Syria bombs ‘market’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
More barrel bombs dropped on innocent people, including children.

Syria bombs ‘market’

37 people including 10 children killed

Thursday, June 04, 2015
From Print Edition

New 0 0 0

BEIRUT: At least 37 people, including 10 children, were killed in government barrel bomb attacks in northern Syria on Wednesday, a monitoring group said.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the deaths came in three incidents, in Aleppo province in the north of the country and Idlib province in the northwest.

In Tal Rifaat in Aleppo, 16 people were killed, including eight children, when government helicopters dropped at least four barrel bombs, the Britain-based monitor said.

In the rebel-held neighbourhood of Jubb al-Qubbeh in east Aleppo city, nine civilians were killed, among them two children, when a barrel bomb struck the residential area.

And in Idlib province, eight members of one family were killed in a barrel bomb attack in the town of Kafr Sijna.

The Observatory, which relies on a network of sources on the ground, said the tolls in the incidents were expected to rise because of the number of people seriously wounded. Regime barrel bombs — crude weapons made of containers packed with explosives — have often struck schools, hospitals and markets in Syria.

Rights groups criticise them as indiscriminate, saying they kill a disproportionate number of civilians.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has denied that his forces use the weapons, but evidence collected by activists and rights groups includes footage of the barrels being pushed from army helicopters.

Continue reading at:

Syria bombs market - thenews.com.pk?

Fuck off with your lies, Nusra shit.

sally.jpg

sally.jpg

The mentally ill Little Boy also is into denial like his bestest pal in the whole wide world. Meanwhile, in his demented mind he does not realize that the Syrian citizens being barrel bombed are able to see who the aircraft dropping these bombs belongs to. If you showed the Little Boy the footage of this, he would be screeching that it was not his pal Assad's aircraft, but the aircraft of some aliens from Alpha Centuri.

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has denied that his forces use the weapons, but evidence collected by activists and rights groups includes footage of the barrels being pushed from army helicopters."

sally.jpg
The mentally ill Little Boy also is into denial like his bestest pal in the whole wide world. Meanwhile, in his demented mind he does not realize that the Syrian citizens being barrel bombed are able to see who the aircraft dropping these bombs belongs to. If you showed the Little Boy the footage of this, he would be screeching that it was not his pal Assad's aircraft, but the aircraft of some aliens from Alpha Centuri.

"Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has denied that his forces use the weapons, but evidence collected by activists and rights groups includes footage of the barrels being pushed from army helicopters."
It is very clear that Assad would not enjoy the support of the Syrians, would your propaganda be true. To post your propaganda, you need to consult always the same sources, "SOHR" and "activists" aka al-Nusra. This is why you are Nusra Sally, the shit that is an enemy of humanity. Hopefully, your lies will stick in your throat. Each time I read your ever equal posts, I think, this cannot be a human being but must be a demon from hell.

sally.jpg

It is very clear that Assad would not enjoy the support of the Syrians, would your propaganda be true. To post your propaganda, you need to consult always the same sources, "SOHR" and "activists" aka al-Nusra. This is why you are Nusra Sally, the shit that is an enemy of humanity. Hopefully, your lies will stick in your throat. Each time I read your ever equal posts, I think, this cannot be a human being but must be a demon from hell.

Well, Little Boy, I am sure that when many of the viewers read your posts, they realize how mentally sick you are and hope that you change psychiatrists because the one you have now is not doing you any good. Perhaps the new one can get you to remove "shit" from your vocabulary as you seem to favor that word many times. Meanwhile, of course, people realize that the doctors and reporters in the area are not working for any terrorist organization no matter how much you claim they are. The doctors are there to help the people who have been injured by Assad's barrel bombs, and the reporters are there to get the news out to the world about what is happening. Then there are the White Helmets which go around also trying to help those who are wounded and to cart the dead bodies away for burial.

