Sweden doing very well without shutting down their economy.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
I took the 10 European countries with the most coronavirus cases. I then sorted them by deaths per million people in descending order.

Spain339
Italy313
Belgium262
France197
Netherlands144
UK135
Switzerland116
Sweden84
Austria36
Germany31

For comparison, the United States has 54 deaths per million.

Sweden changed their stance and implemented a shutdown through legislation. They changed their minds about four or five days ago.

No they didnt

I misspoke. The legislation is forthcoming. It will happen. There is no doubt.

I took the 10 European countries with the most coronavirus cases. I then sorted them by deaths per million people in descending order.

Spain339
Italy313
Belgium262
France197
Netherlands144
UK135
Switzerland116
Sweden84
Austria36
Germany31

For comparison, the United States has 54 deaths per million.
What that clearly tells us is to drink more beer because beer drinkers are clearly less susceptible to the virus.
It's a good thing for me that I already prefer German beer, huh? Paulaner Salvator to be exact. Maybe I'm even immune.

They fucked up. They should have done if from the git-go but not Nazi like as in Spain and Italy. Cut the hours of business. Cut the number allowed in a restaurant by a percentile. put 1 person per 2 seat bench on public transportation. School via Skype from home( or school network/password) Forget church and concerts and soccer and shit.
Now. They get whatever their owners demand.Their protectors and servers will smash their skulls like the rest of these pieces of shit all over the planet who"follow orders". Meatheads all.

We're all in the same boat. The Communist China dog eaters put a disease on the world and it's up to us to beat it. Effin Red China sucks. So we all wish Sweden the best and personally, I think we should all be going back to work soon. This is amazing how bad these Chinese bastards fucked up our world and everybody still deals with them. Shun them.

Forum List

Back