Suspected TN church killer a pro Islamist black power Sudanese migrant

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
REPORT: Suspected TN Church Killer a Pro-Islamist, Black Power Sudanese Migrant

The Antioch, Tennessee church shooter is an immigrant from Sudan and black power radical with a history of sharing pro-Islamic and anti-Western posts on social media, a review of his Facebook and Twitter accounts reveals.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it'll never happen in little ole us of a. We will never look like Germany , Italy, France, LMAO

The Antioch, Tennessee church shooter is an immigrant from Sudan and black power radical with a history of sharing pro-Islamic and anti-Western posts on social media, a review of his Facebook and Twitter accounts reveals.

Oh it'll never happen in little ole us of a. We will never look like Germany , Italy, France, LMAO

Yet how did CNN describe him. Let's see. A former church member.

Those same CNN reports say a motive is still trying to be determined. Had it been a white person doing the shooting of a black, the motive would have automatically be labeled before the sound of the gunshot quick ringing out.

oh gee--------I am actually a bit surprised------I assumed that he is just a normal, regular American NUT----
silly me

There was a black seriel killer arrested a few weeks ago. Odd, how little press attention racist black murderers and terrorist get.

No really odd. Blacks are just being black. If we thought they were people, we'd hold them them to the same standards as people.

Heard this morning they are going for civil rights violations. Possible hate crime? Does that even happen when its against white people?

There was a black seriel killer arrested a few weeks ago. Odd, how little press attention racist black murderers and terrorist get.

No really odd. Blacks are just being black. If we thought they were people, we'd hold them them to the same standards as people.

how do you know that the black serial killer was "racist" ?? did he target whites EXCLUSIVELY? (or pinks or reds or yellows?)

how do you know that the black serial killer was "racist" ?? did he target whites EXCLUSIVELY? (or pinks or reds or yellows?)

Let it have been a white shooter. Would you be asking the same question?

Like we didn't know this was going to be THE OUTCOME.

Your comment is not clear-------If it had been a white shooter,, SHOOTING whites -----would I question the "racist" claim?. I
always question the KNEE JERK Racist claim. I questioned it in this case because the church itself had a MIXED
population. It could HAVE BEEN that the shooter had some sort of grudge against some of the people in the church he
attends------it HAPPENS. He went after the pastor-------I DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS-----

Your comment is not clear-------If it had been a white shooter,, SHOOTING whites -----would I question the "racist" claim?. I
always question the KNEE JERK Racist claim. I questioned it in this case because the church itself had a MIXED
population. It could HAVE BEEN that the shooter had some sort of grudge against some of the people in the church he
attends------it HAPPENS. He went after the pastor-------I DO NOT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS-----

Had it been a white shooting blacks, those like CNN identifying the shooter only as a former church member would have labeled the shooter a racist before the ringing of the shots went away. That's not jumping to conclusions. It's an observation from how things have been done in the past.

Had it been a white shooting blacks, those like CNN identifying the shooter only as a former church member would have labeled the shooter a racist before the ringing of the shots went away. That's not jumping to conclusions. It's an observation from how things have been done in the past.

OK-----I would still call it "jumping to conclusions"

I call it seeing how things are addressed when the two types of situations occur. They're still investigating the motive in TN yet racism would have been the first, last, and only consideration had the shooter been white and the victim(s) been black.

I call it seeing how things are addressed when the two types of situations occur. They're still investigating the motive in TN yet racism would have been the first, last, and only consideration had the shooter been white and the victim(s) been black.

in Texas

in Texas

Location is irrelevant. White cops shoots a black person and those opposing the actions of cops are all over the place. Any cop shoots a white person and those people that say COPS overreact are nowhere to be seen. If, as they claim, the problem is police, why aren't the same people doing the same things every time it happens. If they only protest when blacks get shot, it's easy to see that they only care about blacks being shot.

(Sydney Morning Herald), Justice Department Statistics: Blacks commit more than 50X times the number of violent interracial crimes as Whites commit………. The American Press would never print that because it goes against their narrative.

in Texas

Location is irrelevant. White cops shoots a black person and those opposing the actions of cops are all over the place. Any cop shoots a white person and those people that say COPS overreact are nowhere to be seen. If, as they claim, the problem is police, why aren't the same people doing the same things every time it happens. If they only protest when blacks get shot, it's easy to see that they only care about blacks being shot.

you are talking about a specific segment of the population------NOT SOCIETY AS A WHOLE---or the policing of justice system as
a whole

black .jpg

in Texas

you are talking about a specific segment of the population------NOT SOCIETY AS A WHOLE---or the policing of justice system as
a whole

I used a specific segment as an example of how thing are in society.

Nadal Hassan, US Army Captain shoots fellow servicemen/women at Ft. Hood Texas while yelling Islamic jihadist statements. Labeled as workplace violence.

Robert Lewis Dear shoots up a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado Springs and is labeled as "Christian terrorist".

Black rapper Kanye West has a #1 hit "Gold Digger" which uses the modified "nigga". No one bats an eye.

White sorority girls sing the song and the lyrics at a party and the snowflakes go crazy.

Last edited:

in Texas

a whole

I used a specific segment as an example of how thing are in society.

Nadal Hassan, US Army Captain shoots fellow servicemen/women at Ft. Hood Texas while yelling Islamic jihadist statements. Labeled as workplace violence.

Robert Lewis Dear shoots up a Planned Parenthood location in Colorado Springs and is labeled as "Christian terrorist".

"Labeled" by WHOM? I do not believe that a whole lot of people consider the NIDAL HASSAN----Islamic terrorist action
to be "work place violence"---------I know of only ONE Is that jerk still a alive? Keep in mind a good outcome-----his
mentor----AL AWLAKI is in Jannah now----thanks to a USA drone

Forum List

Back