Swedes shocked by 1st terror attack in 3 decades

Hey You! Yes You! What planet to you live on? Muslims don't kill. Christians do.

:eusa_shhh:

WRONG !!!!!

THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS ARSEHOLES, BOTH INDULGE IN INSANE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!!

For Centuries BOTH Religious Whackjobs: Christians and Muslims slaughtered each other.

BUT ........... The Christian Arseholes OUTDID the Muslim Arseholes. For more than a century the Christian Arseholes nearly wiped EACH OTHER OUT !!!!

NOW......The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS......HANDS DOWN !!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BTW, while the Murderous Religious Whackjobs were showing which god was the TRUE ONE ....... The Psycho Commie Secularists showed the World how one can accomplish what the Religious Whackjobs did in a somewhat ultimate way.

And here is the asshat I predicted in post number 4.

Congrats, you showed up right on time.

Two Thumbs (up your arse),

You stated, in post number 4, supposedly predicting my reaction with: "According to some liberal leaders, the christian taliban is more dangerous than the actual taliban."

You also referred to me as an "asshat" in post number 4. With a "Congrats, you showed up right on time.".

Tell me, Two Thumbs up your arse/brain..... you muddle-minded retardo, without a nanogram of a contact with REALITY:

1) How the fuck do you ever come to the conclusion that I am a "liberal leader" when I have devoted my whole life to the obliteration of "LIEberrhoidalism", posting at least A THOUSAND POSTS against them, and coming up with neologisms such as "Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS", etc.

2) WHAT.......specifically WHAT did I state in my post (reprinted as the opening segment) that is/was historically inaccurate.

BE SPECIFIC, YOU STUPID FART !!!!!!

Last edited:
WRONG !!!!!

THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS ARSEHOLES, BOTH INDULGE IN INSANE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!!

For Centuries BOTH Religious Whackjobs: Christians and Muslims slaughtered each other.

BUT ........... The Christian Arseholes OUTDID the Muslim Arseholes. For more than a century the Christian Arseholes nearly wiped EACH OTHER OUT !!!!

NOW......The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS......HANDS DOWN !!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

BTW, while the Murderous Religious Whackjobs were showing which god was the TRUE ONE ....... The Psycho Commie Secularists showed the World how one can accomplish what the Religious Whackjobs did in a somewhat ultimate way.

You stated, in post number 4, supposedly predicting my reaction with: "According to some liberal leaders, the christian taliban is more dangerous than the actual taliban."

You also referred to me as an "asshat" in post number 4. With a "Congrats, you showed up right on time.".

Tell me, Two Thumbs up your arse/brain..... you muddle-minded retardo, without a nanogram of a contact with REALITY:

1) How the fuck do you ever come to the conclusion that I am a "liberal leader" when I have devoted my whole life to the obliteration of "LIEberrhoidalism", posting at least A THOUSAND POSTS against them, and coming up with neologisms such as "Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS", etc.

2) WHAT.......specifically WHAT did I state in my post (reprinted as the opening segment) that is/was historically inaccurate.

Whens the last time anyone not a muslim blew themselves up trying to kill innocent people?
When was the last Christian holy war?

How long ago? Centuries?

That's why your full of shit. You're comparing something that happened ages ago to yesterday.

shocking to find out that your typical of muslim radical defenders?

It's very sad what happened. Sweden is one of the most tolerant and open minded countries of Europe that has opened its doors to countless refugees from war-torn countries. Huge majority of these immigrants are decent people in search of better life and this should not throw bad light on them only because some mentally unstable fuckwad decides to blow his insides out one beautiful winter day ...

Right after this happened, there was a gathering of Muslims for Peace and Justice on the main square expressing outrage and sadness over this ... I'm afraid how this might affect Muslims in this country in form of a raging backlash - there already is extreme-right racist political party in the parliament :doubt:

Very sad. Very sad indeed.

Damn your an asshole, and ignorant of history asshole at that. If we were going to be shitty to all muslims, it would have started on 9/12.

So take you bullshit fear mongering elsewhere. No conservative has targeted a muslim market just to kill innocent people.

Who's talking about conservatives? Where in the post did I say anything about any conservatives? And why the hell should I be an 'asshole' for saying what I said?

I'm talking about Sweden, a country that I happen to live in!

Wow, just wow, what happened to this board?

right here

there already is extreme-right racist political party in the parliament

Whens the last time anyone not a muslim blew themselves up trying to kill innocent people?

How long ago? Centuries?

