Syrian Army downs Israeli aircraft

The decision to counter the Israeli aggression is righteous and and appropriate.

Oh, no doubt! Israel borders this malevolent dictator who has been oppressing and murdering his own people for more years than most can remember. And for the last 4 years Israel has stood by while hundreds of thousands of women and children are murdered or tortured one way or another by and evil Syrian regime and by evil Arab militants fighting this regime. Of course all parties hate Israel more than anything.

And now one Israeli jet allegedly flies in Syrian air space and the poster or anti-Jewish article quickly refers to this as "Israeli aggression."

LOL. Not too hard for the devil to convince Arab militants and zealot Muslims what is "righteous and appropriate."
Lies propaganda.
Sounds like your typical Muslim defense when Israel is involved. You people have no way of looking at the truth honestly. Nor would you have a chance debating whose god is GOD. But the good news is that the Judeo-Christian G-d is merciful towards all mankind. Especially those who Jesus referred to when He said "Father forgive them, they know not what they do."
Another pseudo-religious fanatic. I support Syrians, Muslims and non-Muslims against terrorism. According to the religion you allegedly believe in those go to hell who don´t accept Jesus as the son of God. Guess, who don´t...

You got my religion all wrong. But then, spin is the name of the game when Islam wants to disparage Christianity or Judaism.

I cannot see one reason in the world Islam is the truth.
Like the other brown-nosed zionist puppets you have created your own zionist-conform "Christianity", some kind of sub-religion for sub-humans serving the master race. Your choice...

I am not religious and support the secular state of Syria against Islamism. I support any country doing fine but the Syrians are even very strenuous in the war on terror and will achieve victory over the hordes of terrorists.

Oh, no doubt! Israel borders this malevolent dictator who has been oppressing and murdering his own people for more years than most can remember. And for the last 4 years Israel has stood by while hundreds of thousands of women and children are murdered or tortured one way or another by and evil Syrian regime and by evil Arab militants fighting this regime. Of course all parties hate Israel more than anything.

And now one Israeli jet allegedly flies in Syrian air space and the poster or anti-Jewish article quickly refers to this as "Israeli aggression."

LOL. Not too hard for the devil to convince Arab militants and zealot Muslims what is "righteous and appropriate."
Lies propaganda.
Sounds like your typical Muslim defense when Israel is involved. You people have no way of looking at the truth honestly. Nor would you have a chance debating whose god is GOD. But the good news is that the Judeo-Christian G-d is merciful towards all mankind. Especially those who Jesus referred to when He said "Father forgive them, they know not what they do."
Another pseudo-religious fanatic. I support Syrians, Muslims and non-Muslims against terrorism. According to the religion you allegedly believe in those go to hell who don´t accept Jesus as the son of God. Guess, who don´t...

You got my religion all wrong. But then, spin is the name of the game when Islam wants to disparage Christianity or Judaism.

Like the other brown-nosed zionist puppets you have created your own zionist-conform "Christianity", some kind of sub-religion for sub-humans serving the master race. Your choice...

I am not religious and support the secular state of Syria against Islamism. I support any country doing fine but the Syrians are even very strenuous in the war on terror and will achieve victory over the hordes of terrorists.

We have nothing in common.

I wish you well on a rather uninspired and short sighted mission (from my point of view)

Lies propaganda.

We have nothing in common.

I wish you well on a rather uninspired and short sighted mission (from my point of view)
After all, I represent the values you allegedly defend and live.

The decision to counter the Israeli aggression is righteous and and appropriate.

Lies propaganda.

Orthodox Judaism and Muslim sharia religion have a lot in common.

Either way Israel was there to bomb Syria army, not ISIS. You know whose side they are on.

How about Israel is on ISRAEL'S side? No matter who shells Israel- expect a response and say bye to folks....

Too confusing for your brainwashed mind?

Lies propaganda.

Maybe, the aircraft went down on terrorist or Israeli controlled ground.

Maybe it was rescued by a fiery chariot and the crew was flown up to Jannah

Lies propaganda.

Like what? do not fear-----ALL social systems share commonalities----any idiot can find a few between islam and
Judaism just as I can find a few commonalities between Penelope and a pile of dog shit

Syria misses warplane & drone...

