Sweden: Muslim migrant kills teen who was protecting girl from sex assault

bashar assad is my hero because of
100,000 arab killed by Assad forces since 2011
Assad is an Arab, divooneh, crazy one. Shiite or Sunni Arab, same shit.
i know.i dont believe it.you think all egypt people or all syrian people or all lebnon.. are full arab?
they are mix ........
+ shia arab can be our dogs.so...

Part-NIC-Nic6384060-1-1-0.jpg
---
Damn, that's almost as bad as a priest molesting teenagers!
Are there any sane religions?
:)

bashar assad is my hero because of
100,000 arab killed by Assad forces since 2011
Assad is an Arab, divooneh, crazy one. Shiite or Sunni Arab, same shit.
i know.i dont believe it.you think all egypt people or all syrian people or all lebnon.. are full arab?
they are mix ........
+ shia arab can be our dogs.so...

Part-NIC-Nic6384060-1-1-0.jpg
---
Damn, that's almost as bad as a priest molesting teenagers!
Are there any sane religions?
:)
Only difference is Catholicism doesn't promote child molestation. This is part of the Shiite religion.

Ah, yes, the LIbs defense number 2, semantics.

Obama, as you say NOT a believer, took his children to church to allow them to be indoctrinated in a belief system he did not share in order to present the appearance of being a Christian in order to be politically more viable.

Like I said, kind of Sleazy.
---
Are you that naive about politics and marketing and history stories? That's how the world works, i.e., power wins.
Few good/honest politicians win elections among voters who have different opinions (e.g., on faith).

I vote for the most overall intelligent politician (with global cultural awareness & appreciation of science) ... regardless of what he/she says to simpletons to get elected.

BTW, maybe the FLOTUS is more religious. What's wrong with exposing your kids a few times to cultural traditions for them to learn for themselves how inane many are?

Naive?
There is nothing naive about making a judgement about a politician based on their behavior.

YOu just admitted that the President has perpetuated a fraud on the American People about who he is and what he believes, and you fully support him in that.
---
If you call going to church as a non-believer in myths "fraud", then yes, you are naive.
YOur opinion on Christianity is irrelevant to the fact that you support a President who lies about who he is and what he believes in to get elected.

To the point of indoctrinating his own children is a belief system he does not share.
---
I support a President who is rational and open minded, as in exposing his kids to various common cultural experiences and letting them think & decide for themselves.
I myself was not "indoctrinated" when i was exposed to several different religious services/events & had the chance to explore ideas, think for myself & make my own decisions.

Apparently, you don't understand the libertarian self-determination learning process.
Do you force-feed your kids?

Children under a certain age are not thinking or deciding for themselves.

The fact that the PResident is a liar does not equate with him being rational or open minded.

That you made that leap argues against you being rational or open minded.

Yes. There are aspects of correct behavior that I am "force feeding" my child.

Some behaviors are not optional.

Forum List

Back