That's why your full of shit. You're comparing something that happened ages ago to yesterday.

TwoThumbsUpThe Arse,

This is my original quote that induced your idiotic response which displays (1) your inability to read, (2) your ignorance of History, and (3) your total absence of logic similar to that of a lobotomized paramecium.

Here is my Original Post that induced your Off-The-Wall Display of unrestrained idiotic babbling:

"WRONG !!!!!

NOW........The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS....HANDS DOWN !!!

AND, HERE IS THE PROOF THAT YOU'RE AN UNMITIGATED IDIOT !!!

PROOF of parts (1), (2), and (3):

Proof of (1): YOUR INABILITY TO READ, you fucking moron: Nowhere in my statements do I ever exonerate Muslims. I stated an historical fact that at one time in History many centuries ago Muslims slaughtered Christians as did Christians Muslims. THAT IS A HISTORICAL FACT !!!

As to the behaviour of Christians in recent History my comment was that:

"NOW....... The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS.....HANDS DOWN !!!"

Also, to underline the fact that the Murderous Swine are not limited to RELIGIOUS WHACKJOBS, I stated:

"BTW, while the Murderous Religious Whackjobs were showing which god was the TRUE ONE ....... The Psycho Commie Secularists showed the World how one can accomplish what the Religious Whackjobs did in a somewhat ultimate way."

PROOF of (2), YOUR IGNORANCE OF HISTORY, you stupid POS: Every one of my statements are based on Historical Facts: There isn't a single SPECIFIC HISTORICAL FACT stated by me that not only can be argued, but every one of my stated Historical Facts are COMMON KNOWLEDGE among High School Students(granted) in our relatively "civilized" High Schools (apparently, those that YOU did not attend): Examples: Crusades, Ottoman expansion, Catholic vs Protestant Wars of extermination, Spanish Inquisition, Nazi/Commie Atrocities etc.

PROOF of (3), YOUR TOTAL LACK OF LOGIC, you pathetic mental insect: When one cites History to point out that BOTH Religions WERE (past tense) guilty of murderous slaughter.......and that, I quote my statement:

"NOW..... The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS......HANDS DOWN !!!"

Does that, by any stretch of imagination give you the LOGICAL connection to imply that in a comparison of the PRESENT BEHAVIOUR between Christians and Muslims I am exonerating the PRESENT PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOUR of the fucked-up Muslims ??????

It is very clear that in your tunnel-visioned, one-track FANATICAL CHRISTIAN MINDSET, any display of HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE of placing PAST Christian, (and PAST Commie ) murderous behaviour is ANATHEMA !!!!

Well, listen to this idiot: In order to understand REALITY properly, one must view the HISTORICAL TOTALITY of an issue.

EVIL is EVIL !!!

And, the MUSLIM EVIL that predominates today, does not have any EXCUSES just because that EVIL occured in the Past.

THE GUILT OF CHRISTIANITY'S and COMMIE SECULARIST EVIL HAD NO EXCUSES (although Christians like you, you fucking idiot, think it does....naturally, NOT the commie EVIL) ........ AND NEITHER CAN THE MUSLIMS POINT TO THE PAST and say: "WTF !!!!! It's a common human affliction !!!!

Last edited:
Abdulmutallab had trained in Yemen, but had become increasingly radical during his time in Britain. The security services and police are concerned that British university campuses have become breeding grounds for extremism. Neighbours told The Daily Telegraph last night that they had last seen Abdulwahab at the 1930s semi-detached house in Luton, Beds, two and a half weeks ago. The couple have two young girls and a baby son. His wife, Mona, a Swedish citizen, is said to run a home beauty company.

Sweden suicide bomber: Taimur Abdulwahab al-Abdaly was living in Britain - Telegraph

The Brits sure do have their hands full. So much for that multi-culturalism. So much for that "poor immigrants in the ghettos" excuse.

Well, it looks like the leftist school of non-thought that says, "If we leave them alone, they'll leave us alone!" is shot out of the saddle.

20.jpg

I believe that the Moslems hate the Swedes for their amazingly free furniture design sense.

Who can blame them?

Damn your an asshole, and ignorant of history asshole at that. If we were going to be shitty to all muslims, it would have started on 9/12.

So take you bullshit fear mongering elsewhere. No conservative has targeted a muslim market just to kill innocent people.

