out of the hole
Look: You have no evidence that the aircraft were not downed so they were downed according to you.

iran orders.

I think ROUHANI shoved his stinking cock up the ass of
a two year old this morning

Which means it is not valid and should not be used as irrefutable evidence

It was by you when you tried to use it as evidence for your claims, no chance of it being believed either
You are suffering from delusions. There is just a link to an article related to the OP.

NOPE it was you trying to use a non event as evidence of Israel attacking Syria when no such thing took place. When you were busted you deflected and derailed to get out of the hole
Look: You have no evidence that the aircraft were not downed so they were downed according to you.

Stop twisting things around, I have no evidence that the aircraft even flew so how could they be shot down. The only reports are islamonazi and they are as valid as a Korean 17 punt coin with made in Tasmania stamped on it

Stop twisting things around, I have no evidence that the aircraft even flew so how could they be shot down. The only reports are islamonazi and they are as valid as a Korean 17 punt coin with made in Tasmania stamped on it

do not get frustrated, Phoen------islamo-nazi sophistry is
DOABLE if you can manage to COMPLETELY suspend
truth and logic. Remember----1001 Arabian Nights---for
that matter-------read the koran.

They got everything they got from the jews, as we know Muhammed was surrounded by then, heck he may of been one for all we know.

They got everything they got from the jews, as we know Muhammed was surrounded by then, heck he may of been one for all we know.

heck??? It is obvious that he was a perverted catholic priest-----in fact, probably THE POOP

heck??? It is obvious that he was a perverted catholic priest-----in fact, probably THE POOP

He he was a RC priest , there would not be Muslims.

Good that you admit that your arguing lacks of any proper basis. It is a good first step towards reasonable discussions.

WRONG according to you there were no Jews in existence back then . You are changing your mind more often than you change your clothes. The false prophet was an illiterate arab that worshipped a moon god called allah who took a Jewish girl as one of his sex slaves. She educated him as to Judaism and he used the worst of that to invent islam as the religion it is today.

Why they are both based on the same LIES

Good that you admit that your arguing lacks of any proper basis. It is a good first step towards reasonable discussions.

What are you rambling on about, you made the claim and I showed that it was a pack of LIES. When will you yiu admit that you are nothing but an islamonazi propagandist

Martin Luther was an RC priest. Your comment is--dim as
usual

Forum List

Back