Israel Denies Syrian Report of Downed Israeli Warplane, Drone

September 13, 2016 - Syria and Israel issued conflicting claims Tuesday about the fate of Israeli military aircraft that conducted airstrikes on the Syrian side of the border in the Golan Heights area.
Both agreed that Israel attacked a Syrian military position around 1 a.m. But Syria's state-run SANA news agency said its military responded by shooting down an Israeli warplane and a drone. The Israeli Defense Forces said Syria fired two missiles, but that its aircraft "were not harmed."

74D7713A-1C85-448A-B9D1-B88935ECA19C_cx0_cy10_cw0_w250_r1_s_r1.jpg

An Israeli Air Force F-15 fighter jet flies during an aerial demonstration at a graduation ceremony for Israeli airforce pilots at the Hatzerim air base in southern Israel.​

Syria also cast the Israeli airstrikes as coming in support of "armed terrorist groups." The government has often referred to opposition fighters as terrorists.

Israeli said it was responding to a projectile that was launched from the Syrian side and landed in Israel. That type of spillover has happened numerous times throughout the conflict in Syria since it began in March 2011, and Israel often reacted with airstrikes like those carried out Tuesday.

Israel Denies Syrian Report of Downed Israeli Warplane, Drone
lier

to whom do you address your one word remark, dani ?------
Is it the shit spitting dog Hassan Rouhani?

Not only do we not know if there is a legitimate ruling body in Syria, we do not even know the basest of details such as if the Israeli pilot and drone operator weren't drunk, strayed off course and in actuality never even crossed the imaginary border line into Syria. They may have been boozing it up, celebrating the Israeli long-awaited hope of lawlessness in Al-Assad's country. If something like this ever happened in Iran, the IDF would ALL fall down drunk in their tracks. No worries... Most of them will wake up and continue their Holy War against the entire ME.

there was no such plane-----it is an EID AL ADHA----hangover
hallucination

Lies propaganda.

Well ONLY parts of it and the reason is they COPIED it from Judaism, in those times they were burying their daughters in the sand a worshiping stone idols... "Don't steal" doesn't make it "a lot in common" it just makes sense that after 1400 years that most people around the civilized world got this, the Ishmaelites decided to join too ...not so different today.

Lies propaganda.

Well ONLY parts of it and the reason is they COPIED it from Judaism, in those times they were burying their daughters in the sand a worshiping stone idols... "Don't steal" doesn't make it "a lot in common" it just makes sense that after 1400 years that most people around the civilized world got this, the Ishmaelites decided to join too ...not so different today.

Pagan religions ALSO include proscriptions on theft--- Citing
"similarities" in this or that ideology is what really desperate
propagandaist and desperately stupid slobs do. Jesus was an orthodox jew------muslims joke about the "turn the cheek doctrine"--------which I have been told PROVES that Christianity is a fraud-------because ---as I was told by several muslims, Jesus was a muslim and no muslim does a "turn the cheek maneuver------good muslims do a SLIT THE THROAT

Last edited:
Lies propaganda.

So Judaism buried their daughters in the sand.

So Judaism buried their daughters in the sand.

sheeeesh "mother mary" buried the sisters of Jesus in
the sand. I wonder if jesus dug the hole.

well dani----is the whole damn murderous Syrian army composed of hezbollian Shiite shit?

The Syrian Ministry of Defense announced that an Israeli jet and a drone were downed. The aircraft were on a mission to support an al-Qaeda offensive in southern Syria. After the IDF denied the aircraft were hit the Syrian Air Defense confirmed that the aircraft were downed.

CsN1qp3UMAArzkU.jpg

Israeli warplane shot down over southwest Quneitra: Syrian DM
Syrian Air Defense confirms downed Israeli warplanes
Syria 'shoots down Israeli aircraft' in disputed Golan Heights territory

Inside what is legally under international law Israeli land, so now Israel has been attacked again by syria and you even admit it in your post that this is the case.

Remember international laws apply to everyone and not just the butchers select few

Either way Israel was there to bomb Syria army, not ISIS. You know whose side they are on.

How about Israel is on ISRAEL'S side? No matter who shells Israel- expect a response and say bye to folks....

Too confusing for your brainwashed mind?

No one is attacking Israel.

According to which islamonazi propaganda outlet, as hamas, fatah, hezbollocks, Iran, Syria and a few other nazi groups are constantly attacking Israel

Forum List

Back