Who's talking about conservatives? Where in the post did I say anything about any conservatives? And why the hell should I be an 'asshole' for saying what I said?

right here

Yeah, that's right because there is an extreme-right racist political party in the parliament! For the first time in ages! And none of the other parties - the more conservative ones or the more liberal ones - want to cooperate with the fuckwads because they're out of their minds! Why do you have an issue with that? It doesn't have anything to do with 'conservatives' as in THE CONSERVATIVES OF AMERICA, dimwit! It's a true anti-immigrant racist party whose leaders are young and angsty retards that can hardly form a sentence! Many Swedes feel embarrassed over them making it into the parliament! (The treshhold is 5%, if you know what that means).

There is no reason why you should be enraged with what I said considering you have NO CLUE what I'm talking about and it has no bearing on you or any other American conservative. Wow, just wow.

right here

Yeah, that's right because there is an extreme-right racist political party in the parliament! For the first time in ages! And none of the other parties - the more conservative ones or the more liberal ones - want to cooperate with the fuckwads because they're out of their minds! Why do you have an issue with that? It doesn't have anything to do with 'conservatives' as in THE CONSERVATIVES OF AMERICA, dimwit! It's a true anti-immigrant racist party whose leaders are young and angsty retards that can hardly form a sentence! Many Swedes feel embarrassed over them making it into the parliament! (The treshhold is 5%, if you know what that means).

There is no reason why you should be enraged with what I said considering you have NO CLUE what I'm talking about and it has no bearing on you or any other American conservative. Wow, just wow.

My apologies. I had no idea that you were talking about people in Sweden, and had no way to know

How long ago? Centuries?

TwoThumbsUpThe Arse,

This is my original quote that induced your idiotic response which displays (1) your inability to read, (2) your ignorance of History, and (3) your total absence of logic similar to that of a lobotomized paramecium.

Here is my Original Post that induced your Off-The-Wall Display of unrestrained idiotic babbling:

"WRONG !!!!!

NOW........The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS....HANDS DOWN !!!

Proof of (1): YOUR INABILITY TO READ, you fucking moron: Nowhere in my statements do I ever exonerate Muslims. I stated an historical fact that at one time in History many centuries ago Muslims slaughtered Christians as did Christians Muslims. THAT IS A HISTORICAL FACT !!!

"NOW....... The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS.....HANDS DOWN !!!"

Also, to underline the fact that the Murderous Swine are not limited to RELIGIOUS WHACKJOBS, I stated:

"BTW, while the Murderous Religious Whackjobs were showing which god was the TRUE ONE ....... The Psycho Commie Secularists showed the World how one can accomplish what the Religious Whackjobs did in a somewhat ultimate way."

PROOF of (2), YOUR IGNORANCE OF HISTORY, you stupid POS: Every one of my statements are based on Historical Facts: There isn't a single SPECIFIC HISTORICAL FACT stated by me that not only can be argued, but every one of my stated Historical Facts are COMMON KNOWLEDGE among High School Students(granted) in our relatively "civilized" High Schools (apparently, those that YOU did not attend): Examples: Crusades, Ottoman expansion, Catholic vs Protestant Wars of extermination, Spanish Inquisition, Nazi/Commie Atrocities etc.

PROOF of (3), YOUR TOTAL LACK OF LOGIC, you pathetic mental insect: When one cites History to point out that BOTH Religions WERE (past tense) guilty of murderous slaughter.......and that, I quote my statement:

"NOW..... The Christians became civilized. BUT THE FUCKING MUSLIMS ARE THE PLANET'S MURDEROUS WHACKJOBS......HANDS DOWN !!!"

Does that, by any stretch of imagination give you the LOGICAL connection to imply that in a comparison of the PRESENT BEHAVIOUR between Christians and Muslims I am exonerating the PRESENT PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOUR of the fucked-up Muslims ??????

It is very clear that in your tunnel-visioned, one-track FANATICAL CHRISTIAN MINDSET, any display of HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE of placing PAST Christian, (and PAST Commie ) murderous behaviour is ANATHEMA !!!!

Well, listen to this idiot: In order to understand REALITY properly, one must view the HISTORICAL TOTALITY of an issue.

EVIL is EVIL !!!

And, the MUSLIM EVIL that predominates today, does not have any EXCUSES just because that EVIL occured in the Past.

THE GUILT OF CHRISTIANITY'S and COMMIE SECULARIST EVIL HAD NO EXCUSES (although Christians like you, you fucking idiot, think it does....naturally, NOT the commie EVIL) ........ AND NEITHER CAN THE MUSLIMS POINT TO THE PAST and say: "WTF !!!!! It's a common human affliction !!!!

