susan smith seeks new trial...

The Texas woman managed to get herself to a hospital did she not? Murdered 5 children. Diabolically.. Drowned them dead as sure as the Smith children were drowned dead.. I don't believe in equal justice under the law. It doesn't exist.

Willow, while dead is dead... I do believe that Andrea Yates was insane. I don't think she murdered her children in order to improve her own life. Susan Smith's poor babies were in her way as she was ready to start dating. She also tried to blame someone else for the loss. Yates was crazy, but Smith is just evil.

I believe anybody who diabolically plans and carries out the drowning of their children are insane,, Smith and Yates.Yates may be insane but she had the capacity to plan her crime carefully,,. Yates is in a hospital I think.. Smith rots in prison.

There's a difference between being psychotic and a sociopath. That's why one's in a hospital and the other prison.

Willow, while dead is dead... I do believe that Andrea Yates was insane. I don't think she murdered her children in order to improve her own life. Susan Smith's poor babies were in her way as she was ready to start dating. She also tried to blame someone else for the loss. Yates was crazy, but Smith is just evil.

I believe anybody who diabolically plans and carries out the drowning of their children are insane,, Smith and Yates.Yates may be insane but she had the capacity to plan her crime carefully,,. Yates is in a hospital I think.. Smith rots in prison.

There's a difference between being psychotic and a sociopath. That's why one's in a hospital and the other prison.

That's what I'm saying/asking,, why should there be a difference? They both planned and plotted their killings, both knew death would be the result and they both carried out the crimes, each could have stopped at any time but they did not. Same with that Fla. girl Casey Anthony, .

Looks to me like she's rotting in prison trying to figure a way out.:eusa_angel:

And if there is truly justice in this worldd, that's exactly where she'll stay.

The Texas woman managed to get herself to a hospital did she not? Murdered 5 children. Diabolically.. Drowned them dead as sure as the Smith children were drowned dead.. I don't believe in equal justice under the law. It doesn't exist.
Yates had been treated for severe post partum depression. She had been told not to get pregnant again. She heard voices. She wanted to get medical help for herself. But her husband and minister were against it.They said the Bible would cure her.

She also was the one to call the police or someone in authority. Her tragedy has nothing to compare with Susan Smith.

Last edited:

That's what I'm saying/asking,, why should there be a difference? They both planned and plotted their killings, both knew death would be the result and they both carried out the crimes, each could have stopped at any time but they did not. Same with that Fla. girl Casey Anthony, .

Because the law makes a distinction where motive is concerned. Yates was judged insane; therefore, not held responsible for her actions. Smith was cold and calculating and manipulated a national media and local community with her lies. She was found guilty and held responsible for an act of murder she willfully committed.

One could not have stopped because she thought what she was doing was right. Smith knew what she was doing was wrong or she wouldn't have hidden the crime and lied about it.

I don't think she should be released, especially since she is still very young and still able to have children. She could do the same thing again.

IIRC, she had two boys that were messing up her social life she strapped 'm in the car and drove it into the lake.
I know all that. I meant I know nothing about her since the scandal years ago.

Looks to me like she's rotting in prison trying to figure a way out.:eusa_angel:

A not so educated "Jailhouse lawyer". She 1st filed a Federal 2254 Habeas Corpus Motion. The District court denied it due to failure to exhaust state remedies, hence the Post Conviction relief Petition with SC, post 2254. Both included in link.

Her defenses/points of error range from childhood abuse, to ineffective assistance of counsel and Miranda violations.

She either studied how to do it books in the prison library or received help from an inhouse jailhouse lawyer. I still support such legal documents being available to inmates.

Susan Smith Petition for new trial so that her sentence can be lifted.

In her petition, Smith writes her history of being sexually abused should have been considered as her alibi.

SC mom convicted of killing 2 sons seeks new trial - CharlotteObserver.com

o hell no...i am sick of people...using this excuse ...considered as her alibi? what the hell....considered her excuse is all it is....

does anyone give thought or comment on the many number of abused people who dont abuse....

its bullmal like this ..that leads people like gunny to believe that all abused kids are "broken" blah blah fucking blah....i dont remember his exact words but that was the concept....

stop allowing this mal as an "excuse" .. and stop continue the myth that abused kids will abuse...stop it damn it....you never hear of the kids who were abused who grow up and lead good lives....(note i did not say normal cause i dont know what normal is) but lead solid productive lives and dont abuse anyone.....why is that...

