Sweet irony- Christian fanatic's home destroyed by flood

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Well resident Thumpers?
2dtnmra.png

God destroys home of anti-gay leader Tony Perkins in flood of ‘biblical proportions’

and his house was the only one to be destroyed by that God directed flood?

There is nothing sweet about it, jerk off. Perkins is an asshole, but I won't celebrate or make light of the awful disaster that has befallen him and our other countrymen in Louisiana. You're a tool box.

There is nothing sweet about it, jerk off. Perkins is an asshole, but I won't celebrate or make light of the awful disaster that has befallen him and our other countrymen in Louisiana. You're a tool box.
Are you the only decent human being on this board?

That's was awfully of nice of you to say. You're going to make me blush. lol

I know, you like to slow down and watch when you see a car wreck, right?

I know, you like to slow down and watch when you see a car wreck, right?

Only long enough to rifle through purse and/or wallets. :lol:

Too bad, so sad. :boohoo:The guy deserves what he got and then some

Forum List

Back