Sweden calls for sanction against countries that refuse migrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Sweden Calls For Sanctions Against Countries That Refuse Migrants

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has indicated that he would like to see sanctions levied against European countries that do not participate in migrant 'resettlement.'
--------------------------------
Well most are going to say ------------- you Sweden!!! Yep go to hell Germany is falling, France dam fell, Italy oh imagine all the open bordered countires ARE BEING BURNT TO THE GROUND YOU STUPID ASS IDIOTS!!

I'm confused about what the goal would be.....

If the economies in those countries were actually hurt by the sanctions, then they would be less able, and less willing to take immigrants.

So... what's the goal here?

More virtue signaling to the invaders that are taking over their country.

Well, we don’t refuse migrants if they go through the proper channels, so doesn’t effect us.

Sweden Calls For Sanctions Against Countries That Refuse Migrants

Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven has indicated that he would like to see sanctions levied against European countries that do not participate in migrant 'resettlement.'
--------------------------------
Well most are going to say ------------- you Sweden!!! Yep go to hell Germany is falling, France dam fell, Italy oh imagine all the open bordered countires ARE BEING BURNT TO THE GROUND YOU STUPID ASS IDIOTS!!
Where will we get our salted fish then?
CURSE YOU TRUMP!

Let Me get this straight.

The Swedes and the UN are willing to impose tariffs on any country that does not allow unfettered migration to their shores?

After all, what do you call saying we won't do trade with you unless you abide by our requirements?

And here I thought tariffs were bad.

• Banned
I'm confused about what the goal would be.....

If the economies in those countries were actually hurt by the sanctions, then they would be less able, and less willing to take immigrants.

So... what's the goal here?

Take down the population it creates control for the gov. " Problem , reaction, solution.......... which enables them to start lets say martial law etc. NWO

Forum List

Back