Survey: Obama's approval rating at all-time low 42 percent

Polls are meaningful again?

Gosh you conservatives sure confuse the heck out of me.

Good point. All I've heard from cons lately is, "The only poll that matters is the 2010 elections blah blah blah". I guess polls matter to cons again - though, probably not the poll results that I already posted.

Personally, I think a shutdown would be bad in the short term..and good in the long term.

The government haters are going to miss government once it's gone. We take so much for granted in this country..it's to the point of absurdity.

In NYC after a sanitation layoff and attrition..we had a massive snowstorm which overwhelmed the city and it's workers. People went nuts. They didn't realize exactly what the ramifications of cutting service meant. It MEANS CUTTING SERVICE. And that's a service you might really need some day.

LOL Democrats just agreed to meet the GOP halfway by offering up 30 billion in cuts; but, not surprisingly, the GOP won't negotiate. I'm sure that will go over real big with the public if there is a gov't shutdown.

$30 billion when we have a debt of $14 trillion? Doubling that might catch someones attention but not that.
Then have the GOP match it. Nothing is off the table.

Along with the cuts are going to be layoffs. Those layoffs..as it stands will total some 700,00 people. That's lost tax revenue..which will add the deficit and ultimately slow the economy down. Add in..they will also go on unemployment..another drag on the economy.

Republicans and Conservatives have no concept of math, the economy..or reality in general.

Gee, I guess the 111th Democrat controlled congress should have done their damn job and actually passed a budget for this year. They only had a full year to do it....

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Real Clear Politics Average - 3/14 - 3/29 - Approve 47.2 Disapprove 46.7

Gallup - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

Rasmussen Reports - 3/27 - 3/29 - Approve 43 Disapprove 56

Quinnipiac - 3/22 - 3/22 Approve 42 Disapprove 48

CBS News - 3/18 - 3/21 - Approve49 Disapprove 41

CNN - 3/18 - 3/20 - Approve 51 Disapprove 47

FOX News - 3/14 - 3/16 - Approve 49 Disapprove 44

OMG, it's worse than I thought! Damn freeloaders!

Forum List

Back