Susan Rice Pulls Out Of Her Running For US Secretary of State

And we'll get that idiot Scott Brown back in the senate. They can find a pain in the ass Democrat with just a little effort. Keep Kerry in the senate for now.

If Liz Warren could beat Scott Brown, anyone else could, especially without incumbancy on his side this time.

And frankly, Kerry's near the end of his career, regardless. Why not let the poor man have a victory lap?

let the damn CAREER nothing politician suck off us one last time if it gets rid of him for good

gawd you people and your love for these politicians...sick

Are the Republicans happy now?

Susan Rice takes her name out of running for Secretary of State – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Immediately we're drawn to the last instance similar to this...Condeleeza Rice who shilled for the Bush Administration...knowingly giving false information.

Hypocrisy isn't even the word here.

*SHM*

Meh, the Republicans did themselves no favors here.

A bunch of old white guys beat up on a black woman.
Yeah, that's going to really help the GOP with women and minorities.

Obama will appoint Kerry, who will probably be a bigger pain in the ass at State for the GOP than Rice would have been on her worst day.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Right out of the DNC Talking Points Playbook!

And we'll get that idiot Scott Brown back in the senate. They can find a pain in the ass Democrat with just a little effort. Keep Kerry in the senate for now.

If Liz Warren could beat Scott Brown, anyone else could, especially without incumbancy on his side this time.

And frankly, Kerry's near the end of his career, regardless. Why not let the poor man have a victory lap?

Warren did a great job, I don't have the same confidence another Democrat could beat him with all of his backing from the GOP. They are really gonna want him in that seat.

I think Kerry is the wrong choice at this time.

Yes, we need to improve and our institutions need to improve. Your own church teachings tell us that God instituted governments for the good of man. You are perverting that concept. If our government is bad, Avatar, that means We the People are responsible for electing it. If our morals as a people are poor, that means each of us, our families, and our churches have not done well.
But We the People elected BHO.We are stuck with it.
Doesn't mean we can't change society from the ground up. We can still change ourselves. We can change our families. We can influence our local communities, our churches, our social circles. The government may try to hinder us, but the Lord can help us overcome.

Warren did a great job, I don't have the same confidence another Democrat could beat him with all of his backing from the GOP. They are really gonna want him in that seat.

I'll respect your opinion on that. But with Rice out of the running, who would you suggest for the post?

You see, never was a big fan of Mrs. Clinton, but she really gained my respect as SoS. I just don't see anyone who could do as good of a job, but Kerry might have the stature.

I'll respect your opinion on that. But with Rice out of the running, who would you suggest for the post?

You see, never was a big fan of Mrs. Clinton, but she really gained my respect as SoS. I just don't see anyone who could do as good of a job, but Kerry might have the stature.

It must not take much...:cool:

Those who have not learned that Mrs. Clinton turned out to be a good SoS cannot objectively and critically think, evaluate, and make mature conclusions.

If Kerry takes the job, Brown will win the seat easily.

I sure hope Kerry would get confirmed if appointed. I can't wait to see what the republicans throw at him, again.

The Senate Republican, the only Republicans who matter in this case, will not throw anything at him.

[

And you guys keep playing right into it.

That's the point I was trying to get across to you, which you missed. You aren't going to regain power by offending women and minorities. there just aren't enough angry white males to take you over the top in general elections.

McCain and Grahmnn are part of what I consider the "Still Sane" part of the GOP. The grown-ups in the room. But much like Romney, they can't get around the InfoTainment part of Limbaugh and Faux News that really insist this Benghazi business was the most important issue.

Even though you make yourselves look like a bunch of douchebags by going back to it.

Those who have not learned that Mrs. Clinton turned out to be a good SoS cannot objectively and critically think, evaluate, and make mature conclusions.

You're delusional.

Brown burned a few of his bridges with the TEA party when he went along with some things Obama did. I doubt he'd even win his own primary.

Brown got in because they staked it as "the only way to stop ObamaCare from happening" and because he had a weak opponent. And they got him out almost as fast as they put him in.

I sure hope Kerry would get confirmed if appointed. I can't wait to see what the republicans throw at him, again.

The truth would be plenty. John Fucking Kerry is a disgrace. He accused US soldiers of committing atrocities both in Vietnam and, to prove he doesn't learn much, in Iraq as well. He is unqualified for anything other than parking his fatass yacht in places where he can avoid taxes.

You're delusional.

Brown burned a few of his bridges with the TEA party when he went along with some things Obama did. I doubt he'd even win his own primary.

Brown got in because they staked it as "the only way to stop ObamaCare from happening" and because he had a weak opponent. And they got him out almost as fast as they put him in.

Mass has a deep bench for people who could run as the next Democratic Senator from Massachusetts.

[

That's the point I was trying to get across to you, which you missed. You aren't going to regain power by offending women and minorities. there just aren't enough angry white males to take you over the top in general elections.

McCain and Grahmnn are part of what I consider the "Still Sane" part of the GOP. The grown-ups in the room. But much like Romney, they can't get around the InfoTainment part of Limbaugh and Faux News that really insist this Benghazi business was the most important issue.

Even though you make yourselves look like a bunch of douchebags by going back to it.

The douche bag part is in your eye only,perfect example of how the progressives worry about image more than substance.

The right were not beating up on a poor black women,they were objecting to her blatant BS over Libia,If she can't take the heat over that,then how was she going to deal with the likes of Putin or Iran?? She's a poor black women leave her alone is rather idiotic.

Still the same old BS style over substance.

[

Yeah they "played right into it". The GOP didn't want her...and...she will not be...pity, really. :cool: Who lost?

The truth would be plenty. John Fucking Kerry is a disgrace. He accused US soldiers of committing atrocities both in Vietnam and, to prove he doesn't learn much, in Iraq as well. He is unqualified for anything other than parking his fatass yacht in places where he can avoid taxes.

You really think any Republican wants to relitigate Iraq at this point?

62% of Americans now think going into Iraq was a mistake. You think the GOP really wants to talk about that right now?

fact is, the GOP senators will grease the skids to get Kerry into State because he's part of the old boys network.

Yeah they "played right into it". The GOP didn't want her...and...she will not be...pity, really. :cool:

Actually, there were a lot of Dems who didn't want her, either. And you have to wonder how serious Obama was about appointing her.

But you had old white guys beating up the black woman, that's really going to look good when you are telling women how you are their friend in 2016.

Forum List

Back