White Helmets bring civilian aid to Syria s conflict - CNN.com

Syria regime using toxic chemicals on civilians says HRW Anadolu Agency?

sally.jpg

Well, Little Boy, I am sure that when many of the viewers read your posts, they realize how mentally sick you are and hope that you change psychiatrists because the one you have now is not doing you any good. Perhaps the new one can get you to remove "shit" from your vocabulary as you seem to favor that word many times. Meanwhile, of course, people realize that the doctors and reporters in the area are not working for any terrorist organization no matter how much you claim they are. The doctors are there to help the people who have been injured by Assad's barrel bombs, and the reporters are there to get the news out to the world about what is happening. Then there are the White Helmets which go around also trying to help those who are wounded and to cart the dead bodies away for burial.

Nusra Sally assumes that there is freedom of press in Nusra controlled areas of Idlib. Nusra has now officially established Sharia law in Idlib, not freedom of press:
Al Qaeda in Syria signals sharia law for captured city Reuters

As we can see, the shit is busy to blame the Syrian government while Nusra massacres religious minorities and imposes Sharia law onto the people. The shit is spreading its lies every day and has started to insult me long time before a fired back. The shit also demands the word shit to be removed from my vocabulary but that would require the removal of the shit from my sight. The shit is sitting there and fighting the Syrian people with ugly propaganda. Although, it is just a privately owned political forum, we can expect that the shit would be even increasing its eagerness to spread Nusra propaganda when present in a larger public.

We know what happens to journalists that don´t report in favor of the terrorists:
"Syria is the most dangerous country in the world, a feeding ground for terrorist groups abducting reporters, aid workers and anyone else who dares to cross the border. At least 65 journalists have been killed since the conflict began."

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/05/09/syria-reporters-are-targets-kidnapping-248927.html

sally.jpg

Nusra Sally assumes that there is freedom of press in Nusra controlled areas of Idlib. Nusra has now officially established Sharia law in Idlib, not freedom of press:
Al Qaeda in Syria signals sharia law for captured city Reuters

As we can see, the shit is busy to blame the Syrian government while Nusra massacres religious minorities and imposes Sharia law onto the people. The shit is spreading its lies every day and has started to insult me long time before a fired back. The shit also demands the word shit to be removed from my vocabulary but that would require the removal of the shit from my sight. The shit is sitting there and fighting the Syrian people with ugly propaganda. Although, it is just a privately owned political forum, we can expect that the shit would be even increasing its eagerness to spread Nusra propaganda when present in a larger public.

We know what happens to journalists that don´t report in favor of the terrorists:
"Syria is the most dangerous country in the world, a feeding ground for terrorist groups abducting reporters, aid workers and anyone else who dares to cross the border. At least 65 journalists have been killed since the conflict began."

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/05/09/syria-reporters-are-targets-kidnapping-248927.html

In one corner of the ring we have the Mentally Deranged Little Boy, and in another corner of the ring we have the doctors, the reporters, the White Helmets and the rest of the Syrian people who see whose helicopters these barrel bombs are dropped from all the time. Just whom does the pipsqueak believe that a rational person will think who is right -- a mentally ill person who has made Assad his hero on a white charger or the other group who sees what is happening. The Little Boy is very amusing. He brings up his article about reporters being kidnapped once again, and the reporters being spoken about here are the ones who see these barrel bombs being dropped and the damage they cause

Speaking of the Little Boy and his favorite word, could it be that he never was potty trained and is still wearing diapers. I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the staff at the mental hospital hasn't the time to change his messy diapers so they remind him of his favorite word. One thing we can gather from the Little Boy being such a busy little beaver today is that the patients weren't taken out for an airing.

Nusra Sally said:
Allah Akbar!

Shut up.

Thank you for showing us how mentally ill you are, as if we didn't pick it up a long while ago.

By the way, folks, did you see how the sneaky Little Boy couldn't resist adding two words to my post that I never typed. You just can't trust that little sneak.

Meanwhile, the Little Boy doesn't actually care about the Syrian people and the horrors they are going through as described in this article. All he is interested in is shielding his hero from anything negative reported about him -- no matter how many Syrians suffer.

Activists Syrian gov t airstrikes kill dozens of citizens - CBS News?

Forum List

Back