Swiss neutrality is political...

Why doesn't saddam putin take the country...

Who would stop him ?
No one messes with the Swiss.

They hold the world's money and they have natural borders via the highest mountains in the world. Add to that fact that every citizen is armed with automatic weapons and you can see that the Swiss are literally bullet proof.

• Banned
No one messes with the Swiss.

They hold the world's money and they have natural borders via the highest mountains in the world. Add to that fact that every citizen is armed with automatic weapons and you can see that the Swiss are literally bullet proof.
What about missles and laserdrones ?

I love the 2'nd amendment part

It puts the amen back into amendment...

I guess what I'm asking is what we bail them out because of the money thing ....
and the mountains

What about missles and laserdrones ?

I love the 2'nd amendment part
Again, no one messes with the Swiss, they have everyone's money.

It's like being in prison, tattle on your mates and the next thing you know someone slits your throat.

• Banned
Again, no one messes with the Swiss, they have everyone's money.

It's like being in prison, tattle on your mates and the next thing you know someone slits your throat.
But the money is All Digital right ?

• Banned
They broke their neutral status, they get what the future holds for them. country with all the money the advantage to a monster like poop

How so

also wouldn't it be advantageous 4 a monster like putin to conquer the country with all the money ?

How so

also wouldn't it be advantageous 4 a monster like putin to conquer the country with all the money ?
It doesn't have to be Putin, it could be 75 years from now and some new euro-trash despot that wants to get all froggy could point to the Swiss breaking their neutrality in 2022 as justification to invade and take their chocolate away.....That's what virtue signaling can get a country many years after the ones that did it are dead and gone.

It doesn't have to be Putin, it could be 75 years from now and some new euro-trash despot that wants to get all froggy could point to the Swiss breaking their neutrality in 2022 as justification to invade and take their chocolate away.....That's what virtue signaling can get a country many years after the ones that did it are dead and gone.
Well said

Also has Finland on the edge of their collective seat,

that Switzerland is neutral

If I were Peter Doocy I would ask Jay sak if we would defend Switzerland

if fooltin tried it to take it over it's a fair question

Is the New World Order like a board game of Risk I'll just take what I want ?

Or I will nuke the world

that only works once

Last edited:
Lol you don't know anything about the Swiss. They will blow up all the passes and tunnels.

Expect to see many pull their money from a country that can no longer be trusted. Swiss 'neutrality' is a bygone relic. They sold their souls for political posturing.

Forum List

Back