Switzerland will not extradite Roman Polanski

Sex with a minor IS rape, you pedo.

So why don't you join me in supporting groups in getting these teens out of prostitution rings.
Yeah, about that...given your passionate defense of Roman Pedolanski, I don't really believe your commitment to anything except getting teens into your house.

Yep, I get your drift.....blacks, Hispanics, "weirdos" and political minorities do not deserve a defense.

So why don't you join me in supporting groups in getting these teens out of prostitution rings.
Yeah, about that...given your passionate defense of Roman Pedolanski, I don't really believe your commitment to anything except getting teens into your house.

Yep, I get your drift.....blacks, Hispanics, "weirdos" and political minorities do not deserve a defense.

HSheepsign.gif
that has to be the stupidest thing you have said so far...

HSheepsign.gif
that has to be the stupidest thing you have said so far...

One wouldn't have thought it possible...

And your stupid ass question of "why" it got plea bargained is a failure since most cases go by way of plea, you imbecile.

Mr. Fucktard, sir:

If the crime was , as you claim, such a heinous offense ***WHY*** did the prosecutor accept a 90 days probation deal.

Actually the scumbag Judge - who no doubt is related to you - left it up to the Department of Prisons to adjust the sentence - The Department LOWERED the sentence to 42 days --- bwahahahahahahahah -

You ignorant , miserable pieces of shit.....................

.:razz:

Good God; are you always this retarded or are you just trying to set up your defense of diminished mental capacity?

Your recall of the terms of the plea agreement is exactly as reliable as your previously refuted lie that the indictment had not charged the pedophile fuck with rape.

Let's review that one:

You just lied again you diseased rat twat.

There are two people in this thread who need to be raped with hedge trimmers.

It would satisfy my desire for justice if there were some police officers or F.B.I. agents looking at this thread who got motivated to find out if either of those two (and maybe a third) had ever done anything along the lines of the diseased shit they seem to support.

Sadly, if that evolved into an arrest, the rest of us would be unlikely to ever find out.

Still, it's pretty cool as wishful thinking goes.
Indeed. :clap2:

Wrong. But given how insanely fucked up your perception is, pedo, it's not surprising.

Stop breathing. Now, please.

Wrong. But given how insanely fucked up your perception is, pedo, it's not surprising.

Well retardo, when you get off from your soap box you will realize that there are constitutional issues involved which you can not merely dismiss simply because you do not like the defendant.

.:eek:

Well retardo, when you get off from your soap box you will realize that there are constitutional issues involved which you can not merely dismiss simply because you do not like the defendant.

It's not that I don't like the defendant in specific; I don't like pedos.

That includes you, scum.

He broke the law. That's undeniable. You support him, you support what he did. That, too, is undeniable.

Stop breathing. Now. Before you hurt any more children.

Bullshit.

"pedophilia" is not what is bothering you. The fact that he has done something that you wish you could do is the crux.

Samantha Geimer, was 13 y/o hence with she was at the time a young woman , an adolescent.

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.[

So at 13 she was not prepubescent.

So stop being an ignorant fuck.

Please stop breeding now.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

"pedophilia" is not what is bothering you. The fact that he has done something that you wish you could do is the crux.

Samantha Geimer, was 13 y/o hence with she was at the time a young woman , an adolescent.

Pedophilia (or paedophilia) is a psychiatric disorder characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children.[

Shaddup jealous pin dick. :eusa_sick:

No Jewish Judge could ever find a fellow Jew (Roman Polanski) Guilty under commen law when jews are held to another, higher law that of the Talmud
To a person unaccustomed with the Talmud culture, it may seem that discussion of sexual intercourse between grown men and very young girls is merely theoretical. But as we shall see, cases are cited, judgments are weighed and debated, and the Sages discuss the wounds suffered by the young girls as a result of the intercourse.
Sex with Children by Talmud Rules

No Jewish Judge could ever find a fellow Jew (Roman Polanski) Guilty under commen law when jews are held to another, higher law that of the Talmud
To a person unaccustomed with the Talmud culture, it may seem that discussion of sexual intercourse between grown men and very young girls is merely theoretical. But as we shall see, cases are cited, judgments are weighed and debated, and the Sages discuss the wounds suffered by the young girls as a result of the intercourse.

Before I jump to any conclusions, please tell me exactly what it is you are trying to say.

What a ridiculous thing to say. Simply foolish. If your mission here is to come across as moronic as your avatar suggests, then give yourself an "A."

But just to burst your bubble, there would be no reason for a Jewish judge not to find a Jew or anybody else guilty if the criminal law (NOT common law) properly defined the conduct as criminal. You have no possibility of backing up that mindless claim you just made, so you would be better served (for future reference) in refraining from saying such idiotic things.

Bullshit.

No, shit licker. I'm the one saying pedos should stop wasting my oxygen. YOU'RE the one defending a pedo.

You should be castrated. Chemically or mechanically. I don't much care. You can't be trusted with genitals, because you're going to hurt children, if you haven't already. The fact that you call a 13-year-old a "young woman" is proof.

Lose the balls, then stop breathing. Now.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

You have some type of evidence that she was pubescent already, or are you simply assuming that all females have their period by 12?

Forum List

Back