Susan Rice Pulls Out Of Her Running For US Secretary of State

Someone close the door there is a cool draft in here. Giving me a tingle up my leg. :D

Do not defend the 5 times lier Susan Rice!

Disgraceful woman she is!

And stupid Emperor Obama is even worse!He should resign too!

That's the point here! Is that clear??????????????

Don't be like that. 5 times? Hey, whose counting anyway. I already said it don't make a damn bit of difference. Now can we back on topic?

sure

Obama and his cronies... liars thugs ... are the worst of the worst that could happen to USA!

It is disappointing. Rice was so incompetent, her reputation for being insulting and abrasive so well known watching her embarrass and humiliate obama would have provided days of entertainment.

We still have Joe Biden. Besides, I pray some people in this administration are competent.

Last edited:
It is disappointing. Rice was so incompetent, her reputation for being insulting and abrasive so well known watching her embarrass and humiliate obama would have provided days of entertainment.

We still have Joe Biden. Besides, I pray some people in this administration are competant.

This administration is a total disgrace!

No other President has been so anti-american as this donkey Obama!

We still have Joe Biden. Besides, I pray some people in this administration are competant.

Who was noticeably absent from thier party national convention?

Unfortuantely, he was reelected. By Americans. Which means Americans have become corrupted. They have either become completely apathetic or downright corrupt. And Honestly, I can't say the Republican side is less corrupt.

But We the People elected BHO.

We are stuck with it.

Doesn't mean we can't change society from the ground up. We can still change ourselves. We can change our families. We can influence our local communities, our churches, our social circles.

The government may try to hinder us, but the Lord can help us overcome.

History has a funny way of repeating itself.

You guys lapped-up and sucked up Kondi's lies hook, line and sinker...there will be opportunities to tear down a CON in the future under similar if not exact circumstances...watch.

This will not be forgotten CON$...mark my words.

You know, there are LOTS of us Conservatives out here that didn't support the Iraq lies and that screamed they were lies when they were uttered.

Everybody, right and left, called us "crazy conspiracy theorists".

You guys lapped-up and sucked up Kondi's lies hook, line and sinker...there will be opportunities to tear down a CON in the future under similar if not exact circumstances...watch.

You know, there are LOTS of us Conservatives out here that didn't support the Iraq lies and that screamed they were lies when they were uttered.

I was awakened during that time...I don't recall much voices from the right that dissented.

I recall lots of bashing those that were anti-war though. Move-On was big then, perhaps their hey-dey...they got battered and brutalized by the conservative media day-in and day out if I recall.

Is that how you remembered it?

For old times sake: Ya conspiracy nutjob!

Your welcome.

Washington Post: Susan Rice withdraws name from consideration for secretary of state

Rice’s decision will mean renewed focus on Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.), whom President Obama has also been considering as a potential Defense secretary. Republicans have praised Kerry as a wise choice — perhaps because his nomination would give defeated Sen. Scott Brown (R-Mass.) a chance to regain office in another special election.

John-Kerry-Susan-Rice-G1-620x439.jpeg

1-676d72cdaa.jpg

My concern about John Kerry for US Secretary of State is what it says that America's view has become of the other Rice, Condoleezza.

Let's not forget that Kerry voted against confirmation of Secretary Rice in 2005 trying hard not to look like it was a spiteful vote because he lost the 2004 presidential election to Condi's boss, President George W. Bush.

Condoleezza Rice was a truly wonderful and inspirational Secretary of State and I don't want to see America backsliding and rethinking on the inspired appointment of Condoleezza Rice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYv740ZTrD0]Condi Rice Rocks - YouTube[/ame]

"Condoleezza Rice for President. Join this group of supporters from everywhere on the world wide web."
Rice for President Yahoo Group

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al54xCSB8SE&list=PLC88B108ED71F35D4&index=1&feature=plpp_video"]Condoleezza Rice for President Video Playlist[/ame]

Last edited:
Are the Republicans happy now?

Susan Rice takes her name out of running for Secretary of State – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Immediately we're drawn to the last instance similar to this...Condeleeza Rice who shilled for the Bush Administration...knowingly giving false information.

Hypocrisy isn't even the word here.

*SHM*

You know Confusious says. Two Wongs doesn't make one white.
Could someone please shoot this Nazi? Ta. :cool:

Are the Republicans happy now?

Susan Rice takes her name out of running for Secretary of State – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Immediately we're drawn to the last instance similar to this...Condeleeza Rice who shilled for the Bush Administration...knowingly giving false information.

Hypocrisy isn't even the word here.

*SHM*

Hypocrisy is when one is called a racist for opposing a black woman named Rice for SOS even though the so called racist supported a black woman named Rice as SOS.

Forum List

Back