Sweet irony- Christian fanatic's home destroyed by flood

ZING, the point once again flies over your short head.
No it just wasn't a good point
It is for everyone who said homosexuals will burn.
Oh so your point is something that requires a low IQ and magical beliefs to understand. Hmm. No wonder you never seem to make sense to me.
Magical beliefs? I said nothing about chaos evolving into order naturally.
Yeah here's your "order:"

PAY-coffins.jpg

Those poor Christians. I hope their bodies stay intact for the second coming or whatever.
Look what those atoms put together!

No it just wasn't a good point
Oh so your point is something that requires a low IQ and magical beliefs to understand. Hmm. No wonder you never seem to make sense to me.

PAY-coffins.jpg

Those poor Christians. I hope their bodies stay intact for the second coming or whatever.
How did those atoms get put together?!! It MUST be the way MY book says so! And I'll fight to the death against the heathens that say it's how THEIR book says! :mad:

PAY-coffins.jpg

How did those atoms get put together?!! It MUST be the way MY book says so! And I'll fight to the death against the heathens that say it's how THEIR book says! :mad:
Yeah, how do atoms assemble other atoms into objects?

Forum List

Back