Syria Navy Destroys Israeli Submarine

So why hasn't this been moved to the Conspiracy Forum? Anyone?

Q & A request to Sherri: The Muslim Journalist they listed as a martyr? She was killed by her own Muslim countrymen and she is titled, " A martyr " ? So anyone who dies as a Muslim is a Martyr even if they die at the hands of another Muslim? Could you define Martyr for us, Sherri. Your religion and then I'll give you the christian definition of a Martyr. Thanks. - Jeri

Because it is not a conspiracy, it is a report by a Syrian news source. They are human beings created in the image of God, spelled G o d, too. They have the right to call who they wish martyrs, what right do you have to judge them?

The same right AYONE has to 'judge' anything. The same right that the sherrithang used to 'judge' that Israel is a 'rogue' nation, as loinie used to 'judge' that 'Israel deserved it'.

News flash for sherri: the sun gives light and the sky is blue. That has about as much information value as stating that this or that tribe of humanity are human beings created in the image of GD (however one wishes to spell it).

Zionists are ALSO human beings created in the image of GOD - no more nor less than anyone else. Just like Christians. And Muslims. And Democrats, Republicans and even (ugh) Fred Phelps.

I agree. No one was created "special". Everyone matters to the Creator. Everyone.

Q & A request to Sherri: The Muslim Journalist they listed as a martyr? She was killed by her own Muslim countrymen and she is titled, " A martyr " ? So anyone who dies as a Muslim is a Martyr even if they die at the hands of another Muslim? Could you define Martyr for us, Sherri. Your religion and then I'll give you the christian definition of a Martyr. Thanks. - Jeri

Because it is not a conspiracy, it is a report by a Syrian news source. They are human beings created in the image of God, spelled G o d, too. They have the right to call who they wish martyrs, what right do you have to judge them?

When should we expect the Israelis to be referred to as human beings, Sherri? To this day the Jews are being referred to as coming from apes and monkeys according to you and your people, right? G

As to the term, "Martyr". Please look it up. I do not find that the Rabbi who was accidently shot by Israelis - was listed as a Martyr by His people. I do not find that his family members are referring to him as a martyr nor is the Israeli news reports about the story referring this Holy Rabbi as a "Martyr".

So could you explain how the journalist who was "accidently killed" by her own muslim brethren is a Martyr? This makes no sense to me. Explain. p.s. God is spelled God and G-d. The Jews spell his name G-d. As usual, you never bother to give the Jewish people ANY consideration yet you expect the red carpet treatment for their enemies. Another mystery yet to be explained.

I do not call human beings apes or dogs or cows. So, you should stop falsely accusing me of such things as seeing others not as human beings.. You seem to like calling people cows, as I recall. And I have no idea who it is you are calling me and my people, but I have to say it reeks of racism.And whether a person is a martyr is frankly between them and God. And I spell God the way the first Christians spell God, the way it is spelled in The Gospels. And I do this because I am a Christian and I follow the example set for me by Jesus in The Gospels.

When should we expect the Israelis to be referred to as human beings, Sherri? To this day the Jews are being referred to as coming from apes and monkeys according to you and your people, right? G

As to the term, "Martyr". Please look it up. I do not find that the Rabbi who was accidently shot by Israelis - was listed as a Martyr by His people. I do not find that his family members are referring to him as a martyr nor is the Israeli news reports about the story referring this Holy Rabbi as a "Martyr".

So could you explain how the journalist who was "accidently killed" by her own muslim brethren is a Martyr? This makes no sense to me. Explain. p.s. God is spelled God and G-d. The Jews spell his name G-d. As usual, you never bother to give the Jewish people ANY consideration yet you expect the red carpet treatment for their enemies. Another mystery yet to be explained.

I do not call human beings apes or dogs or cows. So, you should stop falsely accusing me of such things as seeing others not as human beings.. You seem to like calling people cows, as I recall. And I have no idea who it is you are calling me and my people, but I have to say it reeks of racism.And whether a person is a martyr is frankly between them and God. And I spell God the way the first Christians spell God, the way it is spelled in The Gospels. And I do this because I am a Christian and I follow the example set for me by Jesus in The Gospels.

The people you are defending do. They call the Jews apes and monkeys don't they? So why don't you defend this anti semitic behavior as a good christian woman should, Sherri? I have not called anyone a cow, Sherri. I made the comment that the Sudanese Former Slave who gave the Speech before Durbin Conference had a point. The UN ignored the systematic genocide of 4 million of his fellow countrymen in South Sudan and 7 million ethic cleansed in sub human conditions ( all by racist Arab Muslims ) - refugee camps - people starving to death, Sherri, the world has seen the photographs of starving children, villages razed to the ground and crops burned - herding people into camps - yet the UN accuses ISRAEL of crimes against humanity when the Arabs never had it so good! I've not seen ANY photographs of your starving Palestinians. Yes, indeed some of these people are the size of cows. ( No Insult intended to Overweight People ) To state the obvious and try to give the people an idea of their size is to impress upon them no one over there has their ribs showing including your pals who are on a hunger strike for over a year now... thanks. - Jeri

Last edited:
I think you are reading someones comment.

