Susan Rice Pulls Out Of Her Running For US Secretary of State

Scott Brown poses over a election candidate registraton document, ready to go three times in a row to get that permanent seat in Senate. If Kerry is nominated and ratified (and with McCain his buddy on his side, then it is a surety), Brown will be elected.

Blasphemy!

Scott Brown poses over a election candidate registraton document, ready to go three times in a row to get that permanent seat in Senate. If Kerry is nominated and ratified (and with McCain his buddy on his side, then it is a surety), Brown will be elected.

Blasphemy!

you are an idiot!

respectfully.

You found me out.
Free-Idiot-Test-random-30504314-375-325.jpg

I know this is off topic but I just wanted to say I have just poored myself the worse glass of wine I have every had in my life. I am away form the house right now. ES on vacation.

I know this is off topic but I just wanted to say I have just poored myself the worse glass of wine I have every had in my life. I am away form the house right now. ES on vacation.

Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::D:eusa_clap:

I had TSA leave me a nice note in my suitcase telling me know my shorts were stacked properly.

Someone close the door there is a cool draft in here. Giving me a tingle up my leg. :D

Do not defend the 5 times lier Susan Rice!

Disgraceful woman she is!

And stupid Emperor Obama is even worse!He should resign too!

That's the point here! Is that clear??????????????

Someone close the door there is a cool draft in here. Giving me a tingle up my leg. :D

Do not defend the 5 times lier Susan Rice!

Disgraceful woman she is!

And stupid Emperor Obama is even worse!He should resign too!

That's the point here! Is that clear??????????????

Don't be like that. 5 times? Hey, whose counting anyway. I already said it don't make a damn bit of difference. Now can we back on topic?

Forum List

Back