Suspected TN church killer a pro Islamist black power Sudanese migrant

I call it seeing how things are addressed when the two types of situations occur. They're still investigating the motive in TN yet racism would have been the first, last, and only consideration had the shooter been white and the victim(s) been black.

in Texas

Location is irrelevant. White cops shoots a black person and those opposing the actions of cops are all over the place. Any cop shoots a white person and those people that say COPS overreact are nowhere to be seen. If, as they claim, the problem is police, why aren't the same people doing the same things every time it happens. If they only protest when blacks get shot, it's easy to see that they only care about blacks being shot.

you are talking about a specific segment of the population------NOT SOCIETY AS A WHOLE---or the policing of justice system as
a whole

I used a specific segment as an example of how thing are in society.

Nadal Hassan, US Army Captain shoots fellow servicemen/women at Ft. Hood Texas while yelling Islamic jihadist statements. Labeled as workplace violence.

Robert Lewis Dear shoots up a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado Springs and is labeled as "Christian terrorist".

"Labeled" by WHOM? I do not believe that a whole lot of people consider the NIDAL HASSAN----Islamic terrorist action
to be "work place violence"---------I know of only ONE Is that jerk still a alive? Keep in mind a good outcome-----his
mentor----AL AWLAKI is in Jannah now----thanks to a USA drone

The Obama administration. I didn't say a lot considered it that just that it was labeled that way.

Location is irrelevant. White cops shoots a black person and those opposing the actions of cops are all over the place. Any cop shoots a white person and those people that say COPS overreact are nowhere to be seen. If, as they claim, the problem is police, why aren't the same people doing the same things every time it happens. If they only protest when blacks get shot, it's easy to see that they only care about blacks being shot.

you are talking about a specific segment of the population------NOT SOCIETY AS A WHOLE---or the policing of justice system as
a whole

Nadal Hassan, US Army Captain shoots fellow servicemen/women at Ft. Hood Texas while yelling Islamic jihadist statements. Labeled as workplace violence.

Robert Lewis Dear shoots up a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado Springs and is labeled as "Christian terrorist".

"Labeled" by WHOM? I do not believe that a whole lot of people consider the NIDAL HASSAN----Islamic terrorist action
to be "work place violence"---------I know of only ONE Is that jerk still a alive? Keep in mind a good outcome-----his

The Obama administration. I didn't say a lot considered it that just that it was labeled that way.

ok I think most people consider that idiotic statement by OBAMA to be------idiotic. I was not "anti-Obama"----
but still considered it BEYOND STUPID. I would hate to think that in the future------the "world" would consider
some of the idiot things TRUMP has said to be representative of USA society. ( I voted for ---Trump---and---Obama).

for more fun-----look into the AL AWLAKI affair----the American citizen, Yemeni mentor of NIDAL HASSAN. ------
Examination of that situation ------IMO----justifies Trump's ----immigration ban principles. ----somethings work out

Last edited:
BTW, his facebook is full of christian things. Not islamist. At least what i have seen.

a whole

ok I think most people consider that idiotic statement by OBAMA to be------idiotic. I was not "anti-Obama"----
but still considered it BEYOND STUPID. I would hate to think that in the future------the "world" would consider
some of the idiot things TRUMP has said to be representative of USA society. ( I voted for ---Trump---and---Obama).

for more fun-----look into the AL AWLAKI affair----the American citizen, Yemeni mentor of NIDAL HASSAN. ------
Examination of that situation ------IMO----justifies Trump's ----immigration ban principles. ----something work out

It was idiotic. However, it was made by the very person that held the highest office in the country. Are you saying that despite the statement being made, Obama didn't speak for the country? I guess that means the decisions made by the highest Court in the land on faggot marriages and Obamacare aren't really official.

a whole

Examination of that situation ------IMO----justifies Trump's ----immigration ban principles. ----something work out

It was idiotic. However, it was made by the very person that held the highest office in the country. Are you saying that despite the statement being made, Obama didn't speak for the country? I guess that means the decisions made by the highest Court in the land on faggot marriages and Obamacare aren't really official.

yes-----I did cringe

Forum List

Back