I think you underestimate the stupidity of the source. They actually think Israel has a time machine.

Did Syria Sink an Israeli Submarine? | Veterans Today

Stupid, Veterans Today was not my source.

The stupid one here is you, I did not say it was your source, I said it was the source of the story. In other words, your source used it as a source.

Stupid, Veterans Today was not my source.

Poor l'il sherri: it's obvious the two 'articles' are identical and originate from the same SINGLE 'report' (aka 'Syrian' disinformation)..... What's stupid is knee-jerk namecalling : )) It's almost as funny as calling someone something nasty that you can't spell correctly - LOL!

The source was not Veterans Today, moron. And neither of us know whether this story is true or not true. I hope it is true. ROGUE nations like Israel who make a practice of invading others lands and waters and airspace deserve to he attacked as they carry out their unlawful baby killing missions. I cannot even say the name Israel without seeing an image of all the children they are killing. I wonder if a list of killed children in Lebanon by Israel in 2006 has been compiled. Was a list compiled of the 20000 civilians Israel killed in 1982?

I know there where no nuclear strikes in Syrai in the last 5000 years, and I know Israel sank 5 Syrain ships during the Yom Kippur War. I also know that diesel boats are harder to detect than nuclear boats, and that Syria does not have modern anti submarine capabilities.

Another point, there would be no way Israel could hide the loss of 20% of its submarines.

Jeremiah----the answer is yes. sorta. remember Mrs Bhutto----uhm
the BENAZIR one??? when a muslim shot her in the head she was
immediately called a "martyr"-------I am not sure to what cause she
was "martyred" She was not all that religious which actually why--
she was probably "martyred"----her cause may have been TOO MUCH
FREEDOM-----I think Musharraf is about to be "martyred" to the same
cause.

I am fascinated sherri the "first christians" wrote in ENGLISH?----did
you not previously state that the first christians were arabic spaaking
"palestinians" I hope I understand your post----you are stating that the
first christians ------spelled "god" as g-o-d ------what sort of script did
they use? Can you give me an idea as to how they pronounced this
word g-o-d???

The Gospels that I have heard of were written mostly in GREEK ---to what
"gospels" do you refer which you know to have been written in english?
I am fascinated with your extensive knowlege----can you tell me in what
TIME period these english language "gospels" were written ---it is clear
that you are not referring to the "jesus" who was born in Bethlehem.
Can you tell us something about this OTHER "jesus" ---did he also
read and write in english?

Poor l'il sherri: it's obvious the two 'articles' are identical and originate from the same SINGLE 'report' (aka 'Syrian' disinformation)..... What's stupid is knee-jerk namecalling : )) It's almost as funny as calling someone something nasty that you can't spell correctly - LOL!
I thought I told you ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals?

Poor Sherri? Poor you, for having ADD!

The source was not Veterans Today, moron. And neither of us know whether this story is true or not true. I hope it is true. ROGUE nations like Israel who make a practice of invading others lands and waters and airspace deserve to he attacked as they carry out their unlawful baby killing missions. I cannot even say the name Israel without seeing an image of all the children they are killing. I wonder if a list of killed children in Lebanon by Israel in 2006 has been compiled. Was a list compiled of the 20000 civilians Israel killed in 1982?

I know there where no nuclear strikes in Syrai in the last 5000 years, and I know Israel sank 5 Syrain ships during the Yom Kippur War. I also know that diesel boats are harder to detect than nuclear boats, and that Syria does not have modern anti submarine capabilities.

Another point, there would be no way Israel could hide the loss of 20% of its submarines.

Why are you discussing nuclear strikes? That is not what the article in the OP is addressing. And we are discussing what may have happened to one submarine. How many years was the US involved with torture at Abu Girahb before the information was known publicly?

Why are you discussing nuclear strikes? That is not what the article in the OP is addressing. And we are discussing what may have happened to one submarine. How many years was the US involved with torture at Abu Girahb before the information was known publicly?

the non existent nuclear strike was in retaliation for the non existent sinking of a submarine, why is this so hard for you to follow? You posted the stupid conspiracy nutter link.

the non existent nuclear strike was in retaliation for the non existent sinking of a submarine, why is this so hard for you to follow? You posted the stupid conspiracy nutter link.

I am not claiming a nuclear strike occurred, nor did the article in the OP, that was another poster who argued that. I did not post the Veterans Today article and never even read it before someone here posted it.

Last edited:
excuse me folks-----does anyone have a handle on what actually
happened? did someone way someone dropped a nuke?
---anyone know anything not from a reliable source like

uhm the JERUSALEM POST?

Forum List

Back