Survivor. Are you watching?

I dunno. Colton is the kind of guy some keep around hoping he'll be in the final three with them because he won't get any jury votes. :)

Sometimes a contestant gets so obnoxious that getting rid of them boosts the morale of the team and worth much more than floating them to the end.

I just re watched last weeks episode and Colton said this when he was trying to cut the bamboo with the saw...

My nanny never let me play with sharp tools.....

That asshole has NOT changed a bit. Oh and how he screamed at Cat on the boat....I hope Cat's boyfriend puts him in his pretentious place.

God, do I not like him.

At least he's not Rob. *aaack*

I just threw up a little thinking bout Boston rob.

HE WAS NOT THE BEST PLAYER EVER...It took him 4 times to finally win and even then, he was surrounded by sycophants who lived for every word he spoke. I HATED that season. I really did.

If he was on the team Hantz went on, he would have been gone. They were smart enough to get rid of the biggest threat on their team first. Smart on their part and lucky on boston robs part because he could have easily had went on that team.

His wife won, he won (finally) and they have been on the Amazing race as well. Your 15 minutes are up sir, go away!

This was a great episode. Lots of twists.
Gervase is a moron and his niece paid the price of his idiocy. He is a creep and I hope he goes home soon...but not before Colton. I hate Colton.

Enough of Brad already. He got too much air time.

I'm not rooting for anyone yet. But I am eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Did you see the previews? Colton is already showing his ass. I hope he goes home next.
His boyfriend seems like a nice guy, but Colton is a piece of work (for lack of a better word).

I can't stand that arrogant, sniveling nerd. I didn't like him the first time on One World.

This was a great episode. Lots of twists.
Gervase is a moron and his niece paid the price of his idiocy. He is a creep and I hope he goes home soon...but not before Colton. I hate Colton.

Enough of Brad already. He got too much air time.

I'm not rooting for anyone yet. But I am eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Did you see the previews? Colton is already showing his ass. I hope he goes home next.
His boyfriend seems like a nice guy, but Colton is a piece of work (for lack of a better word).

I can't stand that arrogant, sniveling nerd. I didn't like him the first time on One World.

I don't think anybody else liked him either. He paired up with that awful girl (A. Rosa) and the two were the most hateful people ever, just as bad as Russell and his nephew.

It's okay with me Zona, but you should ask (I think?) as yours is the oldest. Or we both could. Anyhow better one thread than two.

Ok, I sent them a request.

By the way, thank you all for being Survivor fans. I lost my Survivor buddy from my last job.

:)

I thought this first episode of Blood vs. Water was pretty intense. They sure threw a lot of curves at them. I mean, being separated from your loved one right off, and then your loved one getting sent to Redemption Island. At least they still have a chance to stay in the game.

I sure hope Rupert wins and stays in the game, he's one more colorful characters and I'd like to see him hang around longer.

Colton is just creepy. Him thinking this will be his chance to "fix" his creepiness from last time isn't working. But I like his boyfriend.

The editors looked like they were pretty bored. They had to toss in two red herrings because there wasn't enough good action.

LOL....Colten is the gay Russell? Where ever Russell is tonight, I'm sure there was a disgusted gasp when he heard that comment...:eek:

I sure hated to see Rupert lose on Redemption Island tonight as he was definitely one of the more interesting personalities. The twist of being able to swap out with a loved one on Redemption Island could definitely provide an interesting dynamic as the season progresses though.

LOL....Colten is the gay Russell? Where ever Russell is tonight, I'm sure there was a disgusted gasp when he heard that comment...:eek:

But were they referring to Russell or Brandon? Russell was annoying shrewd. Brandon and Colton are just annoying, but I've always said every good plot requires a villain. This year that villain appears to be Colton. :)

But were they referring to Russell or Brandon? Russell was annoying shrewd. Brandon and Colton are just annoying, but I've always said every good plot requires a villain. This year that villain appears to be Colton. :)

Well,the guy said Russell, not sure if he meant Brandon.

I thought he said Hantz? LOL. Now I have to go back and watch to see which. :)

I thought he said Hantz? LOL. Now I have to go back and watch to see which. :)

Here's Russell's tweet from the episode..

Well, the noobs are making the same mistakes many Survivor noob teams make - getting rid of their stronger players early on. Rachel was a stronger player than Ciera. Big mistake. Are they hoping that they'll get Rachel's husband in trade? This Survivor is surely introducing some weird twists.

Forum List

Back