Are you Shamans dumber little brother?

"THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS ARSEHOLES, BOTH INDULGE IN INSANE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!!"

Since this is an out and out lie, I will assume the rest of your grade school, color by numbers rant is also lies.

How long ago? Centuries?

TwoThumbsUpThe Arse,

"WRONG !!!!!

EVIL is EVIL !!!

"THE FUCKING RELIGIOUS ARSEHOLES, BOTH INDULGE IN INSANE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!!"

Since this is an out and out lie, I will assume the rest of your grade school, color by numbers rant is also lies.

Two Thumbs up the arse,

As I have REPEATEDLY STATED........HISTORICALLY ........BOTH of the FUCKING RELIGIOUS ARSEHOLES.........CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM........BOTH.......INDULGED IN INSANE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!!!

HOW THE FUCK CAN AN EVEN MENTAL MIDGET LIKE YOU DENY HISTORY ?!?!?

DIDN'T THE CHRISTIANS MASSACRE THE MUSLIMS and vicey versy THE MUSLIMS MASSACRE THE CHRISTIANS DURING THE CRUSADES ??????

DIDN'T THE FUCKING CATHOLICS BUTCHER THE PROTESTANTS BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS......and the PROTESTANTS BUTCHER THE CATHOLICS BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS ....... FOR FUCKING DECADES and DECADES ?????

SURELY TOU HAVE HEARD OF THE UNSPEAKABLE CATHOLIC INSANELY MURDEROUS "SPANISH INQUISITION" THAT USED THE MOST HELLISH TORTURES DIVINED BY MANKIND TO SUBJECT AT LEAST A HUNDRED THOUSAND VICTIMS TO THE CLOSEST VISION OF IMAGINARY HELL WITH TORTURE AND SLOW DEATH......WHILE POPEY-DOPEY KNOWING ABOUT THIS TRAVESTY SIMPLY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY !!!!!!

REPEATEDLY.....IDIOT.... I AM STATING THESE HISTORICAL FACTS......(WHICH A FANATICAL CHRISTIAN LIKE YOU DENIES)........NOT TO EXONERATE THE CRAZED FUCKING MUSLIM IMAMS WHIPPING UP THE IGNORANT AND MORONIC MUSLIM JIHADISTS.......BUT TO POINT OUT:

THAT EVIL IS EVIL !!!!!

And, if the FANATICAL Christian ARSEHOLES perpetrated UNSPEAKABLE EVIL CENTURIES AGO.......(as well as the the whacked out Commie and Nazi Psychos more recently) that does not mean that the PRESENT INSANE ISLAMIC ARSEHOLES can use the EXAMPLES OF THE PAST.....I say PAST...... MURDEROUS INSANITIES of the Christians (and nazis & commies).......as an EXCUSE to perpetrate the ISLAMIC PRESENT MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!

In the last century, or so..... all the religions of the World, with the Christians at their head, made Love and Peace the central part of their Religious Agenda.....after their individual peculiar beliefs in Ritualistic Bullshit. But not so the Muslims. The Mid East Muslims, in the last 1/2 century, or so...... following the TRUE AGENDA of the THIEF, MURDERER, and the PEDOPHILIC RAPIST Mohammed, and his Qu'ran are hell-bent in conquering the World (not unlike Hitler, Stalin....and other Historical Predators). That is unmistakably evident from what the Qu'ran itself makes crystal clear (paraphrased): "Go forth and make the World the Caliphate of Islam preferably by word.......BY SWORD IF NECESSARY."

Obviously, you are a FANATICAL Fucking Christian who has wiped out CENTURIES of EVIL perpetrated by crazed Christian Psychos from your demented mind....... and are wallowing in some sort of DENIAL that goes beyond being STUPID......but verges on DELUSION.

Get medical help you fucking Christian fanatic.

Last edited:
TwoThumbsUpThe Arse,

"WRONG !!!!!

EVIL is EVIL !!!

Two Thumbs up the arse,

As I have REPEATEDLY STATED........HISTORICALLY ........BOTH of the FUCKING RELIGIOUS ARSEHOLES.........CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM........BOTH.......INDULGED IN INSANE MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!!!

DIDN'T THE CHRISTIANS MASSACRE THE MUSLIMS and vicey versy THE MUSLIMS MASSACRE THE CHRISTIANS DURING THE CRUSADES ??????

DIDN'T THE FUCKING CATHOLICS BUTCHER THE PROTESTANTS BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS......and the PROTESTANTS BUTCHER THE CATHOLICS BY THE TENS OF THOUSANDS ....... FOR FUCKING DECADES and DECADES ?????

