Swiss devalue money 33%

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Yesterday the swiss devalued their money 33%--this will cause a domino effect in the world--that meant what something cost 2 days ago went up 33% now--the poor are going to be devastated beyond belief.
On the stock channel they were hinting at --worldwide depression coming soon.--the trib? Not yet--Babylon the great must fall first.
When Greece was devastated a couple of years ago--they cut food stamps and the such--many suicides occurred.
supply and demand--( raise prices at all cost( 0 love involved)

Revelation teaches this is coming--- a days wage for a loaf of bread--the swiss event and domino effect may cause that. it may be like that in some countries now.

The only hope for mankind is the coming of Gods kingdom--find Jehovah.

Yesterday the swiss devalued their money 33%--this .

I assume you weren't a very bright candle in math and content perception of texts.

Switzerland gave up on the close tie to the Euro and the goal that the Swiss Franc should hover around 1,20 Francs per Euro. They originally installed this tie to support their export industry, and achieved it by buying humongous amounts of shitty Euros.
they simply could not sustain any longer buying up Euros.

Actually, this action did not lead to a devaluation (no country with a free convertible currency can devaluate or revaluate its currency, this occurs on the market), but to a dramatic RAISE in the value of the Swiss Franc.

Yesterday the swiss devalued their money 33%--this .

I assume you weren't a very bright candle in math and content perception of texts.

Switzerland gave up on the close tie to the Euro and the goal that the Swiss Franc should hover around 1,20 Francs per Euro. They originally installed this tie to support their export industry, and achieved it by buying humongous amounts of shitty Euros.
they simply could not sustain any longer buying up Euros.

Actually, this action did not lead to a devaluation (no country with a free convertible currency can devaluate or revaluate its currency, this occurs on the market), but to a dramatic RAISE in the value of the Swiss Franc.

The swiss franc = 150--Jan 1---now 101--every news and the stock channel says my post is correct. And it will cause a domino effect in the world--then they spoke of--worldwide--depression---get ready to find out the hard way.
Yes the said it will hurt all the swiss companys exports--their stock market went down 10% in one day because of that--that's like 1700 down in the usa in a single day--it will be a major panic. 2+2=4 always.

[

The swiss franc = 150--Jan 1---now 101--every news and the stock channel says my post is correct. And it will cause a domino effect in the world--then they spoke of--worldwide--depression---get ready to find out the hard way.
Yes the said it will hurt all the swiss companys exports--their stock market went down 10% in one day because of that--that's like 1700 down in the usa in a single day--it will be a major panic. 2+2=4 always.

SCHWEIZER FRANKEN - DOLLAR Chart Kurs Entwicklung SCHWEIZER FRANKEN - DOLLAR finanzen.net

Go back to school

[

SCHWEIZER FRANKEN - DOLLAR Chart Kurs Entwicklung SCHWEIZER FRANKEN - DOLLAR finanzen.net

Go back to school

That is good advice for you.

Yesterday the swiss devalued their money 33%--this will cause a domino effect in the world--that meant what something cost 2 days ago went up 33% now--the poor are going to be devastated beyond belief.
On the stock channel they were hinting at --worldwide depression coming soon.--the trib? Not yet--Babylon the great must fall first.
When Greece was devastated a couple of years ago--they cut food stamps and the such--many suicides occurred.

Revelation teaches this is coming--- a days wage for a loaf of bread--the swiss event and domino effect may cause that. it may be like that in some countries now.

:popcorn:

:eusa_think: Something about what to do with a false prophet.........

:popcorn:

:eusa_think: Something about what to do with a false prophet.........

its not a prophecy.

:lmao:
When you start a thought with "this will cause...", you sir, become a self proclaimed prophet.

I don't write it, I just report it.

Forum List

Back