Ryan was against the Wall.

So is Pelosi

Ryan hates Trump

So does Pelosi

Ryan is for spending/stealing to enrich those in Congress

So is Pelosi

Ryan is for letting everyone in DC get away with anything

So is Pelosi

Ryan is for pouring hundreds of millions of US taxdollars into the kleptocratic hands of Puerto Rican Dems

So is Pelosi

WHAT CHANGED??

NOTHING

Ryan was against cutting any spending.

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

Ryan hates Trump

So does Pelosi

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

Ryan is for pouring hundreds of millions of US taxdollars into the kleptocratic hands of Puerto Rican Dems

So is Pelosi

WHAT CHANGED??

NOTHING
Except for the subpoena spamming that’s about to run wild

• Banned
House "committees" are jokes.

45 idiots on each side get 10 seconds to ask questions....

Except for passing that rinky dink tax cut and funding the military (after funding every filthy Moon Bat project) the Republican House really didn't help Trump to MAGA.

Look at it as this was a culling of the RINOs in the House. That is a good thing.

The only reason the Republicans lost the House was because so many Republican incumbents retired. Incumbents usually get reelected.

I certainly hope so.

I remember when they went after Bill The Rapist hard. When they Impeached him, it was a mistake. He was leaving Office anyway. So he turns around and actually GAINS dimocraps in the 1998 Mids. And he was not real popular at the time. Sympathy factor.

If Nazi Pelousy and Schiff and MaxiPad Waters want to run around throwing subpoenas at people like there's no tomorrow, it won't be done without notice.

They'll pay for it. And they'll pay for it in a big way.

• Banned
The "Republican House" didn't behave like "Republicans." It behaved like Democrats.

Newt and Ryan are 180 degree polar opposites... One did great things for the US....

Yeah, Paul "end-social-security-now" Ryan was soo opposed to spending cuts

Instead of just blabbering and occupying cyberspace with pointless factless BS....

How about

EVIDENCE THAT THE RYAN HOUSE ACTUALLY CUT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DID HE CUT?????

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

Ryan hates Trump

So does Pelosi

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

WHAT CHANGED??

NOTHING
Can we at least do this....LETS GIVE THE PEOPLE A CHANCE, HELL, ITS NOT EVEN JAN AND ALREADY THE PISS IS STARTING TO LEAK

I certainly hope so.

I remember when they went after Bill The Rapist hard. When they Impeached him, it was a mistake. He was leaving Office anyway. So he turns around and actually GAINS dimocraps in the 1998 Mids. And he was not real popular at the time. Sympathy factor.

If Nazi Pelousy and Schiff and MaxiPad Waters want to run around throwing subpoenas at people like there's no tomorrow, it won't be done without notice.

Without the republican impeachment circus Gore would have obliterated Dubya. I’ll never forgive Bill for not keeping it in his pants, leading to the most disastrous Presidency of my lifetime with Dubya. Circuses work, especially when instead of a consensual blow job, its about rampant fraud, corruption, and likely treason.

Yeah, Paul "end-social-security-now" Ryan was soo opposed to spending cuts

Instead of just blabbering and occupying cyberspace with pointless factless BS....

How about

EVIDENCE THAT THE RYAN HOUSE ACTUALLY CUT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DID HE CUT?????
He along with his sorry ass party, cut ties with the American Constitution....and if you want proof, look at last nights results.

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

Ryan hates Trump

So does Pelosi

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

So is Pelosi

WHAT CHANGED??

NOTHING
Can we at least do this....LETS GIVE THE PEOPLE A CHANCE, HELL, ITS NOT EVEN JAN AND ALREADY THE PISS IS STARTING TO LEAK

Why? They're worthless.

If Gore had won, he would've been assassinated almost immediately, and President Lieberman would've had us at war with every state in the Middle East.

I certainly hope so.

Without the republican impeachment circus Gore would have obliterated Dubya. I’ll never forgive Bill for not keeping it in his pants, leading to the most disastrous Presidency of my lifetime with Dubya. Circuses work, especially when instead of a consensual blow job, its about rampant fraud, corruption, and likely treason.

And clinton, bush, and O were full of fraud and corruption. You gulped it all down.

I cant wait to see nancy stumbling and bumbling her way through her speeches!!
The loony bitch cant remember where she left her toothbrush this morning. I wonder how many times she'll call for president bush's impeachment?

One major difference: Ryan doesn't forget words and blank out like ole Nance does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back