SURELY TOU HAVE HEARD OF THE UNSPEAKABLE CATHOLIC INSANELY MURDEROUS "SPANISH INQUISITION" THAT USED THE MOST HELLISH TORTURES DIVINED BY MANKIND TO SUBJECT AT LEAST A HUNDRED THOUSAND VICTIMS TO THE CLOSEST VISION OF IMAGINARY HELL WITH TORTURE AND SLOW DEATH......WHILE POPEY-DOPEY KNOWING ABOUT THIS TRAVESTY SIMPLY LOOKED THE OTHER WAY !!!!!!

REPEATEDLY.....IDIOT.... I AM STATING THESE HISTORICAL FACTS......(WHICH A FANATICAL CHRISTIAN LIKE YOU DENIES)........NOT TO EXONERATE THE CRAZED FUCKING MUSLIM IMAMS WHIPPING UP THE IGNORANT AND MORONIC MUSLIM JIHADISTS.......BUT TO POINT OUT:

THAT EVIL IS EVIL !!!!!

And, if the FANATICAL Christian ARSEHOLES perpetrated UNSPEAKABLE EVIL CENTURIES AGO.......(as well as the the whacked out Commie and Nazi Psychos more recently) that does not mean that the PRESENT INSANE ISLAMIC ARSEHOLES can use the EXAMPLES OF THE PAST.....I say PAST...... MURDEROUS INSANITIES of the Christians (and nazis & commies).......as an EXCUSE to perpetrate the ISLAMIC PRESENT MURDEROUS SLAUGHTER !!!!

Obviously, you are a FANATICAL Fucking Christian who has wiped out CENTURIES of EVIL perpetrated by crazed Christian Psychos and are wallowing in some sort of DENIAL that goes beyond being STUPID......but verges on DELUSION.

Please keep up the self flagulation.

When people post in such an idiotic and childish fashion, the posting doesn't get read b/c people don't like reading crap like that.

so beyond you comparing Dark Age christian atrosities to todays muslims being out and out stoopud. I have not and will not read the rest of your childish rant.

Two Thumbs up the arse,

THAT EVIL IS EVIL !!!!!

Obviously, you are a FANATICAL Fucking Christian who has wiped out CENTURIES of EVIL perpetrated by crazed Christian Psychos and are wallowing in some sort of DENIAL that goes beyond being STUPID......but verges on DELUSION.

When people post in such an idiotic and childish fashion, the posting doesn't get read b/c people don't like reading crap like that.

so beyond you comparing Dark Age christian atrosities to todays muslims being out and out stoopud. I have not and will not read the rest of your childish rant.

TwoThumbsUpTheArse,

I was reading your gibberish and I realized that yours are not typos. You simply can't even use the English language correctly.

My disappointment with my waste of time with you was assuaged by the fact that others reading our posts will realize that while there are well meaning 1/2 baked uneducated idiots like you around, some of them even possibly delusional like you..... there is still value in making the posts because, even though it's hard to imagine anyone being an ignoramus like you, there may be some willing to learn.

Two Thumbs up the arse,

THAT EVIL IS EVIL !!!!!

TwoThumbsUpTheArse,

I was reading your gibberish and I realized that yours are not typos. You simply can't even use the English language correctly.

My disappointment with my waste of time with you was assuaged by the fact that others reading our posts will realize that while there are well meaning 1/2 baked uneducated idiots like you around, some of them even possibly delusional like you..... there is still value in making the posts because, even though it's hard to imagine anyone being an ignoramus like you, there may be some willing to learn.

Glad to see that you can be taught. I was able to read that.

Now

If you want to have an adult conversation, you can repost your rants in a readable format.

Otherwise,

Have a nice day.

TwoThumbsUpTheArse,

Now

If you want to have an adult conversation, you can repost your rants in a readable format.

Otherwise,

Have a nice day.

TwoThumbsUpThe Arse,

You are a mentally deficient amoeba. Henceforth you are on my ignore list.

TwoThumbsUpTheArse,

Now

Otherwise,

Have a nice day.

TwoThumbsUpThe Arse,

You are a mentally deficient amoeba. Henceforth you are on my ignore list.

2645 post and a rep power of ZERO.

that should tell you something, If you understood critical thinking.

hmmm, ignore list, I might be talking to myself right now.

YEAH!!! I'm on an IGNORE LIST!!!

Forum List

Back