Syria civil war: 'Elephant rockets' kill dozens including children in Damascus suburb

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012

Now "Elephant" bombs!!! What next?

Syria civil war: 'Elephant rockets' kill dozens including children in Damascus suburb
  • mark-piggott.jpg

By Mark PiggottJune 18, 2015 00:01 BST
damascus-shelling.jpg

A man holds a girl who survived what activists said was heavy shelling by forces loyal to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad in the Douma neighborhood of Damascus(REUTERS/Bassam Khabieh)
At least 36 people, including children, are reported to have been killed in an attack on a suburb of Damascus, Syria reportedly carried out by forces loyal to the regime of Bashar al-Assad.

According to UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, soldiers attacked the suburb of Douma using improvised Iranian-made weapons known as "elephant rockets" due to the distinctive sound they make when fired.

Elephant rockets are made by attaching rocket motors to larger bombs, increasing explosive power but reducing accuracy, according to al Jazeera.

U.N. special envoy Staffan de Mistura, who has just completed a short visit to Syria during which he met Assad, roundly condemned the attacks.

douma-damascus-syria.jpg

A boy stands on rubble as people try to put out a fire after what activists said were airstrikes followed by shelling(Mohammed Badra/Reuters)
"The special envoy stresses that the heavy bombings by government forces last night on Douma, which caused significant civilian casualties, calls for a strong condemnation," said a UN statement following de Mistura's visit.

"No context justifies the indiscriminate targeting of civilian areas or the use of collective punishment by a government."

Continue reading at:

Syria civil war Elephant rockets kill dozens including children in Damascus suburb?

Look how silent the shit is about the shelling of civilians in Aleppo by Al-Nusra while it posts Islamist propaganda.
Al-Qaeda Militants Launch Brutal Assault on Aleppo City US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whatever is posted that the Little Boy doesn't like, he wants everyone toi think it is propaganda. We are leaving that up to you, Little Boy, to tell us about other groups so tough luck that you don't want to see articles posted about what your hero is doing to his own people. I don't think I have seen anyone telling a little "shit" (your favorite word) like you not to post what you want to post about what the other groups in Syria are doing.. How would you like it if for every article you post, someone sticks their two cents in, like you do, and keeps saying "Propaganda, propaganda?"

Syrian air force strikes kill 16 in southern province - monitor?

Sally enjoys every incoming piece of Al-Qaeda propaganda but is silent about their crimes.

sally.jpg

Propaganda, you say Little Boy? People are lying dead or wounded because of what your idol's aircraft are doing. It appears that you have no sympathy for these people, but are just here to defend your hero no matter what he does.. By the way, Little Boy, why not stop with the childish cartoon? You have spammed that cartoon on this forum already. How many more times are you going to spam it?

Syrian forces launched over 11,000 barrel bombs attacks last year

KUNA Syrian forces launched over 11 000 barrel bomb attacks last year - Security - 20 06 2015

11.000? Cool! Just sad that there are still terrorists remaining as the Nato is always busy to replace the huge hordes that perish at the hand at the Syrian forces. Unbelievable that people are still stupid enough to go to war against the Syrian army.

11.000? Cool! Just sad that there are still terrorists remaining as the Nato is always busy to replace the huge hordes that perish at the hand at the Syrian forces. Unbelievable that people are still stupid enough to go to war against the Syrian army.

Thank you for showing us that you have no sympathy for all those who were killed and wounded by these bombs dropped by your beloved hero's aircraft. Naturally you have not a care in the world for all the destruction of buildings caused by these bombs.

Thank you for showing us that you have no sympathy for all those who were killed and wounded by these bombs dropped by your beloved hero's aircraft. Naturally you have not a care in the world for all the destruction of buildings caused by these bombs.
One cannot deny that there may have been collateral damage. But what suits best for a building full of terrorists if not a big bomb?

One cannot deny that there may have been collateral damage. But what suits best for a building full of terrorists if not a big bomb?

Were you there in the area to see just who was in the building? Maybe they gave you a pass for the day from the nut house and you flew there like Superman to get the real scoop. I would say that people who were in the area know just who was in that building.

Were you there in the area to see just who was in the building? Maybe they gave you a pass for the day from the nut house and you flew there like Superman to get the real scoop. I would say that people who were in the area know just who was in that building.
We know, you shithead were there, right?

I wonder if all the crazies in the nut house resort to vulgarities like the Little Boy. Anyhow, there were doctors, reporters, the White Helmets and the other Syrian civilians in the areas to see what was going on. I certainly would take their word over the Little Boy who thinks his hero would do no harm to his citizens.

I wonder if all the crazies in the nut house resort to vulgarities like the Little Boy. Anyhow, there were doctors, reporters, the White Helmets and the other Syrian civilians in the areas to see what was going on. I certainly would take their word over the Little Boy who thinks his hero would do no harm to his citizens.
There is only one thing to say: You clap for those your government supports, be it democrats or Al-Qaeda. You don´t have any interest in what is going in Syria in truth.

There is only one thing to say: You clap for those your government supports, be it democrats or Al-Qaeda. You don´t have any interest in what is going in Syria in truth.

Not only am I interested in what is going on in Syria, I am also interested in what is going on in the entire Middle East. You could care less about what is going on in the various Middle East countries and only come to this forum basically as a public relations guy for your beloved hero. Did you forget that this is the Middle East forum and not solely a Syria forum?

Not only am I interested in what is going on in Syria, I am also interested in what is going on in the entire Middle East. You could care less about what is going on in the various Middle East countries and only come to this forum basically as a public relations guy for your beloved hero. Did you forget that this is the Middle East forum and not solely a Syria forum?
You are just Al-Qaeda´s "barrel bomb" counter while civilians die in Saudi airstrikes in Yemen. You haven´t been reporting about those civilians and others that suffer from Nato and allies terror so far.

Last edited:

You are just Al-Qaeda´s "barrel bomb" counter while civilians die in Saudi airstrikes in Yemen. You haven´t been reporting about those civilians and others that suffer from Nato and allies terror so far.

You certainly are delusional, Little Boy. I have been posting about Yemen all along. Now tell us, with so many countries in the Middle East, what is your obsession with Syria that you can't give us any news of what is happening in the other Middle East countries. Lots going on in many of them that doesn't include any war or fighting.

Forum List

Back