I was sexually abused as a child like most girls these days, I would never kill my child.
This whole crap about blaming being abused for all your problems gets old in many cases. Look at Oprah, her dad sexually abused her for years.
The women should be locked away in a room with no windows, and should be water boarded every day, so she knows how it feels to drown.

Last edited:
i dont agree about yates...takes a lot to drown 5 kids...i would give you one or two in some phychotic state but fucking 5...no way...somewhere in the insanity you would know...i am sorry...drowning 5 kids..would be extremely exhausting....

nc has its own little special rules....in this state...you can be crazier than a bedbug...it all boils down to one question....at the time...did you know right from wrong...

seems texas has the same law

Although the defense's expert testimony agreed that Yates was psychotic, Texas law requires that, in order to successfully assert the insanity defense, the defendant must prove that he or she could not discern right from wrong at the time of the crime. In March 2002, a jury rejected the insanity defense and found Yates guilty. Although the prosecution had sought the death penalty, the jury refused that option. The trial court sentenced Yates to life imprisonment with eligibility for parole in 40 years.[16]

Andrea Yates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

karla homolka, helped her husband kill her own sister. there was so much sympathy for her when he was captured, authories couldnt believe she would be involved. the measure of her involvement was not known till after the deal was made.

The women should be locked away in a room with no windows, and should be water boarded every day, so she knows how it feels to drown.
What would that accomplish? That would make whoever did that to her as much a monster as she is.

What would that accomplish? That would make whoever did that to her as much a monster as she is.

It would erase her from the human gene pool. Whoever did it would be my hero. Man, Do you pacifist weaklings draw the line anywhere? ~BH

It would erase her from the human gene pool. Whoever did it would be my hero. Man, Do you pacifist weaklings draw the line anywhere? ~BH
She is already erased from the human gene pool.

In her petition, Smith writes her history of being sexually abused should have been considered as her alibi.

o hell no...i am sick of people...using this excuse ...considered as her alibi? what the hell....considered her excuse is all it is....

does anyone give thought or comment on the many number of abused people who dont abuse....

its bullmal like this ..that leads people like gunny to believe that all abused kids are "broken" blah blah fucking blah....i dont remember his exact words but that was the concept....

stop allowing this mal as an "excuse" .. and stop continue the myth that abused kids will abuse...stop it damn it....you never hear of the kids who were abused who grow up and lead good lives....(note i did not say normal cause i dont know what normal is) but lead solid productive lives and dont abuse anyone.....why is that...

I was sexually abused as a child like most girls these days, I would never kill my child.
This whole crap about blaming being abused for all your problems gets old in many cases. Look at Oprah, her dad sexually abused her for years.

Oprah wasn't abused by her dad. It was a male relative...a cousin, I think. Just for the record.

She is already erased from the human gene pool.

Not if some correctional officer knocked her up. Unless her tubes are tied, which ateast should have been a Court order. Hey? I hope the bottomfeeder gets pancreatic cancer in prison and dies slowly. :razz: ~BH

i dont agree about yates...takes a lot to drown 5 kids...i would give you one or two in some phychotic state but fucking 5...no way...somewhere in the insanity you would know...i am sorry...drowning 5 kids..would be extremely exhausting....

nc has its own little special rules....in this state...you can be crazier than a bedbug...it all boils down to one question....at the time...did you know right from wrong...

seems texas has the same law

Although the defense's expert testimony agreed that Yates was psychotic, Texas law requires that, in order to successfully assert the insanity defense, the defendant must prove that he or she could not discern right from wrong at the time of the crime. In March 2002, a jury rejected the insanity defense and found Yates guilty. Although the prosecution had sought the death penalty, the jury refused that option. The trial court sentenced Yates to life imprisonment with eligibility for parole in 40 years.[16]

Andrea Yates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

karla homolka, helped her husband kill her own sister. there was so much sympathy for her when he was captured, authories couldnt believe she would be involved. the measure of her involvement was not known till after the deal was made.

Yates didn't know she was doing anything wrong. She still doesn't, and believes she saved her children from damnation by killing them.

Oprah wasn't abused by her dad. It was a male relative...a cousin, I think. Just for the record.

Yeah, more likely just a flashback of having her diaper changed. ~BH

Yeah, more likely just a flashback of having her diaper changed. ~BH
Now we know your modus operandi!

Probably nothing, but that is what she deserves. And if someone ever killed my child they would be begging for me to water board them, because what I do would be much worse.

Forum List

Back