Syria War: At least 70 killed in suspected chemical attack in Douma

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
At least 70 people have died in a suspected chemical attack in Douma, the last rebel-held town in Syria's Eastern Ghouta, rescuers and medics say.

Volunteer rescue force the White Helmets tweeted graphic images showing several bodies in basements. It said the deaths were likely to rise.

There has been no independent verification of the reports.

Syria has called the allegations of a chemical attack a "fabrication" - as has its main ally, Russia.

The US state department said Russia - with its "unwavering support" for Syria's government - "ultimately bears responsibility" for the alleged attacks.

Suspected Syria chemical attack kills 70

I admit, I'm torn here on what our response should be. If we are to respond, it needs to be more than just bombing runways. Then again, its not our problem. But it is a humanitarian issue. Just a horrific situation

-Geaux

I don't know.............why would they do this when ISIS is floundering............

Didn't see it on Centcom...........If they did it's pure stupidity............

Would need to see Pentagon confirming it.............

I don't know.............why would they do this when ISIS is floundering............

Agreed.

-Geaux

At least 70 people have died in a suspected chemical attack in Douma, the last rebel-held town in Syria's Eastern Ghouta, rescuers and medics say.

Volunteer rescue force the White Helmets tweeted graphic images showing several bodies in basements. It said the deaths were likely to rise.

There has been no independent verification of the reports.

Syria has called the allegations of a chemical attack a "fabrication" - as has its main ally, Russia.

The US state department said Russia - with its "unwavering support" for Syria's government - "ultimately bears responsibility" for the alleged attacks.

Suspected Syria chemical attack kills 70
It is not Russia but instead the US of A that bears the ultimate responsibility for what transpires in the region. Especially in Syria seeing how the US is actively attempting to overthrow the Assad government.

Agreed. This would be very stupid of them. And self destructive.

It makes a lot more sense as a false flag operation.

MOSCOW, March 17. /TASS/. Russia’s General Staff see signs that the United States is readying strikes on Syrian governmental forces as carrier strike groups have been deployed for the purpose, Chief of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Department Colonel-General Sergei Rudskoi said on Saturday.

More:
US preparing strikes on Syria, carrier strike groups set up in Mediterranean — general

MOSCOW, March 17. /TASS/. Russia’s General Staff see signs that the United States is readying strikes on Syrian governmental forces as carrier strike groups have been deployed for the purpose, Chief of the Russian General Staff’s Main Operations Department Colonel-General Sergei Rudskoi said on Saturday.

More:
US preparing strikes on Syria, carrier strike groups set up in Mediterranean — general
Don't need the carrier battle group to do it.............We have many assets based there that are land based...............

Doesn't make sense................why do it when you know we will kill you for it............when the War is almost won............

This sounds like a Rope A Dope to me.

Yeah...............Saber rattling................

They would regret it............they would LOSE..........

I have my doubts of the origin of the attack.................Is Assad that stupid or does he have rouge elements in his military................If he does he needs to string them up...............for all the world to see..................prevent an ass kicking.

More:

I hate the way people are working to distract Trump from domestic issues.

I have my doubts of the origin of the attack.................Is Assad that stupid or does he have rouge elements in his military................If he does he needs to string them up...............for all the world to see..................prevent an ass kicking.
It wasn't a threat dumbass. It's a warning for Americans to wake up.

Don't you know what a false flag is and what it's intended to do?

More:

Trump could stop it if he wanted to.

The article sounded like a threat to me.....................I served in the Cold War............

And yet this sounds like a False Flag Op to me.....................

More:

Trump could stop it if he wanted to.

I'm not sure he can. He is quite sensitive to political pressure.

Regardless, these people want war. They will push for war, and then be anti-war once our troops are in the thick of it.

All for partisan political advantage.

They are vile scum.

The article sounded like a threat to me.....................I served in the Cold War............

And yet this sounds like a False Flag Op to me.....................
If you had read the article you would not see it as a threat.

The point is that the US and its allies are preparing for something larger in Syria.

A chemical attack blamed on Assad creates an opportunity to kick it off.

Linked article references forces on Diego Garcia. I served on that rock in 79 and 81 building up the infrastructure including pier and runway

-Geaux

Forum List

Back